Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Greatest Evil, Chapter One: Flawless Bounty Hunter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 3 20-sided dice: 14, 10, 9 Total: 33 (3-60)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:45 pm
Saul looked over at Elohim and with a salute he started to sneak into the town. Being sure to watch where he stepped and where the troops was. He wanted to see if their was a building close(45 feet) to the ogre.

(edit:
Move quietly 19
Hide19
Spot 21)  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 17 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image"Truly, it is a stain upon my entire family's honor. I suppose you'll be doing to us what you've done to everyone else in this town. What would that be, just out of curiosity? It might help calm down my sister."

User Image"Please don't do anything too cruel to us! I've heard stories, and I just couldn't stand it! I just... I don't even know why we're here! Kimi, what are we doing here? How'd we get wrapped up in all this?"

"Chizue, just calm down. We'll be fine."

{Bluff rolls: Kimi +2 = 6 and Chizue +3 = 20, respectively.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Slave Xaccheus rolled 4 20-sided dice: 20, 14, 19, 8 Total: 61 (4-80)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:31 pm
((Rolling sense motive checks for each orc... it'd be great if we had a sub-forum for these NPC's...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 pm
((Okay, the orcs failed their motive checks, oddly enough. Since they were told by their "allies," (The Hobgoblins) this makes them want to believe the bluff, which takes a -5 to all of them. Oh, just FYI, these are 6th-level barbarians, with 54 hp, scale shirt armor, short spears, and one bomb per orc.))

The orcs look at Chizue, with a look on their face that would let any cute hostage what was coming up. One orc, apparently the most influential of the four of them, puts his hand on Chizue's shoulder.

"Nothing too cruel? Awww... I liked the really rough stuff..."

Just to be fair, this isn't going to actually happen.  

Slave Xaccheus

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 pm
While these orcs are unsuspecting of us. Are the hostages here? The orcs are supposed to be keeping an eye on them, so I assume they're in the same room. Is this the case?

Also what are the exits of this room, I'm guessing the door we came in and some windows, maybe a staircase?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:31 pm
Eyeing up where the small lizard was moving Gresh prepared to attack himself. Slipping his hand behind his back he prepared to hurl one of the bolders in his bag of holding.

((Readying action to lob a bolder, directly after Kobolt fires off the line, I assumed we had some time to aquaint eachother with our abilities on the way over. Seems a normal thing to get to know))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:28 am
Arc Vembris
While these orcs are unsuspecting of us. Are the hostages here? The orcs are supposed to be keeping an eye on them, so I assume they're in the same room. Is this the case?

Also what are the exits of this room, I'm guessing the door we came in and some windows, maybe a staircase?

((Upper level, staircase 10 feet away at a right angle to the door, windows are mainly behind you.

And what Kobold? I never tossed in a Kobold, did I?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 am
(take it there is no building near the ogre, and there is nothing new I can find out about the town? Or have I been forgotten.)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am
User ImageAn eye in the sky, Elohim soared about, looking for a valid target - something that a Hellfire blast would eliminate in one shot, or that wouldn't be able to get help for a couple of rounds. If there was such a target, he'd set upon it with a vengeance. All the while, he was doing his best to keep an eye on the inn and take note of it they'd need him.

{I'll be staying about 250 feet off the ground, and I can see invisible creatures, if there are any. If I can find a target on its own, I'll be attacking it.}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:03 pm
((Okay, the only real lone targets are the Gnolls, the Hobgoblins, and the Ogre. There are three 15/10 foot buildings near the town square, with two ten-by-five storehouses further back, and a ten-by-ten dried out fountain with a 500-pound stature situated in the middle on an infirm pedestal (hardness 3). This could be shot, which would cuse it to fall on the Ogre and leave him open for a direct Eldritch Blast. All structures will provide partial concealment when firing from behind them, and total concealment from those in front of them when hiding behind them completely.

The Ogre is a third-level barbarian armed with a Great Axe and wearing Studded Leather with Chahar-Aina mounted over it, and a +3 dexterity bonus to armor class. It has 72 hp, the Power Attack Feat, and the Throw Anything feat. Aside from this, treat it as the standard ogre from the Monster Manual.

The Gnolls are third-level rangers with 27 HP, wearing Hide Armor made from human skin and armed with composite shortbows with twenty arrows and morningstars.

The hobgoblins are the same as Gnash and Gracklath.))  

Slave Xaccheus

Arc Vembris rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 1, 4, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm
The gnome taps his chin. "Well listen, I was just wondering about -BAAAAA" Sindri interrupts his dialogue with a line of acid, targeting as many orcs as possible.

((Reflex DC 18, 19 acid damage, save half. Breath weapon recharge in 2 rounds))  
Arc Vembris rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm
breath recharge  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Rock_DS rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Grabbing his hammer as the small one fired of an attack. Gresh dashed forward. Stopping at the closest enemy that was still moving he swung the hammer. Aiming to break the enemies chest into dust

((25 to hit, 34 damage. That's gotta leave a mark =D))

Rock_DS rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 5, 2 Total: 17 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Damage for the hammer

+17

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rock_DS rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:09 pm
((If the one I hit is still alive, I'm gonna grab him in a grapple with improved grab +26 to this =3 god I love Goliaths n.n I need to beat his touch AC))

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff