Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Survivors (The Open World) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:49 am
"Just as long as there's enough left over to support our version of ruling."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:51 pm
"BAH! You're no fun at all!! But, this once, I won't randomly kill things before we try it your way." Seaorin said rolling his eyes. "Let's just go."

((Will continue to travel and set dragon down at the edge of the village))  

Jacior

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:15 am
(Requesting a warp to the village or to a place of significance.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 pm
((I'm sorry, but if this is going to be a "stupid evil" campain, I'm out))  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:33 pm
((This isn't "stupid evil." These guys were being dominated by the dragon, and since the adventurers failed, they're wide open. If this were a mission into the dwarf lair, it'd be more strategic-wise.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:54 pm
Rock_DS
((I'm sorry, but if this is going to be a "stupid evil" campain, I'm out))

(Dont worry rock you and me can scheme. You can be the brains I'll be the brawn.)  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:03 pm
[Consider it a shake down of our characters. We only know them academically thus far.]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 pm
((I do believe that Rock is meaning the whole 'let's just go slaughter people'. Evil is a very hard thing to play well... and I'm lost.

Er, no offense meant to anyone.))  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 am
((Rag is right. I'm not interested in playing a "MURDER EVERYONE" type of game. It's boring and very stupid evil. I'm not interested. Enjoy))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 pm
((There is only one CE creature in the party, and that's E_C. I am sorry if I made you think I was just going to kill everything. I'm not, really))  

Jacior

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 am
((Blah blah blah time skip to the village-type place where I show...))

Mehecuiatl disembarks from the zombie's bowels at the north end of the village. Suddenly feeling a little on edge about the place, she turns to look back at the others.

"So, um... Now what?"

((That she's all talk.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:14 am
With an almost supernatural degree of accuracy with regards to time, Alaric snorts once and springs into full awareness. He jumps down from the inside of the dragon, then points to Seaorin, Sev Garka, and Kaidathuan, the three most normal-looking members of the party.
"Okay, so let's say us three go in and see what we can do in the way of getting a drink- I mean, scouting the town out. It'd suck if the adventurers left some friends behind... as for the rest of you, I guess make camp or find some way to prevent everyone in the town from leaving. I'm not a magi, I don't know if you can do that, but if you can that would be really helpful. Or maybe not I dunno."
He turned and went into town, trying hard to make sure the group looked relatively inconspicuous as he headed towards the nearest inn.  

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:49 am
"THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO?" Mirqos shouted. The druid could only resort to this form once per day and he was irritated that he had wasted it. "You should've told me earlier." Mirqos slowly transformed from a humanoid whirlwind into a half-drow and then from there, his features changed into that of a human. "Nothing in your plan for me? If not, I'll just wander the streets and see what I can dig up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 pm
Thhartokk
With an almost supernatural degree of accuracy with regards to time, Alaric snorts once and springs into full awareness. He jumps down from the inside of the dragon, then points to Seaorin, Sev Garka, and Kaidathuan, the three most normal-looking members of the party.
"Okay, so let's say us three go in and see what we can do in the way of getting a drink- I mean, scouting the town out. It'd suck if the adventurers left some friends behind... as for the rest of you, I guess make camp or find some way to prevent everyone in the town from leaving. I'm not a magi, I don't know if you can do that, but if you can that would be really helpful. Or maybe not I dunno."
He turned and went into town, trying hard to make sure the group looked relatively inconspicuous as he headed towards the nearest inn.

{At this point, Kaidahthuan looks like a large red dragon surrounded by a burning 10' radius of fire, a crackling halo of electricity, and a viscous sheath of acid covering her entire body. She's far from "normal" looking. razz }

Alighting beside the town, Kaidahthuan listened to her fellow survivors with bemused attention. "I'm not terribly interested in gold for its own sake. Tithes and tributes are nice and all, but what they really signify is power, and that's all I care about amassing. Though sometimes the best way to gain that power is to cow the dissident rabble that think themselves safe, until they bow down and worship you like a god. Perhaps putting the fear of our collective might into the villagers would help to establish a burgeoning empire for us." The thoughts echoed through the assembled group.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

serketcity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm
((Did our boss have a name? And whoops. I thought you could shapeshift...))
Alaric turns down one of the alleyways and wanders for a bit before turning up in a bar. He sits by the wall and listens in for a bit, trying to gather what he could about the local area, looking specifically for the strongest warriors in town, and any adventurers in the area. He also takes a drink to refresh the one he slept off earlier. He makes small chat with the bar patrons, hoping to hit the topic without arousing too much suspicion... not that he was worried he couldn't fight his way out.

((NATURAL 20 +13 to gather information roll))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff