Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Mythos Inc.] Episode 1:" Clean Up, Aisle Four!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:59 am
"I'm in!" agreed Nikolass, "Nothing seems wrong to me, we get a free buffet and we get payed to do it."
Nikolass was already mounting up a list of things he was going to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:41 am
Norman would listen intently as the more... personable members of the team chatted up the cashier.

... Okay, maybe not intently. More like, annoyed. His hands were jammed in his pockets, and everything seemed in order here, more or less.

"This is bullshit..." he muttered to himself under his breath. He would look at the door again and again, like he was thinking of making a break for it.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 pm
Bart gave a glance to both of his overeager and pessimistic friends, and then smiled warmly at the shopkeep. "Alright, sounds like a plan. If it's at all possible, though, could we get you to lock up early? We would prefer to have the scene as pristine as possible, and having customers come running in and out all night would just cover up potential evidence."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:18 pm
"Sounds good to me. I wouldn't mind leaving early and finally getting a good night sleep. Odds are my room mate will talk me into going to the bars and stay up drinking all night again. You only live once right?" as he pops open another can of Red Bull.  

Oshi the Killer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:34 pm
"So, what now? We wait around with our thumbs in our asses until the store closes? It's not even TEN A.M. yet!" he would ask Bart once the clerk was amidst chugging his second(?) can of energy drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 am
"Oh, quit being such a stick in the mud. Like he said, you only live once. Might as well enjoy it to some degree." Bart walked over to the drink station, and poured himself a Coke. ((unless this is a store of pure villainy and only carries Pepsi products.))

Sipping from it occasionally, he began to set up the digital camcorder on its tripod for their webcast of the show tonight. He also made sure that his digital camera was on and ready. Bart had left the super-awesome camera plus accessories in the basement. Even though they were on location, and improved picture quality would be nice, he didn't think that it would be necessary. After all, it's just a convenience store, right?  

iDragow

EsgarBlackpoxs rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)

EsgarBlackpoxs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 pm
John had followed the others in and wandered about briefly, checking the ground for any signs of something not quite human. He then moved up to the counter and asked the bored looking clerk, "Hey, you guys got any security cameras?"

((A Track roll for the heck of it, don't know if it even applies razz ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:30 am
" We got a couple." as Brian points at all the flat screen monitors that are hanging from the ceiling. You see yourself looking up at one at the monitor and you notice Bart getting some Coke on another. In the end all the monitors show all the goings on in the store.  

Oshi the Killer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:19 am
"I'm going to go have a smoke. Let me know when you guys figure out what you're gonna do." Normal pulls out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, with only one left. Sighing, he bumps it out of the pack and sticks it in his mouth, heading for the automatic doors as he pulls out his lighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:53 pm
John scratched his chin and looked around as he thought. His idle hand continued playing with the knife in his pocket. "Did they pick up anything unusual the night before you were called in?" The air in here bothered John. It smelled like the stale air of urbanization and pre-processed food. Even the jerky here was distasteful. Putting his distaste aside for a moment, John remembered the other important question. "We can use them tonight, right? I mean, we basically are your night-time security, heh."  

EsgarBlackpoxs

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 am
"Not to my knowledge and I don't think Cheryl would want you guys in the main office. I'll keep it locked and you'll have access to the main floor and the bathrooms."  
Rain Yupa rolled 1 100-sided dice: 67 Total: 67 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 am
Outside, Norman would observe the people coming and going as he smoked, probably getting a few dirty looks here and there. While he inhaled and blew out a puff of smoke carelessly, he would attempt to catch any tidbits of what people were saying.

You wouldn't come several states away just to pick up a gallon of milk and leave.

Listen, 67/65, Failure  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:23 am
Norman you notice a yellow late model VW Beetle park beside the Mythos Inc bus. A women gets out of the vehicle with glasses and long red curly hair. She is wearing a unzipped light jacket that is brown with white shirt underneath and a pair of form fitting jeans. The women walks up the Mythos Inc Bus and pulls out a device of the pocket in her jacket then starts to type.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 pm
Nikolass searched the shelves until he found his favourite snack and drinks, Toxic waste extremely sour sweets and irn bru and returned to the group and looked around.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm
Nik make a Spot check.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items