Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:38 pm
now he had to learn the last barrier of the manipulation techniques. but first. he thought a break might be in order. he decided he would like to go shopping. he trode off towards the shops.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:08 pm
Ganchou strolled around the corner on the street, whistling happily and fully expecting to be able to relax in his home, maybe catch a few z's. Upon looking forward however, he discovered that the complex was still destroyed, abandoned reconstruction tools and wagons abandoned around the sight. He stared, stared some more, then sank to the ground. He knew EXACTLY what Mamoru would expect. Sighing, he activated his radio and sent a few requests out. Some of the local builders "re-discovered" the building contract, and returned to finish the job. Shaking his head, he himself went to work, assimilating with a metal girder and using his body as tools to chop, unscrew, bolt, pry, lift, and generally do the work of 5 all by himself. He even managed to replicate a saw, and went to work cutting out supporting beams and frames. They had a looong way to go in order to finish the job. Pausing, he got on his radio and paged the kage, leaving a message saying "Is there anything specific you want added to the new residential building? I'm taking requests, seeing as I'm reconstructing it." Waiting for a reply, he quickly got back to work.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 pm
Lucas walked into the area and turned around at a four way intersection. the destroyed housing around the area would provide excellent cover and environmental tricks to be played upon.
"now youngling. show me your blade."
he said holding his sheathed blade at his right side with the hilt facing forwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki had sighed countless times before reaching the destination. "Swift Star," came out faster than any swordsman Tanki had known besides his Father. "I am not going to play around Sir and I plan on not holding back." Tanki brought the blade over his shoulder with both arms bent and ready for either and attack position or defense.

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm
Lucas spun in a downward arc as if to perform a diaginal slash with his sword but as his left side rose up his left arm flung around and a senbon shot out aimed for the elbow of the genin's swordarm. he then spun around into a defencive stance and waited for the genin's reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki's face remained emotionless and he side stepped to dodge the senbon. "You said sword battle, that is what you get!" Tanki started with incredible speed and swung his sword feinting left then feinting right to go in for a powerful forward thrust. Shajiku No Ame [ Axle Of Rain ]
[1/1]
Chakra: 195

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:07 pm
Lucas could see the sword coming and feigned a spin to the left as if to counter the feign to the right and then jumps up not rising but simply lifting his legs into the air and stepping onto the back of the blade. once that was done he would use his momentum to try to connect the sheath of his sword with the wrist holding the genin's sword.
"you're to predictable. your feigns dont look like feigns. their to easy to see through."
Lucas then lept backwards and landed in a defencive position with the sword hilt in hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki grabbed the sheathed sword and looked at Lucas rather not too impressed. Throwing the sword to the side when Lucas jumped, Tanki focused his speed into his sword. This time Tanki put his sword as though he had sheathed it and let out a burst of Chunin ranked speed in an upward slash. Iaidō
[1/1]
Chakra: 190

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:27 pm
when the genin grabbed the sheathed sword Lucas let it go and pushed off the sword which would send it away from him and he would roll into the broken doorway of a burned down house. from inside Lucas would grab his knife and pull it out. he would hold it blade forward and he would wait just to the left side of the entrance but his movements would be covered by an ash cloud. this also ment however that he could not see well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Slowly making his way into the house Tanki kept his sword in front of him and then said "I thought you wanted to fight not just roll around and dodge everything." Tanki focused on the dark room and where his opponent was.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 pm
using his steel knife Lucas rolled out back into the sun and reflected the sun back into the doorway so that if the genin tried to come out he would be blinded with sunspots.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Putting away his sword Tanki worked on his hand seals. He saw Lucas outside and this wasn't going to stop him. With every hand seal Tanki felt the static in the room make his hair stand on end. The technique was a very basic technique but it needed to be learned. Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ]
[1/12]
Chakra: 190

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm
as it seemed that the genin wasn't going to come out Lucas had an idea. he would smoke the genin out. performing a few handseals he channeled fire chakra into his hands and mouth and inhaled then exhaled a large volume of flammable gas which would stream into the room the genin was in. it would seem to be simply just normal smoke but the secret was hidden in the chakra. once the room was filled to the brim Lucas would perform another series of hand seals and then raised his hand again to his mouth this time channeling the chakra differently. inhaling again Lucas also filled the air in his lungs. exhaling Lucas successully performed the great fire ball technique he'd read about. the fireball would enter into the room and not only would it cause it's own deadly flame but also would ignite the gas in the room.
(great fireball technique learned)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Smelling the gas Tanki quickly sprinted towards the wall towards the right. Since the building was burned and old Tanki lowered his shoulder and burst out the other side of the wall. Breathing in Tanki focused the chakra in his seal that he quickly re-formed. Putting out his hand Tanki let loose a stream of black liquid lightning. As the lightning bolted towards Lucas, Tanki started running again to keep moving so he wasn't just in one spot. Tanki started to perform more hand seals to repeat his innate Storm Release ability. Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ]
[2/12]
Chakra: 180

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 am
seeing the shot of black lightning Lucas was currious as to what it's properties were. he used his propelling winds to leap above the shot easilly and watched as it exploded just in front of where he would have been. he had been lucky but he wouldn't let the genin be so lucky. while still rising, though much slower and begining to slow, Lucas used propelling winds to alter his trajectory to aim directly at where the genin would be. as he had flown high enough the distance he would cover would take under a second to compleate meaning that it would be extreamely difficult for the genin to dodge. the landing itself would create a crater and shockwave that would destabalize anything around him. once landed Lucas would roll away from the genin and leap up into the decaying second story of a blasted out building.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff