• Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
~SivRaxt Nanashi~
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

SivRaxt watched her as she slept, making him smile oh so much as she saw how beautiful she is and he remembered when she held him from behind, not letting me hurt that woman anymore. He sighed, knowing that he was a freak so he looked at the mirror, not looking away until morning came.

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 am
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
~The Next Morning~
Lorina's ears twitched as she woke up slowly, carefully lifting her head and looking around, her vision a bit blurry. She yawned and stretched, her tail stretching out as well. "SivRaxt-san...?" She curiously looked around, a sleepy look on her face.

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:44 am
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

"Good morning...Lorina", he replied as he placed his right hand on her shoulder, still looking at the mirror. He was extremely tired yet he stood up longer in him time so he just shoke it off and rubs the back of his head.

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:59 am
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina smiled. "Ohaiyo Gozaimasu~!" She purred slightly. She blinked at SivRaxt, tilting her head to the side as she noticed how tired SivRaxt was. "Hm?" She remembered that he had guarded us all night, never once getting sleep. She frowned sypathetically. "You know... you can rest now... I can stand guard for you." She tried to convience him.

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt sighed as he didn't want to rest so he sighed, looking at the entrence door, his Horseman close to him,"I'll be alright...I'll last. I stood up for three nights strait while I fought an entire army without any support."
He then groaned a little, a pain in his chest increasing and he tried to hold in his pain, his eyes continuing to look at the door to protect the only one who matters to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze

"I am no killer ..."

jumping onto the entrence step, Alveno landed and looked around for Sivraxt. he also wanted to wait for Sparrow, but she should be able to come up ... plus he didnt want her to face Atticus's Yang's Nobody, not just yet exactly. as he walked to the doors with his left arm in his jacket, he tried to think of a way to make the Yang be whole to first make the Atticus whole

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt grabbed Lori's hand, running her to the heartless sign-shapped door, turning around to see the mirror there. He smiled, pointing his Horseman at the three ropes that are holding it and he laughed, his eyes glowing brightly,"I won't let you hurt her! I'll take you assassinos down!"
He then fired at the mirror's ropes, making it fall infront of the door entrence and he closed the gate infront of the heartless door, breaking the lever so that it wouldn't open again. He then grabbed Lori by the hand and they went threw the portal, going strait to the final keyhole while they had to go threw the Lift Shop before the Assassins could get there.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

running into the foyer, Alveno saw that Sivraxt escaped and sealed the door and some Shadowkhan appeared. Alveno then drew his sword and started eleminating a few of the Shadowkhan

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:23 pm
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ Diana Sparrow ¤¤¤¤

User Image
With no one left in this world

Upon entering, Sparrow had no clue were to go. "Hya!" She commanded sending the horse into a gallop again. She heard voices and tried to follow them. She pulled out several knives out of her pocket before throwing them at the enemy. Watching them hit their mark she pulled the horse to a stop. "Thanks for waiting on me." She said in a sarcastic voice. "I don't understand why you just didn't come with someone better."

I will present myself with honor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

seeing the knives pinitrate deep into the Shadwkhan enough to turn it to smoke "and you say your not good" he said as he sliced through another Shadowkhan and shot a fire ball at another, making it do the same as the other one he defeated. eventualy when all the Shadowkhan were slain and turned to smoke, Alveno turned to Sparrow "i did that to see how you would judge the situation and test your skills of direction ... odviously you've done excelent on both accounts" he said as he turned around "unless you still think i am mistaken in judgement"

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 pm

User Image

Sparrow said nothing as she dismounted the horse. "I think you praising me to highly then what I'm worth." She said looking strait at him. "All I did was follow you to the best of my ability. Then throw some knives at whatever those things were." There wasn't a point in arguing, she wasn't an arguer. He had his opinion, and she had hers. It wasn't like she was being modest. She just did the best she could, it was sheer luck in her opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

"see at it however you would ... but either way you did what any Assassin can do" he said as he walked down the foyer and up the stairs to examine the caved in part that Sivraxt destroyed "he's heading to the Keyhole ... we'll have to find a way to get to the lifts, a side entrence ... tell me what you can evaluate from the suroundings" he said to Sparrow, testing her deduction skills

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:51 pm

User Image

"Other then the obvious fact he's been here. I have no clue." She said standing there looking around. The horse's reins in her hand. She was in the mood for this right now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

sighing he turned to her "it seems it doesnt matter ... he escaped from Hollow Bastion a few minutes ago" he said looking around and felt something and heard a song in his mind "i feel ... sorrow ... the Fayth of the Olympians cries out ... something's wrong" he said turning to her "the God of Wisdom is in dispair ... a dark force has the Goddess of the Sea captive"

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff