Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Private Residence: Private Estate [Abandoned] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji smiled and blew out a puff of smoke. "My body likes the feel..." she said about the comment that she should stop smoking. "Alright, lets head to the gates..." She said with a smile. "Bob and the Chuunin from Konoha are waiting for us." she stated before she took off dashing towards the gate. "Race you all there!" she shouted as she was already ahead of them all. She was still holding her pipe.

[ Exited to Gates, ((Yes thank you!)) ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:56 pm
((Exit as well, too lazy to post an exit post >.<))  

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:21 am
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Aya titled her head, confused by the Kage's reply but didn't push the issue as the Kage took off "Time to go." she murmured and glanced at Shigeru briefly. Then she took off, moving faster than she ever had, her form a slight blur as she raced off. She knew where the gates were and was slightly happy to be going but Konoha...? Are we going to Leaf? a light panic came over but she pushed it away Its ok. Shigeru-san said...said he'd never disappear again. she thought, glancing behind at Shigeru as she vanished.

((Exit))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru smiled and watched as the others shot toward the docks. He nodded to himself as he noticed Ayaki looking back at him. She is still quite fast. Shigeru felt content with his company and overall situation although he could not shake the feeling of impending doom. Shigeru tried to drown it with physical exercise. He took off after the rest, following behind Ayaki, choosing not to show off.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:25 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae looked over her shoulder once she stood before the house that had once belonged to Ayaki. It wasn't considered trespassing if the house was no longer vacant anymore right? She fought with her inner morality gauge before coming to a conclusion. It would be alright. So long as she didn't break any rules with the village itself no one would really notice anyway. If people stopped to pick on her about this then Jae would really question the villages priorities. Jae approached the house, walking up the unkept front entrance. The closer she got the creepier it felt. Obviously no one had been here in some time. It felt like a void resided within the house itself, one that marred the surrounding area. Biting down on the side of her bottom lip, Jae fought the urge to turn and run. Did she really deserve to stand here? Memories flooded her mind, reminding her of something that shouldn't have happened.

Hugging the flowers closer to her chest, she stood before the doorway. Dust clung to the ground, intermingled with the debris that had accumulated from the seasons. The soul of the house had left it making it look as dark and abandoned as it felt. Jae reached out a hand a placed it on the front door. She froze, not wanting to see the inside. It was better that she didn't go in. She would completely lose her resolve otherwise. Looking around her she decided that it wouldn't do to just place the flowers in the midst of all of this collection of grime. Jae took it upon herself to clean up the area around her. Manipulating her suiton element, she washed the floors with short bursts of the liquid. The cold temperature did not allow for the water to dry exactly and as Jae finished up it had already begun to sort of frost over the pavement. It was a deathtrap for someone who didn't see it there formed on the ground. Warmer now because of her movements, she felt the chill of the air around her more.

Placing the flowers over the area that she had cleaned up, the doorstep, she dropped to her knees and bowed formally. Her hands came together at the tips, forming a diamond as she tapped the back of them with her forehead. This was the first time she had ever bowed this formally in her lifetime and she hoped it was her last. Sitting up, she rested on the calves of her legs, staring at the flower arrangement. She was supposed to say something and had wanted to say something but at the present her words were swallowed up.
"You probably deserve something a little better but it's the best I could think of. Sorry..." She cut her apology short, knowing there was a lot more she was sorry for. Closing her eyes tightly, she fought the urge to cry. Letting out a sort of strangled sigh, she felt her throat tighten up, that familiar choking sensation before bawling already forming. She laughed, her breath coming out in wispy smoke. Hot tears pooled at the corner of her eyes, Jae wiping them away as she got a hold of herself. "I know it's not fair for me to cry but ugh, I'm not good at this." She laughed again, rubbing her watery eyes. "I came here with a grand speech and everything but I can't remember it now. All I can say is i'm sorry. That should never have happened. I don't know if you can forgive me from wherever you are but that's all I can really ask for." She got to her feet then, dusting off the snow that had clung to her legs. Her expression was a little duller now that she had stood up and her moment of tears had been suppressed. "Thanks for being my friend until the end." She finished, bowing in half, her gaze dropped to her feet. Once she came up, she stared at the flowering in silence before she started to retreat. She had to find Reiko now or wait for him at the gate. She was very much ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya made his way over to the Private Residence that had been built within the village. The house was quite creepy, and he was reluctant to go inside, but he steeled himself and did anyway. The first thing he noticed was that mirrors were shattered and shards of glass varying in sizes littered the floor. The fireplace looked as if it hadn't been used in years, which was quite an accurate observation. Moving to where he thought the kitchen was, he saw that it was in complete disarray with food either half eaten or left to rot. The worst thing he saw there were the rats, the disgusting rodents that were nothing more than a short step down from insects. Though the many uses of his Pesuto Genjutsu had gotten him somewhat used to seeing them. The floors were marred by grease and burn marks, and the floorboard had been ripped up. From deep within a crevice on the floor, Izaya noticed a large bug crawling out, squirming and wriggling like there was no tomorrow. He screamed and ran up the stairs to where the bedrooms would most likely be. He stopped once he stepped inside a room and shut the door behind him. This part of the house was no better than the last. The beds were ruined, though by the looks of them he could tell that they were once of the highest quality. He figured that he had gotten enough of the bearings to put the place back together in his mind, to its former glory. He activated his Sakkakugan quickly and formed a few handsigns. "Magen: Kokuni Arazu no Jutsu" Once the place shimmered silently and began to change around him, he deactivated the Sakkakugan, afraid to keep it active for too long, afraid that she would appear before him. The entire residence looked beautiful now in its reproduced state. He had used all that he pieced together to figure it out, and though he was not sure if it were accurate, he liked it. It all looked so full of color and vibrancy, like someone actually lived there again, but alas, it was only an illusion, and like all illusions, it would inevitably fade. 'Well...This area is safe, and there was hardly much to take a picture about'. He stopped for a moment, wondering just how powerful his Sakkakugan had made the Genjutsu. He took out the camera and went ahead to snap a few pictures of the house. It all came out looking like the Genjutsu, brilliant! His Genjutsu wasn't just in his mind, his power had made it so that it was actually real. He beamed at the realization of what he had done, leaving the house to move along while pondering it all. Little did he know that as soon as he left the house, it returned to looking like its usual, abandoned state.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 4/8
Patrol the village! The creepy place is safe.

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:24 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae had sprinted all the way here, touching down in front of the abandoned property that had belonged to Ayaki a long time ago. Jae looked around, trying to see if anyone was about. When she was sure the cost was clear, Jae squeezed in through an opening in the gates and approached the house. Jae never entered the property full every time she was here and instead choose to handle her business just outside the door. The flowers she had left her had gone untouched and were well past decayed now. Grabbing them, Jae began to clean the front area of the door and little porch before it. It was the only thing she could really do in stead of finding Ayaki's resting place. She was unsure of where her friend had been buried. It was a small detail that Shigeru knew and she did not. Once the porch had been cleaned out, Jae produced two candles and some incense sticks. Making a make shift alter she took a seat, sitting on her knees. She bowed like a frog twice and then sat up straight looking into the dark house through the open door. Jae clapped her hands together and closed her eyes, beginning her prayer. She didn't dare say anything aloud. She was afraid she would be watched and didn't want to chance it. She stayed in that position for about ten minuets before opening her eyes slowly, her expression glum. I'm getting stronger Ayaki. Strong enough to take care of myself on my own so don't worry about me. I think I saw Shigeru too...I wasn't sure but if it was him...I don't think I'm ready yet to face him. If we do confront each other give me the strength to get through it. Please. She silently pleaded, squeezing her eyes shut tightly in her silent desperation. She was going to need all of the maturity she had in her to get through a confrontation with Shigeru if it happened. Getting up, she dusted off her knees, the red color indicating her body was already growing numb. She was still not used to the cold but Jae willed herself to remember being here and would not succumb to the cold like some foreigner. "Bye bye." She said, feeling safe enough to say that. No one would understand who she was talking to or what it meant. One more stop left. Time to find her mother and ask her about her clan.

[exit]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:00 pm
The clones then appeared in the abandoned place. The had watched her clean the area, but did not hear any words. They would remember this place. They then vanished in a swirl of snow once again following Jae.

[Exit]  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Genesis walked to the gates of the abandoned mansion. He was not sure how he was going to check this place when he was forbidden to enter amd the gates were locked. He walked around the perimeter trying to see what he could and saw nothing abnormal so he left  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:32 pm
Construction Men NPCs: Bob (left), Harold (center), José (right)

----------from the streets thread----------

Entering the solemn grounds, the trio held the majority of the workers at bay, as this was a near-holy set of grounds. "Yo, Harold," Bob started, "Didn't that leader dude say somethin' about a memorial? It would look great over here...." After touching up the grounds, a small shrine to enhouse a memorial stone was errected off to the side, in memory of those left behind.

----------to the F.R.O.S.T. Base----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki passed by the used to be abandoned building it looked much nicer though he wondered why they were fixing it now. He shurgged and continued on his patrol.

- AC:1450 Ryo:750 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Arriving to her final place of patrol, Shimiru walked around the perimeter but didn't allow herself to get close. She caught sight of a memorial stone near the mansion and bowed slightly to it in respect for those of which it was for before departing to the streets.

Patrol the Village complete
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

The abadandoned house was still abandoned Akatsuki saw, but it was much nicer now. He wondered why they chose to renovate it and for what purpose would it serve. He shurgged and continued on his patrol.

- AC:5700 Ryo:4250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:32 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya arrived at the abandoned house, patrolled, and saw that it was safe. Then he left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Missions:
Patrol the Village The Abandoned House is safe! Though I don't see why people would come here in the first place...

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:31 pm
One clone found itself at a huge estate. It was quite luxurious but he had seen a few buildings like it in his life. He wasn’t interested in entering the place but it could come down to that eventually. The clone did the smarter thing wandering around the perimeter of the place making sure there weren’t any broken windows or anything that would mean a sign of a break in. Once that was done he headed on to the front door, slowly searching the rooms one by one. This mission was proving to be rather tedious.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games