Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:24 pm
Death

User Image

Death appeared in front of the captured heartless and placed a finger on each one, they instantly dispersed."You mortals and your fixations, Doctor, see to it that the killing stops or I assure you, you won't come back and that I'll be the one to take your soul."He explained, snapping his fingers to let his servant know it was time to leave. He collected the souls of the deceased and his servant ate the remains. He opened a portal to hell and walked through.

As the portal closed, he pointed at the Doctor, glaring menacingly."Be wary and hope that when we see each other again its on better terms, child."He told him, just as the vortex closed. His servant disappeared in a much smaller portal through the ground as it closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 pm
Ragna jumps off and lands on the ground to where The Doc is. "Tck.."  

iZanshin

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 am
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the Doctor turned to Ragna then back to the spot where Death dissappeared "i cant believe this ... he's blaiming me for this" he said as he deactivated the Stun Saber "the last thing i need is for an ageless goth to threaten me to do what i normaly do"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 am
Ragna looked at the doctor..."What happen to Arigane Doc...?" He looked at him with a serious face.  

iZanshin

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 am
Sophie turned toward there conversation and stood up. She brushed herself off and walked closer to them. "Arigane?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:45 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"im not sure ..." the Doctor said as he looked around "well Doctor, how are we going to know what were up against now" Sgt. Benton said talking about the Heartless that were now destroied "and who was that guy just then?" he said as the Doctor looked at him "he is ... Death, i've met him too many times ... mostly he was with the Daleks when they were around"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:50 am
"Then why would he have been here now?" Sophie said.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"well either theres an upset in the ballance of life and death or .... no that cant be an option" he said as Sgt. Benton looked at him "why not Doctor ... they have been known to survie many times" he said as the Doctor turned to him "yes ... but then the entire world would be ignighted ... one Dalek could destroy the entire planet, and there all dead ... just like the Time Lords"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:59 am
Ragna gripped his fist..."Doc...I am willing to fight Arigane..." He looked at the Doc serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 am
"But aren't you one?" Sophie wondered.
She had thought so but then again with all her thoughts jumbled around she didn't know what to think anymore.
User Image
"Don't be hasty and get yourself killed" she said to Ragna.  

Aidensnumberonefan

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am
" I rather do something then sitting her as Arigane starts to kill people!!!" He said to Sophie and looked at her doing so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"yes yes ... now just hold on .... now to answer your questions: yes im a Time Lord, im the last one, no im not sure why Arigane is doing this but i dont think that he's the real threat, and Ragna ... we need a plan than just attacking him guns a blazing!"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am
"I see." Sophie said talking to the Doctor.
Then turning to Ragna she said "We need a plan and you have to get way more people involved with it. We might even have to work with people you aren't expecting to work with."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor turned to Sgt. Benton "you and your men get to U.N.I.T. headquarters and try to prepair yourselves and this time ... no guns" he said as Benton gave a reluctent sigh as he looked up "ok ... lets think" he said as he sat down  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 am
Ranga gritted his teeth then punched the wall behind him, leaving a whole in it..."God Damn it...."  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff