Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The start of the rest of your life(full) Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starting level?
  Epic. (If you chose this one, I will hunt you down and throw 2d20 dirty dipers at you, 100d20 each. How is that for epic?)
  1 (Me loves you)
View Results
Rock_DS rolled 10 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 1, 4, 1, 3, 5, 3, 3 Total: 26 (10-60)

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm
HD

MT the Clown rolled 12 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 2, 6, 2, 5, 4, 1, 4, 3, 4 Total: 40 (12-72)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:21 pm
First set:

3, 2, 4, 2
6, 2, 5, 4
1, 4, 3, 4

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MT the Clown rolled 16 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 1, 5, 1, 6, 1, 6, 2, 1, 4, 1, 4, 6, 5, 3 Total: 52 (16-96)

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm
Set 2:

5, 1, 1, 5
1, 6, 1, 6
2, 1, 4, 1
4, 6, 5, 3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm
There be a lot 1s going around....

Can reroll a few of mine?  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MT the Clown rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 4, 4, 4, 2, 1, 4, 2 Total: 29 (10-40)

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm
HP:  
MT the Clown rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:06 pm
Rerolling the last one.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Hey Crimson, isn't that character picture form the Valthirian Arc game?

Dunno. Maybe. It's just one of several thousand pictures I've amassed on my hard drive - I'm an obsessive collector, so I tend to just find pictures online that I like and hoard them on my computer. I liked her, and thought she'd make a cute gnome, so I decided to use her for my psion.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm
Not done, but this is proof I'm almost there: http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=35546  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 am
((This was a character my friend sent to me. We've been designing the character together since he doesn't understand everything about all this yet. Anyway, he's been busy, so he asked me to put this up, and then he'll post it once he can, leaving me to delete this sheet. Can I do this?))

Player Username: Grevus

Character Name: Milos Fletcher
Race: Human
Class: Variant Sorcerer
Level: 6th
Exp: 15,000

Hp: 33
AC: 18 (+3 DEX, +4 Chain Shirt, +1 Two-weapon Defense)
Touch AC; 13
Flat-footed AC: 15
Speed: 30ft

Initiative modifier: +3

STR: 15
DEX: 16
CON: 16
INT: 15
WIS: 16
CHA: 16

Saves:
Fortitude: +5
Reflex: +5
Will: +8

Base Attack Bonus: +3

Grapple Modifier: +5

==============
Inventory :

Weapons: Spiked Gauntlets (1d4/X2 Piercing, 1lb) X2
Throwing Axe (1d6/X2 Slashing, 10 ft, 2 lb) X3
Sling (1d4/X2 Bludgeoning, 50ft, 0lb)

Armor: Chain Shirt

Other:
Backpack with Waterskin, trail rations 1/day, bedroll, sack, flint and steel, Hooded Lantern, five pints of oil. Spell component pouch. pouch with fifty bullets.

Gold:

==============
Skills:
Intimidate +7, Concentration +7, Craft +6, Knowedge (arcana) +6, Profession (Porter) +7, Spellcraft +6.
Languages:
Common, Draconic, Undercommon

==============
Feats: Two-Weapon Fighting, Two Weapon Defense, Power Attack, Quick Draw
==============
Special Abilities/Attacks/Qualities: Animal Companion, Spells.

==============
Spells Prepared/Known: 0-level: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Touch of Fatigue, Flare, Daze, Disrupt Undead. 1st-Level: Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, Color Spray. 2nd-Level: Summon Monster II. 3rd-Level: Hailstones.

==============
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Deity: Wee Jas
Size: Medium
Height: 6"7
Weight: 169
Description/Image: Milos

Mayfleet, Heavy Horse Animal Companion. CR 1, Large Animal. HD 5d8+3, hp 27, Init: +2, Spd: 50ft, AC 16 (-1 size, +2 Dex, +5 Natural.) Touch 11, Flat-footed 12, Base Atk: +4, Grp: +10, Space/Reach: 5 ft by 10 ft. Atk -1 Melee (1d6+1 hoof) Full Atk -1/-1 Melee (2 hooves 1d6+1) SA: -, SQ: Evasion, Link, Low-light Vision, Scent, share spells, two bonus tricks, AL: CN, SV Fort +5, Ref +5 Will +2, STR 17 DEX 14 CON 15 INT 2 WIS 12 CHA 6.

Skills/ Feats: Listen +4, Spot +4; Endurance, Run.

Evasion: If Mayfleet is subjected to an attack that normally allows a saving throw for half damage, he takes no damage if he makes a successful saving throw.

Link: Milos can handle his animal companion as a free action. He also gains a +4 circumstance bonus on all Handle Animal checks when regarding his animal companion.

Share Spells: Any spell Milos casts on himself also affects his animal companion if the latter is within five feet at the time. He can also cast a spell with the target of "you" on his animal companion.

Mayfleet

Milos Fletcher isn't the son of some aristocrat, or someone in a position of any sort of political power. He is an ex-military man from a small cell of Battle Sorcerers. After his unit was wiped out in a battle, Milos has been reported as dead, though his superiors are still looking for his "body."

Milos traces his ancestry back to a Silver Dragon, though the only indication of this is his sorcerous blood. He was raised by the mayor of a small town, which allowed him the money to study the arts of magic. However, Milos didn't click with this "book learning," eventually dropping out of the magic academy at age 18. This left him with a less-open range of careers to pursue afterwards.

Milos was enlisted in his nation's military. There, he was trained in the use of simple weaponry, as well as the Throwing Axe. Among his comrades in arms, Milos seemed to be the most combat-oriented, often using his weapons judiciously before following up with a spell and closing the distance for a melee fight.

Milos's war was scarier than he'd thought. As he fought furiously on the battlefield, he could hear his comrades being blown away left and right. Milos wonders to this day how he managed to steal a horse and run away after his unit was entirely decimated, leaving him as the sole survivor to tell their story.

After his desertion, Milos began adventuring on the back of his stolen horse, which he christened Mayfleet. At first, their relationship was mostly the same as any other horse and rider, but eventually, Milos felt a deep connection awaken between him and his equestrian companion. Milos took Mayfleet as an Animal Companion three years after his initial escape from the army.

Even today, at age 27, Milos and Mayfleet adventure together, bound by a link that no sorcerers or wizards can understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 am
Dude that's a 50 point buy right there. The only thing I would think that would have to change is the stats.
This is also the problem on your character that you posted.  

Archfiend Damio

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 pm
Thy'lis

Here is my Character finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:01 pm
The Jester of Equilibrium
Dude that's a 50 point buy right there. The only thing I would think that would have to change is the stats.
This is also the problem on your character that you posted.

I rolled the dice on a different site. I don't like the point-buy system since I'm so used to rolling the dice from wizards.com.

And actually, it's a 49-point buy. I added one point since you can do that every four levels, and we're all level six.  

Slave Xaccheus

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:13 pm
Just so you know I didn't put down 0 level spells because I get them all and can cast the spontaneously So it would have just been a waste of spell space.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm
Jester, didn't you just post the same general character in Gamingguru's game? Just a level lower there? sweatdrop  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces