Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Have sword, will travel: another fourth edition game. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm
I see I have been put down as a maybe and there isn't anyone else...so am I in? Because i can make a character now, im going to go for a DDI type thing me thinks...I'm going to make it now, and if i can't be in this game then it'll be cool to make anyway smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:29 pm
NayrVentess
I see I have been put down as a maybe and there isn't anyone else...so am I in? Because i can make a character now, im going to go for a DDI type thing me thinks...I'm going to make it now, and if i can't be in this game then it'll be cool to make anyway smile
yeah, i was wondering if you'd seen my reply earlier.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:01 pm
SporkMaster5000
NayrVentess

What reply? About fighting Prism or Daelos? Yeah....but Prism is in....I'm confused....

So, one word answer for the unbelievably slow englishman that I am....

Am I in?........ confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:11 pm
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
NayrVentess

What reply? About fighting Prism or Daelos? Yeah....but Prism is in....I'm confused....

yes.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm
SporkMaster5000
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
NayrVentess

yes.

lol....awesome >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 pm
the party's coming together pretty quickly, and we even have a subforum (thanks reev) which i will fill with stuff later. while the last few characters get fleshed out i just want to reiterate a couple things, since i think we at least have all out players down.

first off: How and to what extent you know each other is up to you all to decide, but it's at least well enough to go into business together. if any of you feel like incorporating each other in your backgrounds I wouldn't mind the potential to stir up drama between you. twisted

second: If you want your adventuring company to have a business name, that's also yours to collectively decide. so, if any of you want to name the party, get to deciding, because i'm sure as hell not naming you.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 pm
Acquisitions Incorporated has been taken. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:17 pm
Oshi the Killer
i thought blatant ripoffs were only for joke games. xp  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:33 pm
SporkMaster5000
Oshi the Killer
i thought blatant ripoffs were only for joke games. xp
They are but random Post gives Oshi more gold. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:39 pm
Well, Kradh only recently got to this plane. He's a scholastic sort, so he explores in order to study and learn new things, but also to examine exotic things firsthand.

Who else do we have, Minotaur paladin?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 pm
Arc Vembris
Well, Kradh only recently got to this plane. He's a scholastic sort, so he explores in order to study and learn new things, but also to examine exotic things firsthand.

I'm just a Minotaur who proves himself to his deity threw strength of arms. He would be part of the party to test his mettle against new and stronger foes. He also sees himself as the load bearing stone of the party. I'm not sure who we all have.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:09 pm
Oshi the Killer
Arc Vembris

I'm just a Minotaur proves himself to his deity threw strength of arms. He would be part of the party to test his mettle against new and stronger foes. He also sees himself as the load bearing stone of the party. I'm not sure who we all have.

I've made a Human cleric. We could say that since we're both divine, and you could use healing, and I could use someone to soak up hits, that we have known each other for a while, perhaps been travelling together, you proving yourself, and me searching. But now we want a bigger party  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 pm
And, kaboom! Toryc of the Shade, Gnoll Assassin. I don't have a background on him yet (since I basically just threw him together because Gnolls have perfect stat bonuses for Bleak Disciples. XP), but I plan on writing one soon.

EDIT: Backgrounds all written out. Sorry about the length, I kinda got carried away... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 am
nice job, i cant wait to see how the assassin plays  

SkyCore

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:48 am
iDragow
And, kaboom! Toryc of the Shade, Gnoll Assassin. I don't have a background on him yet (since I basically just threw him together because Gnolls have perfect stat bonuses for Bleak Disciples. XP), but I plan on writing one soon.

EDIT: Backgrounds all written out. Sorry about the length, I kinda got carried away... sweatdrop
the profile looks good. and i've got no problem with long backgrounds so long as you're not trying to give me a novel to read.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff