Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ephemeral Skies Chapitre I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 pm
{And now for the actual dice roll...Stupid me....}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Gelyon's Fellow is hopping right now. A rowdy and very intense game of Knivesies is being played in the corner, a couple of very inebriated half-orcs currently tossing knives at each other to see who blinks first. A halfling minstrel is sitting in the center of the room, singing a very baudy rendition of "The Nymph and the Settlers" that would definitely make a nun feint.

Djalance has taken up a seat at the bar, buying drinks for a few lovely ladies who are sitting around, eating up his handsome voice.

Jeine is further down at the bar, a tankard of ale in her hands. She looks a little grouchy, to be honest.

As you enter, a very pretty but overly harried young lady pushes by you with a tray full of alcohol and some sort of bread. "Excuse me!" she blurts as she tries to dodge a man in heavy armor standing up quickly at a table to your left, but she trips and falls onto the ground. "Ow...."

{Sheziera, there's certainly several prospects for a little action. I'm assuming you're in the market for a guy, since you're a woman, but one can never be sure. The half-orcs playing knivesies are both pretty well ripped and likely to be easy prey if you like muscles in a guy, and the bloke who just tripped the waitress is actually very handsome in a grizzled veteran kind of way. There's a few more, but I'm going to be lazy. biggrin }  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:52 pm
The burn marks are not from fire. They were, in all likelihood, caused by negative energy, leaching the life out of people and breaking down objects through entropy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:57 pm
As Yllanah entered the roaring bar, a woman fell at her feet, thanks to a well-built man in heavy armor. Yllanah carefully sidles around the fallen woman, and leans on the wall beside the armored man. The half-elf's eyes scanned the crowd; it was a standard practice for her to check out her surroundings before she jumped into the action (even if the action was just a bit of saucy banter).

First, her eyes caught the brooding hunched back belonging to Jeine. It was obvious that she's unhappy about something. Yllanah pondered it for a moment, Something must really be up with her, I would have expected her to start a bar-fight or three already! Yllanah's eyes then found Djalance in the crowd. He seemed to be in the middle of seducing some women. Yllanah was tempted to intervene, and save those poor girls from a load of trouble, but she decided against it. As he called over another round of drinks, the ranger rolled her eyes, and locked them on the man beside her.

He appeared to be a hoary veteran, who looked like he'd seen his share of battle. Yllanah wasn't sure if it was his age or his stature, but something about him immediately filled her with substantial respect for him, in a similar way that she would feel for a Captain or a Commodore. Her eyes parted from his face, and she commented, "Great party, huh?"  

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 pm
Marionne did her best to be polite. "I just wasn't expecting someone to sneak up on me at all. With the signs of battle and the talk of monsters... I am probably a bit more on edge than I should be." She eyes the damage and burns that Reed points out. "Now, that is very odd indeed. Ordinarily, a scorch mark would not appear where a human had been standing, rather than only where the body should be. I'm not sure if I know what it is or not..."

{Unless it's Knowledge: History (+1 bonus), I'm thinking she won't know anything, but I'll roll it anyways...}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:06 pm
Kristenna walks into Gelyon's Fellow just after Yllanah but doesn't actually notice her right away. She starts picking up broken glasses and crunched bread, flashing a smile to the fallen waitress. "I imagine it's hard to move in this crowd. Is that everything, or did something escape to further away?"  

jennibert

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 pm
With this much noise around, both audible and psychic, Buck was having difficulty learning much. He decides instead to focus on evidence, and he inspects the damage done to the town, learning likely what others know already.

((Search @1 cool )  
Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:13 pm
(and now for actual dice)  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm
User ImageIt'd been a while since Sheziera had had a good game of knivesies. And she had learned from experience that half-orcs were pretty fun to be around, especially if they'd had a fair amount to drink. She sauntered over to the corner with a definite spring in her step, getting a decent jiggle out of her assets as she went.

"Hey, big boys. I'll put five silver down on the one on the..." she sizes them up again, trying to figure out which one was the best looking, "left. I'm counting on you." She gave him a very distinctive glance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:48 pm
Reed crouches down to look at the burn more closely, but that only confirms his initial thoughts on it. "Negative energy," he says without looking up. "Someone's had their life sucked out, as a guess. I guess something nasty's going on in this town."  

Dallas Moonrain

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:02 pm
Yllanah
He appeared to be a hoary veteran, who looked like he'd seen his share of battle. Yllanah wasn't sure if it was his age or his stature, but something about him immediately filled her with substantial respect for him, in a similar way that she would feel for a Captain or a Commodore. Her eyes parted from his face, and she commented, "Great party, huh?"

Sizing Yllanah up a bit, he nodded. "Indeed. It's always rather entertaining here. Far more people than one room can hold. So it naturally erupts into chaos. So, what brings you here, young lady?"

Kristenna
Kristenna walks into Gelyon's Fellow just after Yllanah but doesn't actually notice her right away. She starts picking up broken glasses and crunched bread, flashing a smile to the fallen waitress. "I imagine it's hard to move in this crowd. Is that everything, or did something escape to further away?"

"Oh, thank you, miss. I'm so sorry to be in your way. Please don't trouble yourself. I'm really sorry. I hope the master won't be too angry."

Three tables away, someone rises and stares at the waitress. "Hey, Fara! Did you just throw my food on the ground, woman?!" The waitress makes a meek and fearful noise.

Buck
With this much noise around, both audible and psychic, Buck was having difficulty learning much. He decides instead to focus on evidence, and he inspects the damage done to the town, learning likely what others know already.

Searching the area around the most recent damage, Buck discovers the body of a human male, this one buried beneath some rock and largely concealed by shadows. A necklace around his neck bears a winged crest and five stars, indicative of someone with rank in the Consortium's Air Fleet.

Sheziera
It'd been a while since Sheziera had had a good game of knivesies. And she had learned from experience that half-orcs were pretty fun to be around, especially if they'd had a fair amount to drink. She sauntered over to the corner with a definite spring in her step, getting a decent jiggle out of her assets as she went.

"Hey, big boys. I'll put five silver down on the one on the..." she sizes them up again, trying to figure out which one was the best looking, "left. I'm counting on you." She gave him a very distinctive glance.

The half-orc on the left looked down at Sheziera (and definitely down her shirt). "Nice to see you've got good taste."
"'Good taste?' Hah! That's a good one, Gaz. She's just looking to put some pity your way. If it wasn't for how she was dressed, I'd say she might just be a saint!"
"Don't mind Nur, baby. He doesn't have any idea how to handle a lady." Gaz turned again and flung another dagger at his compatriot, laughing as it whizzed by his ear and embedded itself into the wall behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:19 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Reed crouches down to look at the burn more closely, but that only confirms his initial thoughts on it. "Negative energy," he says without looking up. "Someone's had their life sucked out, as a guess. I guess something nasty's going on in this town."

"I'm inclined to say we should patrol tonight, to see if there's anything going on. I'd rather not have something like this continue on unchecked. Are you interested in accompanying me? I could use the assistance."  

Emerald the Crow

jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

jennibert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Kristenna

"Oh, thank you, miss. I'm so sorry to be in your way. Please don't trouble yourself. I'm really sorry. I hope the master won't be too angry."

Three tables away, someone rises and stares at the waitress. "Hey, Fara! Did you just throw my food on the ground, woman?!" The waitress makes a meek and fearful noise.

Kristenna quickly interposes herself in between the angry patron and the terrified waitress. "I'm sure there's plenty more food in the kitchen," she says cheerfully. "And perhaps you'd enjoy another drink on me while you wait for it to come." She gives a broad smile.

{That's a diplomacy at +9...}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 pm
Disciple of Sakura
The half-orc on the left looked down at Sheziera (and definitely down her shirt). "Nice to see you've got good taste."
"'Good taste?' Hah! That's a good one, Gaz. She's just looking to put some pity your way. If it wasn't for how she was dressed, I'd say she might just be a saint!"
"Don't mind Nur, baby. He doesn't have any idea how to handle a lady." Gaz turned again and flung another dagger at his compatriot, laughing as it whizzed by his ear and embedded itself into the wall behind him.

User ImageIt isn't my good taste I'm that interested in... Sheziera muses to herself as she watches the half-orcs posture for her. She did so like it when big, muscly men flexed themselves just right. "Oh, I bet Nur could learn how to handle a lady, but he'd need a very skilled teacher. Not like you, Gaz. You look like you know how to take care of yourself. The name's Sheziera, by the way, though my friends sometimes call me 'Shez,' when I'm feeling like letting them. What say we get ourselves a drink after you help me make some more coin here, huh?"  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:25 am
Disciple of Sakura

Searching the area around the most recent damage, Buck discovers the body of a human male, this one buried beneath some rock and largely concealed by shadows. A necklace around his neck bears a winged crest and five stars, indicative of someone with rank in the Consortium's Air Fleet.

Now this was peculiar. Buck looks for signs as to the cause of death and then draws on a primal state that he has learned to access. By aligning the energies of his body just so, he opens his senses to the trails of scents in the area. Particularly what more can he learn of this officer, and where the man might have come from through the town.((Hunter's sense stance, grants Scent))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff