Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 am
within seconds, the Toclafane flew down from the sky and shot at the people, by orders of the Master to remove on tenth of the planets population
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 pm
"Damn! Just what I needed! Something else to fight!" then as his rage built up,he coudnt hold it anymore "Aaagh! Screw it all!!" then he summoned two giant colloms,one of lightning,the other fire.he unleashed there power,it reaked havoc on the world.A giant explosion tore a huge hole into the planet which sucked all of the vile shadow creatures into it.It managed to damage the strange flying robots as well,but most of them escaped his wraith! The explosion rocked the blimp above,but just slightly.Then, from all the exertion,Natsuke passed out and was teleported to a different world,Had he been awake he would have protested this greatly  

Count Von Cupcake

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 pm
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ Diana Sparrow ¤¤¤¤

User Image
With no one left in this world

Walking through the street was different now. Diana was no longer the a village girl. She was an orphan, her skirt and blouse rustled as she walked. Her mind had wrapped around the fact last night. After all it was surly her mother would be dead in a matter of time if she hadn't been killed already. She was a strong woman, and she didn't plan on becoming anything they wanted her to be. They being the people who had taken her mother and killed her father and older brothers. Reaching the square she looked around. No one noticed her, she was the daughter that was kept hidden. The only daughter of a banker with another job. Looking up she meet with a sight no one should have to see. At least they looked peaceful, it would have been a matter of time before it happened. Still Diana didn't understand how someone could rip them apart from her. Sure they had been killing people, but she knew her father would never kill without good reason. "Father, what am I to do now that you're all gone. Please guide me." She whispered as she looked at the figure hanging there. It would only be a matter of time before they either threw them in a hole or burned the bodies. She wasn't young, but she certainly wasn't ready for the sudden departure. By now people knew who she was, and she didn't know if she could bother her father's friends. The girl knew one thing though. She wanted revenge, she swore who ever did this to her family will pay. This hatred was now locked in her heart, it had been since they had taken her family away from her. Once blue eyes of life were now pools of icey hate.

I will present myself with honor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Atticus Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"Though do Thy walk in the Valley of the Shadows..."

As he saw a girl standing at the hanging podium, Atticus walked up to the podium, seeing three males hanged by their necks. He sighed, his hood over his head and his jewels on his shoulder plates shined within the spring sun,"Nomine Patre. Et Felie. Spiritus Scanti"
He then looked at the girl who was so young yet beautiful. He didn't look at her but he knew that she could still hear him and he held his own hand, keeping the hidden blade ready for any guards,"This your family?"

"...I shall destroy all Evil!"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:39 pm

User Image

Diana saw the man out of the corner of her eye. "They were my family, my father and my brothers." She said before looking back at her family. Diana knew this wasn't a dream she could wake up form, she just wished it didn't have to end like this. Her heart was heavy, and there wasn't something she could just change. Even when her brothers would come in covered in blood, yet she never cared. Over time it was something she had learn to accept. In time given she would accept that there would be now more late nights taking care of the her brother. No more running messages back and forth as if she was just a mere village girl running errands.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
Atticus Nanashi

He listened to her words, his eyes closed most of the time and he placed his left hand on her right shoulder, praying that her future will be greater. He then saw guards appear within the crowds, looking for the same girl that he had his left hand on and he grabbed her hand, running into a ally way where the beggars were at. He then moved her behind him, which he knew that he was incognito and he looked at the only way the guards could see her,"Kid...if you don't become Incognito, you'll lose your life..."
He then looked around, seeing a Harold preaching about how the assassins are killing innocent men. He then saw three posters around the area that had her name with the word missing above it. He then saw three men who were spies for the Templars,"I need you to rip the posters off the walls, that'll help you become Incognito. Then I need you to bribe the Herald with 500 gold pieces. Then come back here after your done.."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:21 pm

User Image

Diana stood there for a moment before understanding what the man had said. She nodded before taking off. Acting as if she was reading it before quickly ripping it off the wall and moving to the next one. No one paid her any attention. She then waiting another a few more minutes walking through the allies waiting for the guards to move further away from the Herald. Slowly she walked up to him a bashful look on her face. "Sir, would you be so kind not to talk about such harsh conditions. It hurts me to know innocent men are getting killed. I have some gold here." She said taking out a bag that had the gold in it. A smile going across her face. "How about you inform the good people on the wonders of this beautiful city." She took his hand and placed the bag in it before turning away and disappearing in the crowed heading back to the alley like she was told to.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
Atticus Nanashi

As Atticus watched her come back, he saw that she had a lot of potential. He looked around, seeing if some guards might have followed her to the spot and he grabbed her hand, placing his hand on a skull that was made within a walk. The skull then began to move, opening a secret door that can lead them down into the secret path,"Come with me if you want to live..."
He than, slid down the tunnel, heading down to the sewers where he waited for to girl to come down as well.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 pm

User Image

Was this her father's way of guiding her. She didn't even question it for a moment. Following the man down the tunnel. She didn't asked where they were going, for she already had a vague idea. Listening to all the stories from her brothers. She had never seen this side of the town before. She was never suppose to know about this stuff, being the only girl of the family. It wasn't her job, but right now she was more concerned with staying alive.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
Atticus Nanashi

As he saw her come down to the sewers with him, Atticus caught her with both arms and he let her down, activating his Nashi Sight which showed the Assassin Symbols pointing where to go. He then grabbed the girl, making her go on his back like a piggy back and he walked forward threw the sewage and he went toward a different tunnels.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:37 pm

User Image

Diana tried to study the man as she carried her on his back. "Thank you again, um..." She realized she didn't know the man's name. "Anyway so where are you taking me." She spoke in a low voice. Not knowing where she was being taken to. Diana didn't want to chance it though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus walked around, not saying much but he did manage to say something to her,"Can't tell you until your in safer walls..."
He then walked into a room where there was a boat inside of a tavern and he let her down so she could get on,"We should leave before the guards arrive."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 pm

User Image

Diana simply nodded and got on the boat. She had a feeling that her father was some how leading her through this. At lease she hoped it was, she wanted her family to know she would be okay with out them. They had cared about her, and Diana wanted them to rest peacefully.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
Atticus Nanashi

SivRaxt got onto the boat, grabbing the paddle before he heard a noise. He turned around, seeing a guard point their guns at them and he activated his Hidden Pistol, shooting them down quick and easily,"That's better..."
He then grabbed the paddle again, cutting the rope with his hidden blade and he began to row the boat out of the tavern. As the rowed, he sighed as he kept rowing and he looked at the girl, smiling,"Diana...your father wanted me to take you out of there...He knew you would be in trouble after he was hung..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

User Image

Diana was surprised, nor for the guard dying. This man knew her father. "Father always did say, no matter what happened I was to be taken care of. Everything happened so fast though. Though I'm guessing you didn't know father from his time as a banker. He was a good man, now blood has been pour over his name. Its just not right."

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces