Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon1013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu noticed his smiled and couldn't help but return a smile back at him. "Well, you don't really look like your from around here either." He said as she noticed his attempt of kindness. She felt that he didn't really have to try to become a kind person, but smiled that he attempted. "I am Aisu Ankoku, I get called many names thought." She said, hoping for an introduction of himself.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:05 am
User ImageRagna the Blood Edge

"No matter what might happen....The Moon will always be blue...as my dreams are continued to be stained in blood.."

Ragna smiled back. "Heh...The name's Ragna the Blood Egde. Nice to meet you" He bowed down to the person in front of him.

iZanshin

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 am
Sophie heard Ragna shout but was a bit distracted at that point.
Sophie kissed him back and then whispered in his ear "are you sure about that?" but she let out a little laugh to show she was slightly joking.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:13 am
Dante
User Image

Dante smiled. "Yep, but most of all, you have me, always, babe." Dante said, smiling into her brown eyes.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 am
Sophie laughed and kissed him again lightly then more intensly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 am
Dante
User Image

Dante embraced her with the kiss, and kissed her back with intense passion. He held her to his body as they laid on the ground, kissing passionately.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:46 am
Sophie gave him another deep kiss and then lightly nibbled both his bottom and upper lip. She stroked his face before going in for another kiss.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 am
Dante
User Image

Dante laughed lightly as she nibbled on his lips, and started into her eyes as she stroked his face, and leaned into the kiss, holding her body to him and he leaned up with her on top of him, kissing her with deep passion and love.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 am
Sophie continued kissing him and with her tail again lightly stroked his face and let it trail down his side.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:03 am
Dante
User Image

Dante felt great, kissing her. He didn't want it to end, he wouldn't mind being lost in her eyes and mouth forever. He slowly reached down to her tail and rubbed it lightly, and with his other hand stroked her beautiful hair and cute cat ears, kissing her sensually.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 am
Sophie let out a purr. She loved her ears being rubbed. It felt so good. She gave him a couple more kisses and then laid her head down on his chest.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 am
Dante
User Image

Dante smiled kissing her a couple more times, and put his hand on her head as she laid it on his chest, and rubbed and massaged her ears more, gently and sensually as they laid there, and he stared into the sky. "I..I love you, Sophie." Dante said, and continued to massage her ears.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 am
Sophie responded to the ear rubbing and his words with another purr and then said "i think i may love you too."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:28 am
Dante
User Image

Dante smiled, feeling her purring. "Well, I'm glad, cause I do, and I won't let nothing happen to you." Dante said, still rubbing her cute ears, and bent up and and kissed them.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 am
Sophie continued to purr as she felt Dante's lips on her ears. She smiled and curled up with her tail wrapped over her side. She started drawing circles with her fingers onto Dante's chest.
User Image  
London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces