Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:44 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Boyfriend," Tsukiko asked with a confused look on her face. She just blinked trying to understand figure out then it clicked. "Oh you mean Ambrose. He's just my friend, either way. Yuu still haven't told me how you even got in here." She had a shield set up, why was everyone breaking though it today.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:55 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"magic, or what you 3D's call it anyway ... i'm a superior being from the fifth dimention" he said as he snaped his fingers and poped behind her "boo" he said with a laugh as he hovered in the air on his side "now as for why i'm here ... which lets face it, odvious you were going to ask that ... is for laughs, see in the fifth dimention we get our entertainment by watching you 3D's bumble around ... this new situation with the Master and Anubis comming is realy splitting my sides as you try to ... whats it called ... win the good fight" he said as his body shook "but that Xehanort and Shadowkhan ... entertainment here is good and all but that guy gives me the willies"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko spun around pointing her trident at the..thing. "Nice to know the lives I'm involved in amuse you. Now get out of my temple. Now that you've had your fun, leave." Her head was spinning, she had had another another dream. One while she was unconscious and one while she was sleep. It didn't help she had bashed her head on the floor.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"please ... like i'd listen to you, there's nothing that can stop me, no weapon that can kill me" he said with a smug grin "anyway i just thought i'd come to tell you about Xehanort's plan ... why the Shadowkhan came into your ..." he said as he looked around "you call this a temple?" he said to himself as he shook his head "place ... and more importantly, i bet your diying to know ... why they were able to hurt you"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"I'm dying to get you to leave me alone." Tsukiko said sitting on the couch. Maybe if she acted boring he would go away. The trident want back to her necklace while Yukie grabbed the teddy bear and went to curl up in Tsukiko's lap. "Go ahead and tell me what you need to. Then please leave me alone. I was instructed to rest, and I don't think I should go against that."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"sence when do you listen to that bozo anyway?" he said with a chuckle "fine then ... guess you'll have to sit back and wait for your buddy Ambrose to come back in a paper bag, while the Shadowkhan are gathering four other talismens that will restore Xehanort's magic power ... the one that was hidden here had the power of Ice, that leaves Lightning, Fire, Earth, and Cure" he said as he sighed "but who am i kidding, you probably wont bother to help out ... i probably shouldn even tell you about the Ragnarok prophecy that not even Ambrose and Arigane know about" he said as he turned his back around  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:37 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko was up in an instant this time with her scythe pointing at him. "Take it back right now." If someone looked at her eyes, they would have saw pure ice and anger in them. "You have no right to say something like that about my friend." She wasn't in the mood to play around. "Those are my friends, my family. You don't joke around like that when it comes to them."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
Mxyzptlk turned his head around with his smile "then prove it" he said with a poof and appeared next to her "tell you what i'll do ... sort of a game ... if you can manage to protect Olympus, save the Doctor from the Master, and stop Xehanort from being free before the Shadowkhan find the other taliesmens and Xehanort's keyblade and resurect him ... then your family will continue on i'll even have it that Ambrose works with you as well, and if you manage to get me to say my name backwards i'll split until our universes join together in about three months ... give or take" he said as he spun around to Kiko's face "so ... do we have a deal?" he said as an hourglass appeared next to him "times awasting little Tsukiko ... or would you rather i help Xehanort instead?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:22 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"How do you expect me to do all that in that amount of time." She said with wide eyes. "Just please don't help Xehanort," She tried to think, she didn't want to know what would happen if she disagreed. Now with that she didn't have much a choice. "What are the rules to this game." A game had to have rules, she wasn't stupid. He wanted entertainment didn't he. Well to bad Tsukiko wasn't a fool, taking a deep breath she felt a pain in her head again. She bit her lip, did she even want to know the rules to this game. So many question going on at the same time. The question that bothered her the most was what if she failed.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
Mxyzptlk smiled "ok, heres some rules for you" he said as the hourglass dissapeared "rule one: the taliesmens cant be gathered at once, they'll activate on there own time which leaves you plenty of time ... rule two: regarding the Doc, you cannot physicly help him nor can he know that either you Ambrose or your dragons helped you ... and rule three: if you tell anyone except Ambrose about anything that the two of us have said in this time, then the game is forfited and Xehanort gets release anyway and both yours and Ambrose's god powers go ... poof" he said as he snapped his fingers and a compass appeared "this'll guide you to the four other Taliesmens ... but better hurry, its a four hour flight to the Land of the Riders on dragon back ... oh did i forget to mention that you two cant apperate to locations? ... clumsey me" he said with a laugh as he dissapeared  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:09 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Yukie come." She commanded the fox as she jumped on Ryu's back. "Avalona," She said looking at the other dragon. Tsukiko couldn't apperate if she wanted to, she guessed using portals would count though. Right now she didn't want to chance it. With the fox on her shoulder she commanded the dragon to go. Her head was spinning, how had this happened. How did that thing have the power over her like that. She was a goddess, and she was so defenseless. Her grandmother would be ashamed of her for letting this happen. In other words Tsukiko was ashamed to let this happen. Laying her head on the dragon's back she tried to fight off tears as they flew. She liked heights when she was flying on a broom stick, going in a strait line. This whole motion thing, wasn't helping her mood. Time to suck it up and get to work.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

I fight for what I stand for

Miya entered the room from the portal. She went strait to the couch and laid Tsukiko down. Helping Cyra to a chair as well. She sighed, how was she going to break it to Tsukiko. This wasn't going to be pleasant in the least bit. She herself was sad, there wasn't another option. Tsukiko surly was going to hate her now. Then again they were best friends. Still she could already tell it was going to be heartbreaking for Tsukiko. And if Tsukiko was upset her and Cyra were going to be to. Sitting down in the arm chair that was next to Cyra's she began to think.

Even if it means the end.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:30 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. "How did I get back here." She close her eyes quickly going back to her old outfit. She looked over at Miya and Cyra. Sitting up she looked round frowning. Miya had that look on her face. She looking again she knew something was wrong. "Were is he." She asked beginning to panic. "Its a joke right," She tried to smile hope filling her face. Then she noticed Miya's face didn't change. The grimace stayed. She collapsed on the couch. Holding her head, "No he's you made a mistake. He has to be I mean he would leave me...." Her voice tailed off, all the bad thought flowed through her head. "I mean he wouldn't lie to me." Slowly she curled up on the couch. No it could be true. It wasn't true. Yet this cold feeling shot through her stomach. Miya wouldn't lie, but it could be a honest mistake. It had to be a honest mistake. Tears began to well up in her eyes. "Please tell me he's okay." She looked at Miya her eyes begging. "This isn't funny Miya tell me he's okay." By this point Miya was crying. Tsukiko began to shake, This couldn't be true. Yet why couldn't she stop crying.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:02 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

Cyra merely plopped down in the chair, her face in her hands. She had been utterly useless at helping with anything. All she did was stare in utter shock and fight to keep her powers in check. Her demon was now screaming at her, angry that Cyra hadn't let her out to fight Xehanort. Just shut up. Cyra snapped, though anyone could tell how miserable the girl was. In her mind, she was already reviewing what had just happened.

Hearing Tsukiko's scream wrenched her heart, driving a spear of guilt through it for letting this happen. It pained her to see her friend so broken. Gripping the sword, it started to hurt just standing there. At least she knew the spells were working (albeit painfully) as her demon had begun to try to fight her way out mentally. As she diverted her attention to not letting all hell break loose, Mimi and Xehanort continued to talk, but Cyra couldn't understand a word they said. Shut up shut up shutup! Just stay in there, where you belong! She screamed at her demon, gripping her sword so tightly it might've broke.

When she was distracted, Shadowkahn had grabbed a hold of her, immobilizing both her and Miyako. However, this time, she didn't fight, already caught up in her own world. She watched blankly as Xehanort was released from his prison, feeling dread fill her even as she still battled with her demon. When Miya fought off their restrainers, she just collapsed to the floor, clutching her head in one hand and her precious sword in the other. Her demon's voice was reverberating in her head, making it painful to hear anything. She didn't quite realize what was going on until Miyako grabbed her hand; she only had comprehended bits and pieces. Looking back, she saw Ambrose's slumped form. "Ambrose! You'd better live through this, cause if not, I'm gonna kick your sorry a**!" Cyra yelled at him, despite the pain loud noises were causing her. She then let Miyako guide her to the portal, following her to the Beach Temple.

Her demon had finally calmed down, though Cyra could tell she was sulking. "Mimi… Tsuki… I'm so sorry. I was so useless. I'm sorry…I'm sorry…" she groaned, wanting to cry. Her queen had taught her better, to not let her demon distract her so much. And yet, she had failed her friends in their time of need. What kind of friend am I? I don't deserve to be here… I don't deserve to live. She thought to herself, despair and depression settling in.

With these broken wings I'm falling

[[Obtuse Ostrich Carnival: I'm home! Sorry for not being on to post during the whole thing ;A; ]]  

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:40 pm
on the outside of the temple came a sound, like something being plunged in the sand. it was Ambrose's sword, Glamdring, stabed into the sand and on the hilt was a green invilope with a question mark on it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff