Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e - One Shot/Recruiting] Doorway to Chaos [6/8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:49 am
bamaotaku
Alright, here he is. I don't doubt that there may be an issue or two somewhere that I overlooked. But here he is for now.

Xavier, Eladrin Wizard

I think you actually shorted yourself some feats. First off, Improved Initiative is a "Feat" bonus to initiative, and thus doesn't stack with other "Feat" bonuses to the same score. So you cannot take it multiple times sweatdrop

Also, you get feats for levels 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, and 18. Since you have Ritual Caster for free, that's 12 feats in total you should have 3nodding

----------

Your defenses should be higher, since you didn't add the ability bonus to your Fort, Ref, or Will defenses 3nodding

----------

Your HP should be 10 + Con Score (11) + 4x17 (for levels 2-1 cool = 89 HP 3nodding

----------

You should include the bonus to various magic items, so we know if they're +4's or lower (in case you bought down one to afford more items). Needless to say, your Enhancement bonus from Armor and Neck slots will probably be higher, thus increasing your defenses further. 3nodding

----------

That's just at a glance. I'll let Reev do the official audit ^-^'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 am
Done

Though since the game isn't starting for three days (or more) I may make minor changes as the fancy strikes me, if anyone has any comments or suggestions feel free to toss em out.

For all practical purposes though I'm good to go.  

Genericho

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:15 pm
Ooh! just remembered Weapon Expertise improves at level 15

-------------

Barbie won't be very comfortable around any of the male characters unless some pretty notable history has gone on between them. The exception is Sentinel of course, and she'll sleep up against him if he'll allow it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 am
I imagine Sentinel would appreciate the regular company after spending an untold amount of time more or less alone. I also imagine he would've originally been very uncomfortable with the other melee characters in combat just because he's used to the idea of animated warriors holding the front lines while flesh and blood stay back, though assuming the party's been together, he's probably starting to get over that particular stereotype.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:19 am
Background added.

Toranis joined a little after the "core" of this party started adventuring, after he had already lost his mind began following his passion in life.

As far as party members go, he might be the least trusted, due to his recklessness. But then again, this might make him the most trusted, on account of his sheer predictability, if you roll that way.

I can see Toranis wanting a type of personal rivalry with Xavier. Even if Xavier is not interested in such childish hijinks ninja

Toranis is also interested to see what happens if he channels enough electricity through Sentinel. Needless to say, the rest of the party probably tries to dissuade him from such experimentation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:46 am
Due to Soveliss' race, he is probably going to feel a kinship with Xavier, even if they have totally conflicting personalities. He is probably more standoffish with Barberie, because he knows that humans live a notoriously short time. With Sentinel, I think Soveliss will probably admire his focus on defense and defending the more squishy members of the team.

Genasi, I have no idea about, so therefore he'll probably treat Red Herring (That's such an awesomely lame name XD) much like Barberie: at arm's length. Toranis might be a bit closer, just because he knows that dwarves live longer than humans normally, although he's not sure if its as long as Eladrin.

...Wow, Soveliss is racist. Didn't know that when I made him.  

iDragow

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:55 am
"Maybe not as long as Eladrin, but longer than any Drow I've ever faced."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:16 am
iDragow
Genasi, I have no idea about

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also they are as short-lived as humans, in case that wasn't enough reason to be standoffish.  

Genericho

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:07 pm
Barbie also mistrusts fey, though she grudgingly respects their skills and arcane prowess.

Good thing Sentinel is here or everyone would hate everyone else! I guess Toranis is the loose cannon. The crazier he is the more Barbie will probably get along with him. I imagine she'll bicker with Soveliss a bit, and keep Xavier at arm's length. As for the Genasi? Well, he is a man...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:25 pm
"Fear not, Barbie; Toranis Stormbead is man enough for any woman!"

"..."

"*gigglesnort* Okay, that's a bloomin' lie."  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 pm
Thanks for checking that, Rain. I haven't really had a chance myself.

Insanity, Carth: Any word on how things are coming with you guys?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:55 am
So bottom line is no one likes Red.

That's what I get for dumping charisma emo

Also stuck some javelins into my inventory, just in case. Wish there were some heavy blade thrown weapons.

That should be the absolute final draft of my character sheet.  

Genericho

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:58 pm
Genericho

Also stuck some javelins into my inventory, just in case. Wish there were some heavy blade thrown weapons.

*loves on his farslayer shield*

I think sentinel probably likes red, but he probaqbly likes everyone, just because he's been without company for a while and most of them seem to like and/or respect him. Plus solidarity among the defenders is one of the basics of unit formation for him, even if he's used to the solidarity being a given part of ones personality, and not the result of personal relationships.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 pm
ninja *Watching the thread*  

Pandris

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:10 pm
Genericho

Fire is OKAY, I suppose. Lightning is where it's really at! 3nodding

Right, Xavier? Eh? Eh? Eh? *elbows the wizard in the side*  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas