Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(D&D Adapted 3e/3.5e) The Greatest Evil... (Running!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:09 pm
((EDIT AGAIN))

Please send me the Warhulk or just play a hulking hurler (I have that one). I couldn't find it on crystalkeep, but I did find a lot of other cool stuff. Most of the base classes, a ton of races, and a ton of other things. This just jumped us up big time.

Also, Arc, I need to know which weapon groups you've chosen. Maces and Clubs seems like one, since you're using a mace as a weapon, so you have one left (I'm treating Dragon Shamans as Clerics for the purposes of determining Weapon Group replacements.)  
Drugged Lolli rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 2, 1, 6, 6, 3, 3 Total: 29 (8-48)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:57 pm
Hitpoints for bard

Drugged Lolli

Drugged Lolli rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Drugged Lolli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 pm
Hitpoints for Marshal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 pm
Assuming that there is a spot still open, I want in on this!  

Jacior

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 am
I'm choosing picks and hammers, and now that I've read the section on weapon groups I'd like to change my weapon for a warhammer  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:01 am
Arc Vembris
I'm choosing picks and hammers, and now that I've read the section on weapon groups I'd like to change my weapon for a warhammer

Okay. So you're proficient with all non-exotic maces, clubs, picks, and hammers, and the basic weapons.  

Slave Xaccheus

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:36 pm
Got a character: As yet unnamed Gish. Not sure what you'd like me to do about the Cohort from Leadership (or whether I can take it), but I submit the character for your approval. I've provided the relative explanations to the abilities I've garnered to this point, so that should give you an idea of what my character can do. My intended cohort will be a Cloistered Cleric or (preferably) a Favored Soul from Complete Divine, assuming I can keep Leadership at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Got a character: As yet unnamed Gish. Not sure what you'd like me to do about the Cohort from Leadership (or whether I can take it), but I submit the character for your approval. I've provided the relative explanations to the abilities I've garnered to this point, so that should give you an idea of what my character can do. My intended cohort will be a Cloistered Cleric or (preferably) a Favored Soul from Complete Divine, assuming I can keep Leadership at all.

I asked the DM about Leadership in a PM a couple days ago (my character also having it) and was told that it was allowed.

EDIT: On the subject of Cohorts, what method are we using for ability scores for them?

Drugged Lolli

Drugged Lolli rolled 7 12-sided dice: 3, 8, 7, 9, 9, 8, 6 Total: 50 (7-84)

Drugged Lolli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:11 am
Cohort hitpoints

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:59 am
Disciple of Sakura

You're allowed to keep the cohort, sure. He/she can be a favored soul or cloistered cleric (I have info on both of them thanks to GBP.)  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:00 am
iPedo
Disciple of Sakura

I asked the DM about Leadership in a PM a couple days ago (my character also having it) and was told that it was allowed.

EDIT: On the subject of Cohorts, what method are we using for ability scores for them?
'

Same as the character. Just roll them up. Or just assign the elite ability score modifiers to a bunch of tens and elevens.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:29 am
Captain Elizabeth Embre is mostly completed, though I need to stat out second cohort (a human knight 7), and probably the higher level followers (fighters) who guard her when she travels.

Drugged Lolli

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:10 pm
iPedo
Captain Elizabeth Embre is mostly completed, though I need to stat out second cohort (a human knight 7), and probably the higher level followers (fighters) who guard her when she travels.

I'll need you to tell me what a fire-souled is, and what a half-nymph can do. Aside from that, it's good. Just stat out the three highest-level followers you have, the others can just be considered grunts.  
Jacior rolled 8 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 8, 10, 8, 6, 10, 7 Total: 58 (8-80)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 pm
Rolling health  

Jacior

Jacior rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 1, 6, 6, 1, 1, 4, 2, 6, 6, 5, 1, 3, 5, 5, 2, 1, 3 Total: 65 (20-120)

Jacior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm
Rolling stats, Cohort  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out