Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ephemeral Skies (3.5; Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:54 pm
6th  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Van von Vonder V  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Shay Straylight
Also... I don't have a scanner... or a decent image editing program... I'm sure I can work something out, though...

If you have an image that you're wanting to use from the interwebs, I can easily edit it using photoshop for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 pm
Sooo..... No thoughts yet on my Ranger/Rogue idea?  

Mushkiller

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:27 pm
Raganui Minamoto

Heh. A Tiefling Inigo Montoya... funny.

Just to point out (and you'll probably like it), you get a feat every level, rather than at first, third, and sixth levels. So, you still have a feat at second, fourth, and fifth levels. Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Shay Straylight
Also... I don't have a scanner... or a decent image editing program... I'm sure I can work something out, though...

If you have an image that you're wanting to use from the interwebs, I can easily edit it using photoshop for you.

I have quite a few, actually. I dug up an old copy of Paint Shop Pro 6 in my CD case. I'll let you know if I need your assistance, though.

Anyhoo, are you implementing multiclass XP penalties? The reason I ask is that I wanted to combine swashbuckler/warblade on one side of the equation, though your chargen guidelines appear to implicitly forbid this, now that I think about it.

Also, about what level do you think this campaign will go to?  

Shay Straylight

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 pm
Hnng... let's see... improved toughness... uh... guess I'll check the nine swords.

There, all done.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:03 pm
Shay Straylight
Disciple of Sakura
Shay Straylight

I have quite a few, actually. I dug up an old copy of Paint Shop Pro 6 in my CD case. I'll let you know if I need your assistance, though.

Anyhoo, are you implementing multiclass XP penalties? The reason I ask is that I wanted to combine swashbuckler/warblade on one side of the equation, though your chargen guidelines appear to implicitly forbid this, now that I think about it.

Also, about what level do you think this campaign will go to?

I think I'll go ahead and declare that
I am waiving multiclassing penalties
for the campaign.

As for the other part... Yeah, that wouldn't work. Sorry. I'm guessing you were wanting to get the INT to damage from the Swash's Insightful Strike. It is a handy ability, but you'd have to snag it from the other half of the Gestalt.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm
Bloody ninja pirate monkey!!

Well, I was all for playing a 3.5 game but seeing as a monk and barbarian don't match up and I really don't like the tome books, I guess I am out. I hope y'all have fun.

I was really looking forward to 'showing' someone off a ship.... quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 pm
Alright, at the moment I don't know what I want to be, but, as I see it I have 5 days to think of something.

That aside, I have a question.
I understand that most likely we are going to be on an airship, but on this airship is their going to be a chain of command or is it just going to be us? And if it is just us does someone have to buy the airship?  

Alzzak

Slave Xaccheus rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 3 Total: 12 (4-24)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:53 pm
((Rolling First Stat))  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 2 Total: 9 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 pm
((Second))  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 1 Total: 11 (4-24)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:58 pm
((Third stat))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out