Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

Alice flinched from Shou's shouting and found the reason Merril never met him. She spoken out of her mind to him, "So that explains why Train-san never talk about you," she said to him absent minded. She thought about difference between Sweeper and Assassins, so she spoken out as she remember about the way to enter the Order, "Hmm... I don't know much about your family's history, my brothers told me, from my father told them, that to be part of Order, they have be born into Assassins through generations, or be recruited. If remember correctly, we are born to be assassin from my ancestors," she told them about how assassin's joined Orders as she grab her cape and place it on her left shoulder.

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:31 pm
Shou gave Alice a cold look."I did everything that I could to get recruited...which eventually got me in...and then came Merril...I admit that I was following the two...er...I mean three of you around after that one boy vanished..."said Shou as he looked at Alice with the cold look and mentioned Sasame."I do want to know how Merril came to be an assassin herself..."
Merril widened her eyes."Y-You were following us?!"asked Merril slightly creeped out."Th-That's not scary at all..."
User Image
Milly shuddered at the thought."Yeah...that's not stalkerish at all..."said Milly."Not at all..."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She nearly flinched from Shou's cold attitude, she took a note that Shou have similar personality as Train's former lives as Chronos. When he mention about Sasame and following them after he vanished, then look at her as he told Alice how did Merril became the assassin herself. She sweat drop from his tone, "I... I took her in and help her get revenge on her dad's death, which she accomplished," she told him and felt really creepy about him, "That explains why the Italian Assassins told us about you said my real name. And boy, you sure do have tone for Infamous Black Cat," she recalled from one assassin told her, Milly and Merril about him as Black Shadow, she find him similar to Black Cat.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:37 pm
Shou looked at Alice with a look of surprise then looked at Merril."Y-You killed dad's murderer?!"asked a very surprised Shou.
Shou walked up to his sister and ruffled her hair as he gave her a small smile."Good job!"said Shou.
Merril smiled a little and giggled as Shou ruffled her hair."Th-Thanks Shou!"said Merril happily."I just wish you were there to see it!"
User Image
Milly sat down looking at Shou."I wasn't there...but I could tell it was interesting."said Milly."Even I wish I was there to see it!"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice listen to their conversations about how Merril killed the Templar for avenge Train's death. She brought the smile and look over the corpses, then Heartnets, "Guys, we need to move those corpses to our friends, before the soldiers will come over and think we kill them," she told them very calm as look at the boat of two corpses.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:02 pm
Shou and Merril nodded.Shou then looked at Alice."Need some help with anything?"asked Shou.
"Right...Alice...need me to hold the boat while you get the bodies?"asked Merril.
Merril walked toward the end of the dock but waited for an answer and looked at the water.
Shou walked calmly over to Milly and stood next to her waiting for Alice.
User Image
Milly looked at Alice."Right...you may need to fix the bodies that are on my back after that whole fight earlier..."said Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard Merril as she smile brightly, she look at Milly, "Right, I will get the bodies on your back Milly-chan, then we off to go," she reply to her. She walk to the two corpse and carry one corpse to Milly's back. Little to her, her half perfect golden amulet begin to glow a little.
Alice sense Nirvana as she look at the horizon, wondering what's going on.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:52 pm
Merril was having a little bit of trouble holding onto the rope that was tied to the boat."Uhhhh Shou...can I get some help over here...please?"asked Merril.
Shou heard his sister and walked over to her."Yeah I'll help you out...besides your letting the boat slip out and you don't want that to happen."said Shou with a smirk.
"Oh ha ha...very funny Shou...very funny..."said Merril as the two laughed.
User Image
Milly laid on the ground so that Alice got take care of the bodies."Hard to believe that Merril has an older brother huh?"asked Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice giggle from two Heartnet siblings laughing, she listen to Milly, she nod with an agreement. She have to ignore that feeling that she is sensing, "Yeah, Shou-kun and Merril-chan are bit different, well I can tell Shou-kun has Train-san's Chronos side and Sweeper side, while Merril-chan has more Sweeper side, then Chronos. Pretty strange isn't it," she reply with a smile on her face, she place the second body on the boat. Still not noticing her golden half-perfect amulet continue to glow brighter and brighter.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:23 pm
Shou was showing Merril how to tie the rope on the post so that the boat wouldn't drift off."And...that's how you tie it."said Shou.
Merril was watching him then looked at her brother."Oh ok...oh and just to let you know...you did all the work."said Merril.
Shou looked at her then at the rope."Oh come on! Merril you were supposed to help!"
"I was...but you did all the work to show me what to do!"
Shou face palmed."Touche...little sister...touche.
Merril laughed and Shou ended up joining her laughter again.
Hmmm...if they're tired I guess I can sing to them but what?...I got it! The lullaby mom used to sing for me!
Merril was sitting down in the boat looking up at the sky smiling and not realizing her silver half of the amulet was glowing.
User Image
Milly stood up."It is pretty strange...but I've seen stranger..."said Milly as she stretched."Although...strange is starting to become a normal thing for us isn't it?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:46 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice chuckle to see Shou naive on the rope, she begin to agree with Merril, "Looks like you have Train-san's carefree moment, before Sven-san give him a punch," she mention about Train's crazy moment, before he got beat up by Sven. She sat on the boat, she seems to notice Merril's silver half perfect amulet begin to glow, including her golden half amulet glow brighter. She look at Milly, then look at the corpse, "Strange indeed there, Milly-chan... but I wonder what's going on," she said very calm, not noticing Italian People are effect on Nirvana influence begin to attacking people.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:12 pm
Merril looked at her Brother with a smile."Hey Shou...can you sing a song for us once we get going?"asked Merril.
Shou looked at Merril."I don't know...it depends do you two want to hear me sing?"asked Shou as he looked at Alice and Milly.I'm sure they will say yes...thought Shou.
User Image
Milly got in the boat and shrank back into her small sized and climbed into Merril's lap.Milly looked at Shou."I would love to hear a song!"said Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She look at Shou with a smile on her face, she is curious how good he can sing, "I want to hear you sing, I heard the rumor you are amazing," she said very excited, she is very curious to know how good he can sing.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:50 pm
Merril looked at her brother again with a pleading look.
Shou looked at his sister's look."Ah alright...I've got a song for you...it was a lullaby mom used to sing to me..."said Shou with a smile.
Merril threw here hands in the air."Yay!"said Merril.
Shou chuckled and took a deep breath and started to sing the lullaby for his sister and her friends.
User Image
Milly laid her head down as she listened to Shou's singing.Wow! It's so relaxing...thought Milly as she started to drift off to sleep.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice giving Shou a cheerful look, then she push the boat to start sailing to Magnolia. She listen to him singing, she begin to relax even more, "That is very relaxing song, I think I will let him join us," she thought about Shou singing, and joining her Creed. Her silver perfect amulet glow even brighter.

User Image

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas