Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Syaoran-Puu's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:49 am
User Image

Hope in Truth? Amitiel and Merciette

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:28 am
I have RE-OPENED my plot thread.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image

This is an RP that occured between Maion and Zeda (owned by Tebiki) via thread RP /and/ PM.

Title: Who are you??

Maion: *Draw his mighty head up towards the sky, his wings longed to take flight once more yet he had promised himself to stay grounded like Moon, even for a short while in an attempt to better understand her.*

Zeda: *looks over at her two-legger aswell as the giant who was nearby with a small sigh before going by her side and staring at the male with an unamused look*

Maion: *cocking his head softly to one side he looked at Zeda playfully. Perhaps being grounded would be fun, he seemed to be meeting more people after all.*

Zeda: *looks up at him before flicking her mane and standing behind her two-legger glaring daggers at Maion* yes?

Maion: *Giggled softly* Polite much? *Changing his stance to be more relaxed he looked towards Zeda softly and smiled once more.* Name's Maion.

Zeda: huhu good for you. *points nose up in the air not comfortable with a stranger talking to her especially such a big male but she would not show him she was secretly scared of him, she hated big males.*

Maion: *grunting softly he eyed her softly, she seemed delicate, perhaps he was being to 'agressive', changing tactic he lowered his head in apology.* Please forgive me. Who may you be?

Zeda: Zeda. *she stated bluntly looking at him with one eye, her interest starting to drift ever so slightly towards him* Why do you care? *she added looking to the side*

Maion: *Desperatly he supressed a laugh, it seemed unlikely she would forgive his rudeness twice in one encounter. Gulping he allowed his eyes to soften and look at her. She was nothing like Moon, yet nothing seemed to compare to her these days.* It is in my nature... *That was the real reason, an Angeni by birth, an Angeni by nature.*

Zeda: it is in your nature to be nosy? *looks him in the eye for the first time with a stern but at the same time unharmful look*

Maion: *This time he was unable to stop himself from laughing as a mighty roar exploded from his chest* Evidentally.... *The words were almost forced out, mixed within his out burst of laughter. Sighing he calmed himself down.* ....yet it is my belief that secretly it is in everyones nature. *He winked at her, catching her eyes on his own, they looked like gentle shimmering stars against his black pelt* I am just more obvious about it.

Zeda: I see... you seem to have little faith in people, a girl like me might suprise you, I couldnt care less about other peoples buisness. *she stated with a small smile walking past him and towards the river* Mystery makes life more.... interesting

Maion: *Once again he could not help but laugh as he turned to follow her, keeping up easily.* I agree, yet there you support my answer. Mysteries are always unravelled, perhaps slowly by some but still we strive to solve them. *He winked at her once more* Perhaps you will suprise me, it is not that difficult to do, but perhaps you will suprise yourself more. *He looked towards the river, the merging colours of blue and grey swirled along the surface.* I believe you are looking for your own mystery.

Zeda: hmm a innocent little girl like me I would never go looking for trouble. *smirks and takes a drink out of the river.* however it takes something quite... big to catch my interest, if anything like that came by I might be tempted to drift *looks up at him and flicks her mane in almost a flirtatious way*

Maion: *smiled softly towards her and nodded, yes of course even an 'innocent' what he was saying did not involve being corrupt or older, but to have a working mind and a curious eye, something he felt all had, especially the young.* Big.... *he fumbled with the word for a moment looking at her with one eye squinted, playful.* ...Me? *He laughed once more.*

Zeda: Hmm you like you would be so lucky. *a small chuckle came from her mouth as she looked over her sholder at him with big eyes and fluttering eyelash's* besides it is no fun playing with a toy that is simply too grand for you to have. *she flicked her mane once more making her way to lay under a tree, she likes her random playfull moments.*

Maion: *Still smiling Maion nodded his head, he was unsure why everyone who was flightless assumed he would not want them, it was a scene that rung home all too well for him as his own love seemed to be having difficulty with his breed. It was as if she expected him to fly off, expected him to never to return. It hurt. Stuttering slightly he spoke.* T----oy. *He grunted, his almost lost nature bubbling to the surface.* To g-----rand! *Biting his lip he lowered his head sadly for the first time. Did Moon also feel that way?*

Zeda: *let out a small chuckle at him* well ofcause you are an angeni my dear with many irregular markings and little perks like your horn. I am a Regular my mane cute in the usual way humans brand their pets. I could not compete with a man like you! even if you plaid along for a while... In the end up being with someone like me is setting your sights a little low, and I would feel like you are settling for second best.... So yes I only play with things that I have a chance with. *she chuckled knowing she must have hit a nerve she could feel it in his eyesight in her breathe she approached him a little more feeling a bit more comfortable. Enpowered in a way.* cheer up honey... I paid you a complent.

Maion: *He spoke once more, his words half dazed, almost as if they were not actually directed at the mare before him.* But.... my heart will fall were it does. That can not be changed. Love does not care for wings but for a connection so powerful that no matter were the drift it can be felt. I.... *He paused running the image of Moon in his head, he had never spoke his feelings out of his head before, it feel strange to even consider, changing his mind he realised that Moon should be the first to hear them, he wanted that. Sighing he looked up, forcing a smile upon his head.* Would it be so wrong if an Angeni, with perks such as his pelt and horn to fall in love with someone so obviously 'normal' on the outside... *he cringed on the inside, nothing about Moon or Zeda made them normal in his mind, yet he knew no other word.* ...but so wonderful on the inside? Why I believe that it would be I who would be proving my worth every day to her, just to be with her, to make her smile. *Smiling more passionatly now he waited for an answer.*

Zeda: Ha! love thats nothing you can rely on, I remember once I had a family that loved me. Now they all wish I was never born, hearts can change Maion things you thought were set in stone can crumble... you feel this way now but think what if she is only using you because you are what you are. I know that... people can change infront of you and the feeling of uncontrol. *she stated flicking her mane and facing away from him it appeared she was playing a totally different game with this one... it was fun but something inside her made her feel guilty a feeling she never usually had she sighed.* us normal people.... we were never born for greatness unlike you. Angeni have a heart of gold.... we on the other hand are so vonerable to human scars and pain... we are not made of the same things.

Maion: *Sencing a pain in Zeda that was all too familar he cautiously moved towards her, his noses inches from her neck as he breathed and gently brushed it against her. She felt warm, despite the cold front she seemed to be showing him* Love, the love between two soul mates, it is something I hope you find. *Pulling away he moved slowly so that he was infront of her face once more.* It can not be broken, not once an Angeni heart is set. I would always look and watch over her even if rejected, even if she was 'using' me. She is my life. My hope, my dreams. MY MOON! *His voice was slightly louder near the end, but it was how he felt. He knew that it could never change for him now.*

Zeda: I am glad someone in this world can be happy, I hope you guys are happy and all its just sometimes. Things dont work out for a person... you know. *smiles and flick mane again looking at him.* no one has ever taking even an interest in me before this man... and sometimes I feel like he will leave me too... I am not yet ready to swear to him. *states with a small sigh* ofcause I dont think you will be interested in my ranting. She is a lucky girl *turns to walk off feeling a little overwelhmed but doesnt want to leave just yet*

Maion: *He moved gracefully with her, his locks bouncing with each movement as he smiled.* It will happen little one. When you are not looking. *He felt strangely like a weight had been lifted from his chest.* This 'man' of yours may be the one, you may simply be looking for his flaws, yet he may not. Only time will tell. I must admit my breed has it easier in that respect. *He nodded softly, remembering the first moment he had fallen for her, the first moment he had allowed her to play on his mind driving him to find her once more. The lake of hidden secrets.* Give it time. *Yet as he spoke he knew his words could not calm her, and similarly that she was not ready or in need to talk of her family but he felt she needed to hear it.* You can talk to me, rant or not I shall listen. *He winked looking towards her once more, the words 'she is a lucky girl' echoed in his mind.* I am the lucky one.

Zeda: Pff you are so soft hearted its sickening. *she stated with a small glare from under her mane ever her shoulder, if anything she was so bored with waiting she had already seen her friends children turn into adults and them find mates, and also a child she knew as a foal has also grown up to have foals, she wanted her ending but it did not seem that easy. She had always wanted to be a mother so she could repent for the mistakes her mother made with her * anyways I can ran all I want but it wont changed anything end of story, dont talk down to me I am far from a 'little one' I am a fully grown mare that has been put through her pases more than most people in this world. *she stated with a small grunt his words starting to annoy her so much that she had to come out with it.* your a foolish race if you will listen to a stranger and care... *she stated with a small sigh as she looked to the floor*

Maion: *Sencing the change in pace he paused the conversation and started walking, he had no desire to discuss his race, he was proud of what he was, despite the flaw his mother would have seen in him. She did not believe that any Angeni should lower themselves to breed out of their own. It was a good job she was lost although it was likely she was rolling in her grave.* Join me? *He turned to face her for a moment, smiling for a moment before returning his gaze towards the direction he was going to lead her.* Foolish.....? *He sighed, rolling it through his head over and over again.*

Zeda: I thought so. *she sighed and looked at the floor for a moment and then remembered what she was meant to be doing, she was trying to make friends and this was not really making a good start to her new outlook on life." do me a favor okay meet me here tomorrow okay? *she asked looking back at him one last time before she started to galope off not waiting to see what he said to it, for some reason she felt guilty so she wanted to make it up to him.*

Maion: *Winked softly at her sudden disappearance but decided it would be best to wait for her to collect her throughts, since he wasn't able to see his Moon he would use this as an opportunity to 'waste' some time. Nodding he agreed as the dainty mare ran away from him. It seemed everyone was running from him these days.*

The end................ Or is it???

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

This is an RP that occured between Maion and Zeda (owned by Tebiki) via PM.

Title: The suprise.....?!

Maion: *He flapped his mighty wings, the breeze felt good to him even though it was slightly cooler than the day before. Landing with a gentle 'thump' he stood once more in the spot in which she had ran away from him the day before, his eyes scanned the tree line looking for movement and the colours his eyes had seen the day before.*

Zeda: *seeing the stalion that left her the day before she flicked her hair and started towards him carrying something in her mouth. she put the cloth down on the floor nudging it with her nose so the cloth unravelled on the floor revealing some human items.* These are from my two-legger she is really into all this love stuff you spout so I thought you might want these... dont worry I didnt steal them.*she stated as she leant down picking up a piece of rope on the end of it was a ring she leant forward almost wanting him to take it from her mainly so she could explain what it was for*

Maion: *Smiling he watched her with curious eyes, the package unraveled almost magically as she watched, a rope with a ring upon it. What an unusual item, he had not been around two-leggers much living in the mountains.* Thank you. *His words were strong, yet he was biting the inside of his mouth in an attempt not to comment about her dig at the feelings he had revealed the day before, he could not help but wonder how Moon would react if this strange mare had reacted so badly.*

Zeda: * she smiled letting go of the rope when he grabbed it* Thats a mating ring I think I have seen parties where loads of two-leggers get together and the man gives his mate that to show that they will be together forever. Its sacred to them so give that to your girl and that means you will never leave... at least thats what I think. *she stated with a small pout and looked at him through her bangs looking all innocent for once, this was kind of a sorry she thought he would like it.* if you dont want it whatever...

Maion: *Standing shocked for a moment he tasted the rope lightly between his teeth, it felt almost magical to him as her words ran through his head. Was this the thing he had been waiting for? The one perfect way that she would love more than anything else, she had after all loved the perfect white rose he had hunted with her Father (although he did not know who he was at the time). At that moment Elijah wiggled in his mane.*

Elijah: *Wiggles softly through Maions thick mane and looked at the 'mating ring'* Oh pretty! *Being a typical girl she giggled softly and then tugged at it gently so that she could store it for Maion within his mane until he needed it. As usual he let it go without a second thought he realised it knowing her intention, she held it for a moment examining the mare who had given it to him, she was beautiful, an unusual beauty that was not seen every day. Wiggling her nose again she pressed it gently on Maions cheek.*

Maion: *Flinched slightly from the cold, wet nose that was pressed against his cheek once more. He turned his attention back towards Zeda.* Thank you, it is wonderful. *He remembered that she did not believe in the same things he did, so perhaps this was harder for her than he could comprehend, though he was unsure why she would gift him such an item he was grateful.* Will you not need it yourself? *He spoke without thinking.*

To be continued......................

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:37 am
-deleted-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image

Estelle/Ayden finally got a breeding slot. Now I just need to pray that Maion and Moon get so lucky!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image

This is an OOC RP that occured between Misti, Pippin (owned by Amirynth) and Taigi (owned by Nuclearity) via the main store thread.

Title: Lets play tag!

Pippin: *Dances around in the community meadows, enjoying the new spring sun and chasing the butterflies through the flowers*

Misti: *Playfully sits watching the butterflies as their colours dance in the light from the fresh morning sun. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, that was why she sat here most days to indulge upon it once more. Yet her heart longed for more. A purpose behind her exsistance.*

Taigi: *was strolling through the meadow when he spotted the sun's glisten on another's coat, a young one. His eyes widened as he saw that this colt had four feathered wings attached to his back and had the most interesting of accessories. His pace slowed to a complete stop as he gaped at this intriguing sight*

Pippin: *Continues to dance around* Hai There! *he skitters up to a near by bush and thrusts his head in to the branches to greet a rabbit* heya heya! *he skittered by a dark stallion who seemed to be watching him* Hellooooo *he called down a hole in case there was any other creatures down there* Eeep! He suddenly came up against a larger soquili with wings bigger than he was*

Taigi: *Watches the miraculously exuberant foal dance past him, greeting everything in his path, blinking as the young Angeni once again left him speechless*

Misti: *Smiles as the young colt skipped happily towards her, she wondered if she had once been like that, she was always fond of happy children and wish for nothing more than some of her own. Wiggling her wings softly she spoke gentle to him, her voice as tuneful as a melody.* Hello there little one. Having a fun day? *Wiggling her nose as a butterfly landed softly upon it.*

Taigi: *further gapes as his eyes trace the foal's path to another Angeni, this one obviously fully grown, however. Perhaps it was the youngling's mother even though they looked almost nothing alike. He pondered upon what to do, for sometimes mothers got aggressive when others neared their young.*

Pippin: Oh Hai! Good morning there! I'm haing lots of fun, how about you? Wanna play a game? I've been asking the butterflies and they haven't answered. *Suddenly blinks as he realizes he had passed another stallion and turns on his heels and bolts over* You can play too!

Misti: *Enjoyed playing games with younglings so nodded and stood up, the butterflies that floated around her fluttered softly and she winked towards the little one playfully.* Its all in the asking. *She moved her head and as she did they fluttered in that direction. Spreading her wings to stretch them she smiled, eyes sparkling at him and the other male.* What do you wish to play?

Taigi: *blinks with incomprehension as the smaller of the Angeni greets him, disbelieving. Such amazing creatures these were, and he now had the 'adventure' of meeting them. Then the older mare gazed at him, too, and there was no turning around and wandering off without a greeting.* Hello, *his voice caught on the first sound, but turned confident* and how...*wondered if he should regard them with more regality* Are you both on this fine morning?

Pippin: *hops back over to Misti and jumps around her a few times* I've been trying to play tag but they dont play tag very well and the bunnies just keep running away* He darts back over to the darker one and includes him in his constant frolicking* But I bet you two could play together! And then we'd have three! *At the quieter ones questions he laughed merrily* I'm much better now I have found friends.

Misti: *Chuckling at the hyperactive colt she found her self matching his movements as if pretention to doge him, turning slightly in a fluid, almost liquid movement before stopping to face the darker stallion. Together they filled the entire spectrum. She bowed her head.* Tag? It would be an honour. *She then lowered her head so that it was at the same level as the younglings, her eyes shining in the sun.* My name is Misti, after all friends should know such things. *She winked once more.*

Taigi: *nervously shuffles his feet as the foal runs about him, having no experience with such things and not really sure of what to do in such a situation. He bowed his head, however, in response to the mare's, and smiled lightly at her antics with the foal, finding it amazing that they would accept him into their play with such ease* I am called Taigi. *nods, then grins to the playful foal, realizing that he himself was at once careless, approaching Soquili that were older at will* and what is your name, young one?

Misti: *Smiled happily watching the pair. It was clear that the stallion had little experience of children, yet something told her that it was about to change soon. Unsure how she knew she dismissed the thought and listened eagerly for the foals responce.*

Pip: *laughs merrily once again before dancing on his hooves* I'm Pip! Pippin Nirenna Del'aniss Irona Norbert the third! *he laughs again and runs around in circles* Hello Taigi! Hello Misti! Ooooh! You both have names ending in 'I'!! *He hops around* I could be Pippi and then I would match!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 am
User Image

This is an OOC RP that occured between Maion, Eaving and Raina (Owned by Nilofer), Antimony Shortcake and Arsenic (owned by DarkHeartedSorrows), Ty and Chai (owned by Silver Metallic Dragon) and Jo (owned by Perky) via thread RP

Title: Are you serious.....??!!

Eaving: *watches wisp like a hungry jay watches a resting moth*

Maion: *Bows head in shame thinking 'are you really my mother'*

Eaving: *tilts her head in a bird like manner, fixing glassy black eyes on the angeni for a moment, eyes skimming over the glimmer of his wings, the color an exact match of her hair, before turning back to the tastey looking flutter... much easier prey*

Antimony: -trots in a little circle and looks around, a little terrified by the bird-lady-

Maion: *Shakes his head and turns away in disgrace making a distinct 'tutting' noise under his breath.*

Jo: *nudges little Antimony away from her* come on find someone else to play little one <333;;

Antimony: o3o -follows the nudgings- Okay. o3o She's creepy. What's that bird thing on her head? I wanna touch it.

Eaving: *makes a very disturbing cooing noise*

Raina: *climbs up onto a bolder licking her lips at the distracted angeni before pounceing at one of his wings*

Eaving: *rises up with a small shake of her tail, shimmering in what looked like flowing ice as she took to the air, circleing swiftly around the little foal... foals were her specialty*

Jo: *steps over so the little foal is between his legs looking up at the bird and calling his daughter near him. His head wings and normal sings spread out to make him look bigger than he actually is. >.>*

Terentia: *also goes under her daddys legs*

Antimony: -cries out when he sees her change- THAT'S NOT NORMAL!!!! -hides under Jo, crouched down and shaking-

Arsenic: -rescue scene!- -runs out, standing next to Jo protectively and snorting and the skinwalker angrily- Touch my son and the two-leggers will be eating you tonight.

Maion: *Instictively draws back on to his hind legs and spins in and attempt to strike his attacker, half assuming it was his Eaving. Suprise covered his face at the realisation of another and his hatred for skinwalkers spread through his body like a wild fire.* Get off me.... *His words filled with rage as he brought his front hooves down heavily towards the skinwalkers frame.*

Chaci: *winces. darting behind Ty* Skinwalker!

Ty: *glances up, eye narrowed* Your fine, Chaci. I'm right here.

To be continued......................

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 am
User Image

Flee from the Unknown Estelle and Ayden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image

Forest of Adventure Nisroc and ???

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:29 pm
User Image

Meeting of the Angeni Amitiel and Terentia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 am
User Image

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:22 pm
Let me present the fabulous Ryuu Zu, the beautiful pet I won from the item creation contest. He is "elemental chopstick" themed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 pm
Astral's First Official RP!

When Spots meets Flower Petals Astral and Melanthios

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 am
Family RP

This is an OOC RP between Estelle, Ayden, Astral, and Etoile in the thread.

Title: The power of love shines when you have a family.

Estelle: *Puckers her lips softly and winks at Ayden before saying* Kiss me big boy....!

Ayden: o.o; *has created a monster* ninja *kisses her anyway*

Estelle: *squeals in bliss*

Astral: *Leaps towards mummy and daddy before headbutting daddy for attention.* Me Astral! *Grins with the achievement*

Ayden: *stumbles to the side after getting hit by his daughter* O.O *grins at Astral* Hi!!!!

Etoile: *creeps up behind her mother and nips at her mane*

Astral: *Grins wider before spotting her sister. Lowers her front legs to the ground ignroing the fact her bottom is flying the air as she leaps towards her for the pounce.*

Estelle: *Feels the n** and turns to face her daughter* Etoile... what a suprise. *laughs before lowering her head to kiss her daughters forehead without watching Astral.*

Ayden: *watches Astral with growing alarm as she springs at Etoile* eek Look out!!!

Etoile: *smiles at her momma and laughs then looks up hearing her dad in time to see Astral flying at her* Uh-oh...

Astral: *Grins wildly towards her sister as knocks into her head on causing them both to be knocked to the ground. Astral starts rolling and giggling with glee*

Estelle: *Gives Ayden a slight worried look before smiling happily at her daughters. She looked to Astral a little firmer as she spoke.* You need to be careful little one. *Leans in and nips both of their manes in an effort to check they are ok.*

Etoile: *topples over with an 'omph' as her sister hit's her* Owwwwie...*laying on the ground somewhat stunned* Sis...I didn't know you could fly!

Ayden: *sweat bead* You aren't hurt right? *scurries over and helps Estelle check that they aren'tdying*

Estelle: *allows her head to playfully bump into Ayden's once she is sure that their children are unharmed.*

Astral: *pouts for a moment at her mummys words before giggling at her sister.* I can do loooooooooooooots of things. Do you remember daddy's story about the wishing well... *looked at her daddy starry eyed* well I made a wish to be a character in his story one day so flying is a must. *giggles before nipping playfully at Etoiles mane calling* Play PLAY!!

Ayden: *grins and bumps her back*

Etoile: *eyes go wide in excitement at her sister's words* Wow really?! *giggles then gets to her feet and bounces around like a sparrow* Ok ok! *zips off* Catch me if ya can!

Estelle: *licks Ayden as she watches her girls play.* They grow up so fast, before long I am going to want another *she turned to wink playfully at him.*

Astral: *leaped energetically to her feet and took pursuit of her sister* I will catch you. *Astral tried many tricks, such as changing direction randomly in order to catch her sister unaware.*

Ayden: Really?! *gets very excited for a moment then pauses* Wait...does that mean you'll go all...weird on me again? *pathetic puppy look*

Etoile: *watches her sister over her shoulder trying to figure out what she's doing and ends up tripping* owo; Eeep.

Estelle: *shrugged softly while supressing a soft blush* I hope not, now that I do not believe that I am saving you from some terrible disease. *She found herself giggling softly at her earlier thoughts* Now thats a story.... "hey kids your mum thought you were a disease" *she lowered her head a little ashamed of herself.*

Astral: *Chased after her sister until finally catching her out and tagging her softly* TAG! *she chirped before turning and running away* You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!!

Ayden: *nudges her a little with a smile* Well when you say it like that it sounds like a bad story. If you say there once was a fair princess who fell in love but some time later strange things began to happen to her...kinda like that...it sounds better.

Etoile: *gaps at her sister as she runs off wondering for a moment if she should try to bite her in case she really is gingerbread* >> *shakes her head after a moments consideration* Well then I will just have to out fox you! *takes chase*

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff