• Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:34 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

His Byakugan was like his eyes are on his back and sees the woman has darkness inside, which he made his eyes got wide. He drop his stance and look at both, after he heard his words and keep his byakugan to making sure an enemies are coming. He shook his head with his eyes closed with frustration, "Why am I here again?" he thought like he is bummed out about something. He only knows that his cousin wanted to rescue Alice, thinking they imprison her for the future, and need Atticus help. "Look, I'm not like my cousin, who heals with her keyblade and medicine, but I ain't interest about it. Hinata-sama think that she is not clearly sure where Master Xehanort was gone to." he said emotionless and felt both princesses are escaped, which he smirked about it, he and his genius. His aunt is still in spirit form to stay close to her nephew, except she felt something funny going on as she glance on someone hidden in the shadow.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 am
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha turned in the mans arms and her eyes snapped open. Her gaze met a strange mans face. She jumped out of him arms but didn't get every far and landed on the ground about five feet away from him as she fell on her butt. " Who are you!? What have you done to me!? " Her eyes light up brightly and an electric feeling started inside her. " I swear if you don't tell me I will give you your own mini hell to deal with!"  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

After listening to Neji complain, Atticus saw the girl wake up and think he was the one that put her in there. He got up, slidding a cigarette between his lips as he looked at her, smiling,"Who said I did anything to you? Maybe I could of found you here."
Atticus just smiled, the cigarette smoke floating up into the air in which he slid his blade back into it's shieth, placing his hands on his hips,"Neji, tell everyone about what we founded."

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 am
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha stood up and glared at him. "Ooh~ well sorry. I'm so very thankful for your help what ever can I do to repay you?." She said in a high pitch girl voice sarcasticly. she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest. "Well mister mysterious," She air quoted the last two words with her fingers. "What do you want? Because I'm still thinking about blasting you away with some sound waves." She said smirking at him.  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

He heard what he said, he raise an eyebrow. "I think my baby cousin just told him about me, but good thing she didn't told him about that idiot, who suffers her from his accusing." he thought with his eyes closed about how Naruto rejecting her. He look at the woman, he can see her darkness flowing around her. Neji look at Atticus, "Okay, but you might need Hinata-sama's medicine." he said as he pointed at Atticus's wound and he ran to Rift to meet with others.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Looking at the woman, he chuckled, rubbing his beard downward in which he didn't take off his hood yet, his eyes looking at the girl,"Nothing. I just desided to help you. Your welcome, kid."
He then jumped down from the ledge, landing onto the arena in which he sighed, activating his hidden pistol and firing it into one of the pipes, making the keyhole close,"Finally.."
sighed as the hole in the ceiling was the only light in the area which felt good.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:21 am
Jack Ambrose

User Image

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

running into the room in a doorway above the now sealed keyhole, Jack looked down at Atticus and a female "hey Atticus ... well now we know whats taking so long" he said as he jumped down across from the two without injury and Kuriboh floated down next to him and gave a coo

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 am
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha followed after him quickly. "Hey! I'm not done with you!" She followed in and went in a pod and landed beside him. she turned towards him poking him in the chest with a small electricly charged finger so ever time she poked him he got a small shock. "Just who do you think you are!? Who walks away from someone when there talking to you! and I am Not a kid."  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Noticing the girl dropping down next to him, poking her electrically charged finger on his chest in which he chuckled, knowing how the electricity is helping him gain more strangth in which he placed his hands on her shoulders, his eyes looking into her's. His green machanical eyes twisting around since they are the only things letting him see,"My name is Atticus...I look 52 years old but trust me, I've seen so much in my time..."
He then noticed something strange about her, something so strange that it couldn't be possible. Her eyes. He got up, not saying anything in which he patted the top of her head, turning around away from her as he noticed Jack, smiling a little,"That's right."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

he started to roll his eyes but he smelled something, darkness ... powerful amounts all comming from the woman "so Atticus ... who's you're friend here" he said seriously as he had his hand next to the satchel that contained his deck incase things turned out bad

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:58 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha glared again at the both of them feeling annoyed. "Hello!? I'm right here but don't worry just keep on talking like I'm not here." She said being her sarcastic self. "I'll just light you up like a birthday cake later."

She mumbled under her breath as she rubbed her hands together and after there was a mini fire in her hand blazing away. She put her other hand just about the tip of the flame and started to move it upwards, this was an easy way on cheeking how much fire power she had. She raised it just passed her face before it burnt out and she sighed. Damn that's really bad. She then moved her hands in front of her and began to make a ball of electricity in between her two hands but it didn't get very big. "Damn it."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 pm
Jack Ambrose

seeing she was trying to do magic with no luck, Jack couldnt help but smirk "seems you'd need training before you could light us up as you say" he said as Kuriboh gave a light coo "ok ok fine" he said looking at the flying creature and walked to Usha "i apologize for my rudeness ... i'm Jack Ambrose by the way" he said with a smile and extended his hand

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Noticing her yelling at them for not talking to her, Atticus put out his cigarette on the ground. He looked at the woman and then at Jack then back at the woman again. Turning his whole body toward her with his hands clenched into a fist. He groaned as he noticed his right hand was glowing with dark energy, his eyes glowing bright blue with technology inside it,"Listen, kid. We're going to Mount. Olympus. You coming or not?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:03 am
Usha Lilit

User Image

With a scowl at Jake and the fact he said she couldn't do magic. It's not that she couldn't she was just drained from that stupid thing. "It's not thank I need training it's that I was drained but that stupid thing." She has hesitant to shaking him hand but did it any ways. When she herd Atticus call her a kid again she glared at him. "For the last time I'm not a kid I'm 20 years old for hells sake! And yeah I'll go with you, I've always wanted to go there."  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:05 am
Jack Ambrose

"good then i'll be on time for my brother's wedding after all ... but" he said as he looked at her then to Atticus "i'm afraid i forgot to tell you ... ever sence the intruding of dark beings on the Mountian, my brother brought in extra security, mostly Gargoyles ... they wont alow anything that uses the power of darkness to enter, and so far it's worked" he said scratcing his head and looked at the two of them "any ideas?" he asked as Kuriboh gave a coo and Jack looked at him "maybe, but it's a long shot" he said scratching his head then turned to Usha "how do you feel about caves?"

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces