Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Mikani and Kanika's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:48 pm
Breathtaking was the best word to describe the scene. The faint orange glow illuminating off the splashing water from the falls, and in the pools surrounding the forest was just..amazing. This was something Rikka had never seen in her life. Sure, the setting sun glinting off the freshly fallen snow in the winter was also a sight to see, but this...this was just a natural wonder.

The snowbird's jaw literally dropped as she gawked at the giant lake the waterfall emptied into. "It's beautiful!" She said after the moment lapse of time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:00 pm
He glanced to her, and grinned. "We got here in perfect timeing." He nipped at her. "Come over here, the water tastes wonderful and it feel nice too, c'mon." He nudged her as he moved to the water, leaning down and drinking some up.

His tail flicked and he brought his head back up, maw dripping. This was a pleasent gathering.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:09 pm
She hadn't even thought what it might be like, seeing she wasn't one for swimming. But Rikka trusted this stallion (For some odd reason.) Actually, Rikka trusted a lot of stallions, which wasn't really safe. One could just use her up, then spit her out like a ragdoll, and one of these days it was probably going ot happen to the young wind soquili.

Following the caribou horse into the water, she whinnied quite loudly. "It's CoLD!" A deep shudder ran through her body as the water hit her forlegs, then hind quarters. She dropped her muzzle to the water, sipping up the precious liquid.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:16 pm
He moved back toward her, nipping at her neck in a playful manner. "It isn't cold! Just move around some more, it'll get better after a moment." He snorted, moving deeper in after a moment. His gaze flicked over toward the falls, then up toward the high cliff.

"So you like this place, right?" He tossed his head a little, trying to get some of his hair out of his face.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:20 pm
Nodding, she moved forward as the limbs began to warm up and get the feel for the water. Soon enough, the water wasn't cold, but pleasantly warm. The sprays from the waterfall would enjoyment as well. Following the stallion, her wings spread across the surface of the water, as if she were gliding on the top of it.

"I don't just like it...I love it!" She giggled as she eyed the flowers in the distance. Oh! She'd have to go flower picking while they were here! Such beautiful creatures they were, and certainly exploring the old paths coarsing through would be fun to go through.

"How long have you known about it here?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:25 pm
He chuckled, turning in a slow circle, watching her mostly. God, she was beautiful. And so easy to warm up to others, that was a good thing. Though in this case it would not be such a good thing for her. "I've known about it a couple of months. I love it here, it's a good place to relax and think." He whinned playfully, dipping his nose into the water and flinging up his head, splashing the water at her.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:33 pm
He wasn't such a bad looking one himself, but the thought of that nature never crossed the mare's mind. She wasn't one to go off calling other's cute, handsome or even trying to find love. Instead, she was the one who was out to make friends, and not enemies.

"You're so lucky to have found this place. What would be even luckier, if no one else knew about it but you and I." She wasn't implying anything there, but the way it was worded could probably turn a few heads with a questioning glance.

Snorting as the water hit her, her ears pinned back. "NOT FAIR!" She called out, her voice echoing off the cliffwalls. With a big nod, her head hit the water sending it under as water splashed over to him. She had an advantage though, all the water soaking up in the feather wings could easily be used for an aerial attack.

Moving the best she could towards the edge of the pool, she leaped into the air, careful with her flapping so not to drain the water as much. With small glides, she flew over Intrepid. With a sudden flutter of the her wings, a brief rainshower hit the bay stallion. "Gotcha!" Now who was to talk about fair?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:37 pm
He began to laugh, until he was hit in the face with his own splash of water. He coughed a bit and shook his head, laughing harder. "Not fair, missy?" Yes this would be a nice spot to be just for them. Intrepid chuckled to himself, then blinked. Where did she.. his ear flicked.

She was in the air? He looked up just as she was over him, and water showered down. "Hey, hey!" He yelled playfully, scooping up some water into his mouth and spitting it at her. "Take that, missy!" He chuckled, moving toward the shore.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:46 pm
"Hey, hey!" the snowbird mimicked Trep as she was spit at. Oh know! She was hit! Plummenting to the earth (which looked more like a dive then anything), she swooped into the water, making sure to keep her wings above water. If they got to wet, water would cause them to get too heavy and then a disaster would be on their hands (or hooves, whatever you want to refer to it as.)

Blue ears perked out of the water, but her head remained under as she circled the Caribou. When out of breath, Rikka's head peeked up, blowing the water that had ensnared itself in her nostrils. "That was fun." She giggled, but sidestepped to move out of the water.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:29 pm
He chuckled and moved out of the water, nodding. "Aye, that was a wonderful fall." He murmered, tossing his head back and forth, trying to get the water all off.

"What would you like to do now, m'dear?" He cocked his head, one brow raised.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:38 pm
Hmm...What to do now? Well...there wasn't much daytime left, so sunlight was waning as they spoke. "Have you ever been up to the cliff where the water falls?" Rik asked, pointing to the high cliff. "Do you know how to get there?" Since there was so little time left, a nice peaceful evening watching the rest of the sunset would be nice. The snowbird always loved the stars waking up from their day slumber, twinkling down on the soquilis and other animals in the valley.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:15 pm
Trep glanced around the cliff, getting himself standing again. "I am uncertain, but I'm sure it isn't too hard to find, let's start walking this way." And with out seeing if she was okay with it he began to head toward the cliffs and away from the stream, diagnally to the right if you will. "If we circle around just a little im sure we can find a nice path to go up. I guess i slow you down a little, since I don't have wings." He teased, though the teasing was more or less to himself.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:35 pm
"You should magically grow wings then." She told him, nodding furiously causing her blue mane to fly around her neck and face. "We'll have to go fast, time is awasting!" She began a trot, kicking up dirt and other dust particles around her feet. Rikka wanted to see the sunset from this beautiful spot. She wanted to be the first to be on the cliffside and watch the stars say Hello.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:46 pm
Trep snorted and swished his short tail, picking up his pace. "I could just rip yours off." He said, in a sing-song manner, completely joking. We all hope.

He moved along faster, nipping at her side as he started to get ahead. He began to turn left after a while and they started up a large hill, sometimes having to change direction when it got too rocky or too steep.

After a while they finally got to the top, and he looped around to head his way to the waterfall drop. He was breathing a little hard when they got there, but it was well worth it. This place just didn't stop getting beautiful!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:22 pm
Midnight Meeting
Trep tries to whore himself out? >_>

Lethrossen
Intrepid moved through the forest in a lazy walk, a smug look on his face. Though he had not been a winner today he knew he was a winner in other ways. Well, whatever ways he liked to think of being a winner as. His short tail gave a flick, ears swiveling forward. Soon he would be coming to where the woods met the medow, which would be a nice change of scenery. He had been in the medows during the day, to be honest, but had spent the greater part of his afternoon in the woods.

He took a deep breath as his brown and white body came into the open, slowly looking around. He needed to meet others, that was what he wanted right now.

Khomi
Ti'Liera trotted through the meadow, soaking in the fresh air. She was on her daily stretch, where she ran about the fields, excersizing her muscles. Above her was her familiar, Atsadi, flying lazy circles in the sky.

Lethrossen
Trep spotted the mare in the distance, and with a quick trot he approached. His grin widened more so, shaking his mane a little so that it would fall into a more comfortable position, the little braids flinging to either side, the loose hair staying to mostly one side.

"Lo there, darling." He called out. He seemed to like giving others 'pet' names.

Khomi
Ti'Liera noticed another horse moving towards her. She was indeed curious, for although the chocolate-colored mare tended to be rather sweet and sincere, she seemed a bit quiet at times, and thus she didn't know many other horses.

"Hello," she returned, with a nod.

Lethrossen
"A wonderful night out for a walk." He murmered, then chuckled as if this was some kind of amusing joke. "But the stars aren't the only pretty things to see tonight, seems I got lucky." He really needed to calm his hormones down. Rikka the other day. Settia, who had a mate this morning. And now this stranger. It's just lucky he doesn't meet so many mares every day.

"M'names Intrepid, what's yours, beautiful?"

Khomi
As she listened to him speak, Ti'Liera couldn't help but grin, even if by the slightest amount. Ti studied this horse opposite her. Well, his coat wasn't too shabby; the colors were beautiful.

"You're a charmer, aren't you?" the chocolate mare mused. Her light mane fell against her dark neck, an immediate contrast, somewhat like stars against a black sky. "I am Ti'Liera."

Meanwhile, Atsadi simply flew overhead, curious as to who this new stranger was. He was often protective, but so far, this horse didn't seem to show too much of a threat...

Lethrossen
He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Well of course, every stallion is a charmer if you just see him in the right light." It made sense to him, anyhow.

"Ti'Liera? It suites you." He grinned a little, ears flicking. "You can call me Intrepid, if you'd like. I'm open to other suggestions of what to be called though, of course." He hadn't yet noticed the bird.

Khomi
Apparently, Intrepid was quite sociable, and not terribly shy, either. Ti'Liera's expression showed playful contemplation over his comment.

As he continued, she replied, "Thanks, I guess.." Unsure whether it was meant to be a compliment or not, Ti just figured for the better, and smiled at the stallion. "Well, I wouldn't really know what name would suit you best, because I don't really know too much about you." She paused, and, trying to become more outgoing herself, added, "...Care to enlighten me?"

Lethrossen
He moved his head, hoping she'd walk with him while they talked. He snorted a little, though. "Don't know about me?" He huffed and chuckled. "Well that is because we've just met. What kind of stallion do you think I'd be? I only have good things to say about myself, and that seems a terrific bore, speaking of only good things. I think it'd be more fun for you to find out on your own.. wouldn't you?" He sure did have a mouthful and more to say!

Khomi
Ti'Liera followed the male, listening to him patiently. "Well, why don't I call you 'Talkative,' then?" She laughed, but replied, "I guess that would be more interesting."

Lethrossen
He stumbled forward purposefully, though trying to make it look as much an accident as he could. "Oh, oh that hurts, beautiful!" He chirped out, ears wilting. But after a moment he chuckled, going back to a normal walk.

Talkative? He supposed he was, but who else would keep the conversation going? "Talkative is not more interesting than Intrepid. Intrapid is more handsome a name anyhow, so i've been told and so I'll believe." He smirked lightly, tail swishing.

Khomi
The mare frowned playfully, but then soon again resumed her smile.

"I guess you're right; Intrepid is more interesting!" Ti'Liera continued her steady trot, as she peered at the male out of the corners of her eyes. Curious, she asked, "Were you named because you were indeed fearless?"

Lethrossen
"You forgot handsome, also. Intrepid is handsome." He snorted, just teasing, it was in response to his name being interesting.

He almost had no clue what she was talking about, and then realized that was probably what his name ment. "Ah, I am fearless in dabbling my nose in the hearts of females." He chuckled, mostly joking. "Alas, Intrepid is not fearless, even if he is brave facing many things. It's almost a pity." He didn't mention what he was afraid of, though.

"And what does your name mean, Pretty in the Moonlight?" He smirked a little.

Khomi
"Oh yes, handsome too," she laughed, her mane flying about with her movements and giggles.

Ti'Liera continued, "Who would want your nose there?" She butted Intrepid's neck playfully. "Ah, but do not fret; Ti'Liera isn't fearless either," the mare joked.

"Oh, if.. if only I knew," she murmured, voice quieting by the smallest degree. "The first human I had become acquainted with disappeared for reasons I do not know... But then I found another. Sorta goofy, pretty young, likes to make baskets and scavange for berries. I guess only my first human would know why she named me that."

Thinking about it, Ti quite liked this fellow. She could be rather open to him, and not be terribly embarassed. ..I really need to meet more soquili, she mused to herself.

Lethrossen
He chuckled and nodded. "Yes, now you have it right." Ah he enjoyed how easy she was about this, he didn't like when mares became awkward when he flirted.

He snorted a bit, he supposed that was a rather odd saying, but he knew it was only a joke. "Ah, I'm glad I am not to be out done by you, then." He grinned to her.

Humans. He did not understand this, he had no human right now. "Well you could always have much more fun making up your own meaning to the name."

To be Continued...

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces