Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Campaign Start! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Manozz55 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Manozz55

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:40 pm
(+2 from will save... and I always have the suspicion I'm getting charmed >.<)

Well I got 4, hello master! Ha ha.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 pm
((everyone roll a 20 sider. Manozz roll another.))  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Manozz55 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Manozz55

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:43 pm
(Ahem, well. What a lovely way to begin the adventure.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm
The woman grabs Peony by a tuft of her armor with a single an and lifts her off the ground. "A slayer is far more frightening then its pray, remember that tiny rouge." As she speaks a sharp fear and intimidation falls over Peony.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 pm
((lol congratz Manozz, you aren't shitting ALL your bricks =w= ))  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 pm
((Is their a modifier or is the roll just straight?

Edit: THE DICE ROLLER HATES ME crying )  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:51 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
((Is their a modifier or is the roll just straight?

Edit: THE DICE ROLLER HATES ME crying )

(( A sudden fear comes over you, roll another 20 and add yur knowledge arcana if you have it.))  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 pm
((+9 Arcana))  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 pm
You suspect its magic cross.  
Keefe_the_Music_Man rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:22 pm
((1d20 +1. Huzzah, I do have a will save, despite my braindamaged level of wisdom.))  

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 pm
((Fear also comes over you Keefe.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:36 pm
A chill crept up Krius' spine as he saddled a chestnut mare and climbed onto it slowly.

"So," he began, breaking the icy silence following the halfling being lifted onto the horse. "Where is the first stop?"

((shouldn't that have been an intimidation check for the rogue, not a will save vs. fear for the rest of us? Forgive me if I'm wrong. I don't mean to second guess you, but I'm only just now reading this))  

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

Manozz55 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Manozz55

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:44 pm
Peony gulped and suddenly felt afraid of this woman holding her in the air. A few seconds ago she wasn't anything to her. But this close and personal... well quite frankly Peony almost s**t herself. Figuratively speaking of course. She tried her best to stay composed. But you could see the fear in her eyes like a torch in the darkness, "Yes.. well um.. You can put me down now. Better get going without wasting too much time." Instead of her 'I'm better than you voice' Peony was speaking in a soft and frightened tone. And she was very low when she spoke. Avoiding eye contact with the woman. Struggling to get free of her grasp because she was so frightened now.

(Escape Artist Check +11
Awesome, epic fail 1. I either roll 20's or 1's. Just the kind of luck the Rogue needs. -facepalm-)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 pm
The woman watched as Pony frantically attmpted to break free of her grip and failed. The woman dropped the half-ling and looked over the group. "I am not one of you, I am not your caretaker. My name is Azmerelda Soryana, a Dragon Slayer. My first kill was a red dragon many times more powerful then the one I hunt now. I join you this day to slay Martok, nothing else." She said then placed a hand on her pendant under her armor where it could not be seen and the fear effects on everyone fades away, leaving a gloomy depression behind. Peony still is afraid due to a different thing effecting her. The woman quickly got onto her War horse and pulled the reins to her.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:34 pm
Krius pulled the reins on his horse and lined up with Azmerelda, awaiting departure. The chill in his spine had abated, but not left completely.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff