Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:49 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Bankotsu watched Vasilisa extrated the water from his armor to keep it from being ruined then listened to how she just accepted his apologize and smiled it off. He then was that she held her hand out infront of him, which made him curious why and began to feel the water seperarting from his clothes, which amazed him. "Thats a neat trick." He complimented as he smiled at her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Turn the lights down low and let the DJ go, until the speakers blow.

Vasilisa smiled and nodded agreeing. She remembered her friends joking about her being a good house wife again. She finished taking the water from him and just threw it back to the ocean. She then sat back down and finished taking the water from his armor. She ran a few fingers through her hair, then finished his last piece of armor. "Okay, here you go." She wondered if he needed help tying them on.

When the base is low you work it nice and slow you let your body go.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu smiled at her as she finshed taking the water out of clothes along with his armor. When she was returning his armor to him, he knew that he would need help getting the area that were more or less difficult for him to reach on his own. He placed his chest plate over his chest and tied his shoulder gaurd then turned his back towards her, showing the string that he couldn't reach. "Can you help me ?" He asked, knowing that Jakotsu would more or less just help when he needed it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:24 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa looked up at Bankostu then nodded, "Sure." She tied the strings then waited for other ones he couldn't tie. Once he was done she patted his should, "Kay, what now..I doubt I'm going to get any sleep." She turned so she was facing the ocean and held her hands behind her head again. She closed her eyes and sighed, she'd just dream about her death before. It wasn't scary, it just got creepy after awhile.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu smiled what she assisted him with his armor then placed his shoulder gaurd over his left shoulder and tied the front. He watched as she tied the back for him then turned around, facing her. "Thanks for helping me." He smiled at her as he listened to where she wanted to go now. He wasn't sure, but he did know that if they were going to go anywhere, water had to be around. Even if it was just abit, it would be enough to allow Vaslisa to regain her energy.

I don't know, but I recommend somewhere with even the slightest bit of water." He said, not knowing the area that well. To be honest, he didn't even knew where they really was at the moment, let alone the region. "So i'll be happy as long as there is some water." He repeated as he walked over to his Banryu and picked it up with his right hand, resting it over his right shoulder as he awaited for her to select another area.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 am
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa shrugged, she didn't care where they went. They were bound to find water anywhere. She went to the oceans edge and took her time making a few energy pills for her. She placed it in a pocket in her dress then turned back to Bankotsu, "Now it doesn't matter if we go somewhere near water."

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 am
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu watched as Vasilisa had shrugged, not knowing the areas in her own era, but couldn't blame her. It seemed fairly complex. He noticed that she was walking over towards the ocean to create several pills for their trip and grinned. It would be a good way to keep her from losing too much energy. "Alright then, I remember a castle that I didn't invade before. If I can remember, its in Italy, or whatever its called." He said, trying to remember the location that it was in.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 am
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa nodded, "Okay, let's go." She smiled and held his arm. Since she felt rejuvenated, she didn't have to focus as much. The cloud rose around them and their bodies began to fade.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm
A corridor of darkness appears as Saix walks out into the beach. "why did Xemnas assign me to fetch that broken excuse of a nobody Xion?" he murmured as he started searching  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:42 am
Xion continued her search for seashells on the beach, hiding in the shadows to keep from being seen by the residence.  

Memories of Mokona

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 am
Saix kept searching untill he found a dark shadowy patch of land near a waterfall an a treehouse that had shell scattered everywhere. "Well she does like to collect shells for Roxas..." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:03 am
Xion's eyes widened when she noticed Saix. She pressed herself against a tree to stay hidden.  

Memories of Mokona

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 am
Saix hears a noise from the trees and starts searching when a giant heartless apears. "Oh kingdom Hearts! She didn't destroy the hyrda Serpent!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 am
as a Heartless appeared there was a small poof and a small man in a bowler hat and suit appeared hovering in the air
User Image
"huh ... looks like theres more fun then those two, now theres a show" he said with a smile and sat crosslegged in the air and snapped his fingers and some popcorn appeared next to him  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:42 pm
Saix rushes in to attack, but gets knocked back. "ack. Wait who are you?" he said, just noticing the man.  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff