Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:34 pm
before i could use my powers i saw two people over by atticus and alice and i noticed they where within range of the blast so i threw down the shuriken on a piece of concrete so it wouldnt infect antthing ourand the area. I walk over and say "who are these people?" really confused look on my face as i say it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:38 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"You know what excuse us," Tsukiko yelled at the man. "Last time I checked the gods were trying to make sure that the world doesn't get taken over by people who will make the world living hell." Tsukiko wasn't angry, she was just upset. She took a deep breath, "I know I haven't been the best Goddess of the sea, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job for only three years. I know people aren't going to give me any respect, but he should be given respect. He's worked harder then I have. He twice the person you'll ever be if you act like this." She took a deep breath calming herself down. "If you think you can think you can do a better job then me as a God feel free to try. I'm at my wits end trying to do this job anyway." She worked so hard, and still seemed to get nothing done. The last thing she needed was someone telling her how bad she was. She let go of Ambrose's hand crossing her arms over her chest. She was irritated and upset that was for sure.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice place her mask on her right head and notice her necklace are out, but she doesn't mind. She walked to Raw after Tsukiko said to him, "She talks about Nanashi-san." She said to him then to Tsukiko. Alice remembers her mother, who teaches her to speak japanese, told her, "Alice-chan, when the stranger introduce themselves to you, use your japanese formal honorific language to them with last name, it's very polite to them by saying -san. If people wanted you call them by first name, use -chan or -kun, including -san. If high class, call them -sama." Alice look down with a smile. "I remember I saw Nanashi-san fighting seven men, but who are those people." She said very soft.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:59 pm
"those people are the band of seven some people consider them demons" "and those people are right looking back at the overwhelming intentions to kill coming from them" they have no value twards human life  

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:23 pm
"band of seven ... that cant be right ... for one three are dead and three others are traped in the past, the only one still around is Banksu and he's on our side" he said to them as he walked over to behind Kiko and put his arms around her 'it's just words Kiko, from an angered and tourtured soul no less ... he's just scared like we all are' he said to her mentaly as he stroked her hair

Alveno was going to argue again but he saw how Ambrose was calming her down and realized that these two Gods were in love even if they didnt notice, and he remembered his days with his late wife and he looked away "my appologies i-i had no right" he said as he shook his head "the four of the seven are here alright, but Atticus is fighting them ... even after my protests"

Ambrose looked at Alveno, still with his arms around Kiko and nodded "he tends to do that, didnt listen to wisdom even when i got the job" he said as he then sighed and saw the throwing star with Xehanorts symbol and let go of Kiko and grabed it "this star is both dangerous to be around if your mortal and also near imposable to destroy ... i think i'll take this off your hands" he said as he placed a barier around the star and placed it in his satchel  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:47 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko blushed and looked at the ground easily covering it with her hair. Crossing her arms back over her chest as she looked back up. 'I also miss when you didn't know how to calm me down.' She shot back before tossing her hair over her shoulder, she forgot the ribbon again. "So then, were do we go from here."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice look at Ambrose and Tsukiko. "How nice, I wonder they are couples." She thought and still thinking about her childhood friend said to her, when they met first time. "Don't worry Alice, no one is going to hurt you. Promise me you stay with me if your in trouble by other people... Okay." Alice felt bit worried about other Assassins in Castle of Assassins, but her horse plays her hair to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:01 pm
"well ... i say we try and help him" Ambrose said to her as he turned to Alveno "we could use your help"

Alveno turned to them and sighed "i cant, i have orders from Atticus to get these two away from the fight"

"well then by all means let them stay here" he said to him "besides i'd say they can take care of themselves in a fight, and i think they didnt want to leave in the first place"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:18 pm
"ya its quite true i didnt want to leave but the pheonix in my blade did so he stoped supplieing power" "but still who are these people????" still looking confused "well i have an imortal bieng if you want to talk to an antient one" "he is from the egyptian gods" and he wants to meet you i guess because he is screeming in my head right now  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:23 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

'I thought we weren't suppose to meddle in the affairs of humans.' She whispered softly before sighing. Well when did they follow half the rules to begin with. "Though I suppose we do need to keep an eyes on them. We need the talisman.' Keeping her arms crossed she blew a strand of hair out of her eyes. She wondered how much rule breaking there could actually be. Not that it bothered her that much.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

medicDemon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 pm
"so would you like to talk to him" pointing at the sword as i ask the question.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:33 pm
Ambrose looked over to see Raw talking about his blade being an Egyptian God "who is it?" he asked him and heard Kiko's coment 'well either way the Order is an ally of the Olympians ... theses arent just any humans'

Alveno grunted as he pulled out his sword "i have my orders that these two need to go to the Land of the Riders until this ordeal is over ... so i will go with you"

'case point' he said as he called for Avalona, the silver dragon "this is Avalona, i'm sure she will take you there ... she needs to have a message sent there anyway" he said with the last thing to her trying to get her to agree, which thankfuly, she nodded her large head  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice stay quiet, she doesn't want to interupt about Atticus and Band of Seven fighting. Even though she wish she have a courage to speak up, like her friend did. She saw Tsukiko said something, but she couldn't hear what she saying. She shook her head, knowing it's very bad to know Gods businesses.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

'Touche.' Tsukiko sighed looking up at Ryu. "Ryu you stay here, if something happens we will need one just in case." She yelled up at her dragon before turning her attention back to the group.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash