Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The End of Days, Chapter One: Decimation Men (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 am
Making a straight flight towards the top-most station Igneel chuckles at those he left behind as he makes progress unhampered due to being invisible, and a better mode of transportation. Upon making it too the station, Igneel searches for an ideal place to land by circling over the area, all the while looking for an ideal target for some fun.

((Will await description of area, if not any reactions the Dm wishes to make towards me before continuing on with my plan. Basically Igneel is looking to see if the station is open so that he can land, has places to hide, looking for enemies walking around, trying to tell who is the boss, etc.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:29 pm
((Sorry I wasn't on all week. There was a service project I was working on.))

Misery's attack blew a ship beyond just in half; it blew the middle to bits and left the ends falling through the air, leaving more people screaming to their deaths.

Meanwhile, Rage's attacks heavily injured the two assaulted by his blade, while the third is now angry. But, this was shortly followed by Delan's swift attacks, leaving the two heavily injured warriors as quivering heaps of overkill.  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 pm
((Rolling attack for Ballista to see if the other warrior makes it...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:36 pm
Back on the ship, a single Ballista battery fired by a fifth-level fighter rushes past the warrior's head, off by just fractions of an inch.  

Slave Xaccheus

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 10 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 1, 6, 2, 1, 6, 1, 3, 5 Total: 31 (10-60)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 am
User Image"I believe Gavrial and Sabine are more than willing to take the four of us to our destination, once we're out of our current predicament." Oulviina calls to Misery, doing her best to focus on the enemy at hand. Now that they'd gotten so close, she was running through her repertoire to determine the fastest way to eliminate them.

"Fireball! she shouted, a ball of flame erupting within the center of one of the unloading skiffs farthest from her allies. With that, she and Sabine kicked off into the sky to better avoid the boarding party.

{Shooting a fireball (Reflex DC 22 for half) at one of the boarding parties, trying to hit as many targets as possible. After that, Oulviina is going to rise with Sabine her griffon, getting 80 feet into the air.}

Gavrial held his action, waiting to allow Misery to mount him before taking off, if she preferred.

{Gavrial will let Misery mount him before going airborne (or go airborne if Misery would prefer to stay on the ship for the moment), after which, he'll make a flyby attack to hit one of the boarders before getting into the air.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 am
((You're shooting at a very easily destroyed boat, which happens to be the boat you just disembarked off of. The other two were already shot out of the sky. Farthest from your allies would be the one you're standing on. Do you want to re-think your roll, or humorously kill half the party?))  

Slave Xaccheus

Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Jacior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 am
((Wow everything is quiet, you go to bed and Bam!))

Watching the going's-on on the ship was entertaining but over too quick. Debating with himself, he flew over to the remaining skiff, landing with a thud. "I guess I should take care of this boat while I'm still over here." He then wanders the ship looking for some kind of control room or steering mechanism. If he comes across anyone, he'll throw another of his pebble-boulders.

((Attack- +18 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 pm
Eternality_Cannon
((You're shooting at a very easily destroyed boat, which happens to be the boat you just disembarked off of. The other two were already shot out of the sky. Farthest from your allies would be the one you're standing on. Do you want to re-think your roll, or humorously kill half the party?))

{What? The skiffs are attacking us, and boarding our ship, aren't they? I'm trying to destroy the attackers boarding our ship from the skiffs before they unload onto the ship. What do you mean? Are we now the boarding party? I thought I understood what was going on here.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:09 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Eternality_Cannon

{What? The skiffs are attacking us, and boarding our ship, aren't they? I'm trying to destroy the attackers boarding our ship from the skiffs before they unload onto the ship. What do you mean? Are we now the boarding party? I thought I understood what was going on here.}

((Wait, wait. Are you on the skiff or still on the boat? Lost DM is lost.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm
Eternality_Cannon
((Wait, wait. Are you on the skiff or still on the boat? Lost DM is lost.))

{Oulviina was still on the boat, not on an enemy skiff. All she did last round was cast a buff and mount her griffon. This round, she lobbed a fireball and took flight to get off the boat, but she's not on either thing now - she's on her griffon instead. Basically, I was fireballing the skiff that doesn't have Delan and Rage on it.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

jennibert rolled 4 20-sided dice: 19, 19, 15, 4 Total: 57 (4-80)

jennibert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm
"Well, this is goin g a lot faster than anticipated," Misery said, watching Oulviina lift off. Since she's pretty sure that both she and Halen would be too much for the pegasus, she waves Gavrial off and turns to her cohort.

"So, want to be a wall?" Halen grins.

{Halen and Misery move to engage the disembarking skiff people. They end up with Halen diagonally in front of Misery, attacking the same target. I'm assuming they'll have to move more than 5 feet to do so, so only rolling single attacks.

Misery: +16 to hit (#s on character sheet were not refigured to include bonus from Oulvina's spell)
Halen: +20 to hit (same as above)

1st d20 is Misery's to hit, then possible crit confirm; second 2 are same for Halen}  
jennibert rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm
{I'm going to guess that a 35 hits and roll damage. This is base damage for the spiked chain.}  

jennibert

jennibert rolled 7 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 4 Total: 16 (7-42)

jennibert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 pm
{Misery's frost damage, Misery's electric damage, Halen's sword's base damage (2d6), Halen's acid damage. And I'll go ahead and roll two more, just in case the person they just clobbered happens to be an arcane spellcaster--unlikely, but it saves time to roll now. smile }

{Misery's total damage: 6+3+2+8=19
Halen's total damage: 3+1+10=14; +7+2=23 if arcanist}  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 am
((Okay, Antarei? There's one skiff left. The one you're shooting at has Delan and Rage on it, while the others were shot out of the sky.))

Misery and Halen's attacks kill the third fighter, leaving one more warrior standing. With a furious roar, he lunges forward, hefting a greataxe and driving it towards Rage.  

Slave Xaccheus

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces