Reply Twilight Town
Pod Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZanshin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 pm
The man's eyes narrow and looks at her and comes out of the opening "Tck...Already rushing to attack huh?" The man grips his own blade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:10 pm
what do you want. serena looked at him.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

iZanshin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:37 pm
The looks at her straight in her eyes "I just wannted to know what the hell is happening down here." He continues to grip his blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 am
serena walking about to attack, she calls out a name. dark now become my wings. her dark key blade turn into her wings.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

iZanshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 am
This man continues to watch her. "What the hell...?" And he continues to look at her. Hesitating to attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:03 am
her wings as sharp as her key blade. her wings big. well now i can see this is you first time seeing something like this.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

iZanshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 am
The Man looks down and begins to laugh to himself. "Haha..!..."He raises his head and looks at her at a downward slope. "You...You could say that...But I bet you I've seen worst things then you." He then takes his look from her to his right black arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am
serena is pissed now and is ready to attack him. then she stops from her attack and looks up at the roof. her wings turn back to her key blade and she backs the key blade disappear.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

iZanshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 pm
He looks up at her. "Hey What's wrong? Weren't you going to attack miss?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:47 pm
foot steps came closer and serena stopped at looked at the stairs. kerena walked down them.
so here you are serena.
yes and now time for me to go.
a dark portal opened, and serena walked in.
one day we will be able to fight with our own different bodies.
damn she got away again.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

iZanshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 pm
"Wait...!" He rushes after her and lanchs himself at the portal and closes with him in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:00 am
kerena watched them go. i must leave to find her again. she said to her self.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:27 pm

User Image
Mika & Kena

Mika & Kena made it below the mansion. Kena pulled out the map and steadied herself to see where exactly where they were. Mika looked ahead and saw a bright light. "Thats...thats the same color as if it was that room.." She said to herself and ran past Kena to the room in white, its white color brightened the halls so she followed. Kena hurried and looked to Mika "Mika! Wait! we dont know whats down here!" She said yelling to her. But Mika kept on running, And turned the corner finding herself closer to the white room."It....feels firmilir.." She said still running with no other thoughts in mind, of holding back. Kena then runs aswell, but she stops looking behind her. A Dusk has appeared and extended its arms to attack. Kena grunted and dodged the attack, moving to the right. "Dammit...i need to catch up with Mika!" She then turned back to the direction to where Mika has rab off to. But in data form, four more dusks appeared infront of the doorway to where Mika has separated from Kena. "What the hell?!? This was a trap..." she growled under her tone. As she extended her hand out, black electrictiy emerged and her scythe flashed black in the palm of her hand. As that happened, She grunted. She was using too much of her darkness over the limit, She tamed it so it wouldnt be in so much pain. Then she readied herself for the dusts to attack.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 pm

User Image
Mika

Mika ran and finally made it to the area filled in white. She gazed at the pods that lead in a line to another room. She glimpsed over to one pod before enertering the next room. She saw nothing but smoked filled. Se placed her hand on it closing her eyes. "I have seen this before.." She said opening her eyes, then quickly pushed from the pod and ran to the room. She squinted her eyes a little since it was abit bright, but her eye sight cleared and it was more noticeable in the room. She walked in at a slow pace walking toward the pod that was in the center. four feet from the door, it closed and locked on its own. Mika gasped and turned, hoping it wasnt locked, she ran to the door and tried to open it. It wouldnt budge. She groaned and layed her forehead on the door. "I just noticed, i left Kena behind without even thinking.." She thought with a sad sigh. She then sat on the floor against the door. awaiting for kena, hoping she didn't forget about her. "Kena!!" She yelled. "kena...?" Saying it in a small fading tone calling for her.

..Ill wait for you sister..

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:12 pm

User Image
Kena

Kena held her scythe in a ready pasition awaiting for the heartless to attack. The one behind her took the first leap at Kena and Kena flickered leaving her image of herself as the nobody attacked nothing and Kena flicked to the right of the nobody hiting it with a 4 hit combo. The Heartless would all then come in and try to attack Kena all at the same time. But Kena back flipped, and when she landed on her feet again she swung her scythe at them, as a dark aura slashed from her scythe's blade at the heartless. two of the heartless invaded her attack as for the other two were caught in the hit. They vanished hittig the floor into data partials. As for the others launched at Kena, Kena wasn't ready for them to attack right after she made that attack. The two nobody's teamed together and hit Kena knocking her back a few feets away on her back. She lifted herself up with the support of her scythe. As she looked up, The nobody was already in the air above her about to attack. She quickly yelled "AH!!" putting more darkness into the swing with her scythe at it. The nobody also vanished into data particles. Kena panted heavily lifting herself completely up, she then fell back to her knee's choking and coughed, holding her chest over her heart as it beated faster with more pressure. "Your pushing yourself, kena..." Kena grunted. "shut up..." She lifted up on her feet, looking at the last nobody swaying its body about to attack. "Ahahaha!...do what you please...its only making it better for me. " "I said shut up!! Kena said launching at the nobody. It stood there as if it let her end its nothingness, as she took the swing horizontal of its side. The nobody vanguished into data particals. Kena stayed in the stance she hit the nobody as panting. "Such power you have now Kena..aha..ahahaha." She said laughing echoing in Kena's head. Kena grunted holding her head, dropping her scythe. The scythe exploded into dark smoke. "s-..stop...!" She said weakly. And the laugh stopped. Kena breathed heavily lifting up. "M-Mika...." She said then walking to Mika's direction in a weak like walk. "....I'm coming, sister..

Ill protect you...

User Image Hate is power...  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas