Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Anyone up for a little competition? [1-2 slots available] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil Team?
  Good is the way to go!
  Evil rocks my socks!
  Meh. I think I'll just take the gold.
View Results

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:21 am
Nevermind the swordmage, I've suddenly become interested in playing a dragonborn sorcerer/Scion of Arkhosia

for good! Go Bahamut!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 am
lol Okay counting up all our alignment shifts there are now more good characters then bad >.<
@iDragow, I think a good vampire might be a little confusing if you ever got kinda hungry no? Besides then it would just be the good team that would have to leaders and the bad guys wouldn't have one at all. and we all know what happens with leaderless mobs eek though the chaos might be fun >.<
@WingedDemonVM ... uuh as many pages as there are in the book? >.< Actually I looked in chapter 10 and I did not see anything saying as to a max number.
So I can have 1 first lvl rituals and then one more as my "bonus ritual" and then 3 others. Now that second bonus ritual, does that one have to be lvl one as well? or can that just be lower then 18 like the other three?  

Bound Birdie

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:21 am
@ Bound - Two level 1 rituals, then you can pick three more that are level 18 or below.

@ Everyone - No more side-switching, please! Not counting me, we now have 4 on each team. I'd be happy if we got even one more person for each team. And the subforum for this has been made. It's entitled "The Everlasting Struggle of Good and Evil". Go check it out and chat in the OOC threads until we get more people. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:30 pm
Psychofish
Seems to me I might have to join this one after all.

Because, just like I expected, no one wants to play on the good side when you give them the option to go to the evil side.

Hey! HEY! *backhands* scream  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:35 pm
For Rituals, I wouldn't give them a set amount. Rituals have a Market Price for a reason. I say let players buy as many Rituals as they want to with starting gold. The exception being Wizards, who get free Rituals at 5th, 11th, 15th, 21st, and 25th.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm
@ Side Switching:

I dunno if I'd be comfortable being a representative for "Good" if we're suddenly having vampires and succubi on the team >_< Doesn't strike me as very Good, best intentions aside neutral

Just saying, is all.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm
Arc Vembris
Nevermind the swordmage, I've suddenly become interested in playing a dragonborn sorcerer/Scion of Arkhosia

for good! Go Bahamut!

Would you be drastically opposed if I played my Dragonborn Druid?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:09 pm
Hey, has a point-buy or dice-roll method been determined for this game yet?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:37 pm
Rain Yupa
Arc Vembris

for good! Go Bahamut!

Would you be drastically opposed if I played my Dragonborn Druid?

Not at all, as a scion I'm very pro-dragonborn. I was thinking of having him multi into druid, so you could be his tutor. I'm going to have a lot of thunder, so don't worry about stealing it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:26 pm
Point-buy is the way to go for determining stats.

I would be reluctant to allow a good vampire, but I would not allow a good succubus. That would really be pushing it.  

WingedDemonVM

Direwolf1994

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm
OK forget my Dark Deva thing Ill jsut be a revenant but I would like one of two twists

1) The Raven Queen condemed him to become a revenent because of his choice in life to serve Orcus(Was in a cult, served his wims all that good stuff) and now he wonders as a revenent but has decided instead of being a tortured soul, will continue to serve Orcus, hence the Chaotic evil Paladin.

2) Like the first he is a Revenent, who served Orcus in life so when he died as an experiment/gift for a life of service Orcus made him a Revenent using his own power trying to replicate The Raven Queen's power. And thruogh a ritual or item of some sort communicates his will to said Revenant Paladin to carry out his wishes on the material plane

Now Im sure there are lore conflicts with both youll point out to me but those were jsut outlines of some story arcs i though would be cool : )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:05 pm
WingedDemonVM
Point-buy is the way to go for determining stats.

I would be reluctant to allow a good vampire, but I would not allow a good succubus. That would really be pushing it.

22 points base, then?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Yeah. 22 points base.

And option 1 seems a little better to me, Direwolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:15 pm
Ok cool Ill start thecharacter sheet tonight  

Direwolf1994

Durgress

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 pm
Hmmm, I like evil characters, and they lack a defender.

Quick question, is there a blackgaurd paragon path or something similar? Regardless, Teifling Paladin incoming.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff