Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
:Digi-Acadamy: A New Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Later on I will get a poll up
  YAY
  NU!
View Results

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:15 am
Gatomon looked cooly at Gaomon. "No kidding. We're just a floor above, C1."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:26 am
"Heh."
Gaomon had seen a little shell of lonliness around dracmon, but that was just his idea.
"Leormon and I, our masters share the same dorm, actually."  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 am
Leormon yawned as he listened. "Yeah we are in the same room and Gatomon is above us but right now let's play!" He scratches his ear with his hind leg and then stood up. He ran to Gatomon and tagged her. "Tag you're it!" The Leormon ran and hid in the crowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:46 pm
Gaomon jumped, and grabbed the ceiling. He flipped onto another bar, and stood on it, waiting for gatomon to make her move.

Nagato looked at gaomon from the exit from the concert, which just ended.
"You seem to be having fun, gaomon."  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:27 pm
Dracmon looked at Gatomon, then at Gaomon, then at Leormon. "I looked at the paper Hitome-sama got, and it said in big letter C-3...and what is this t-a-g thing you talk about so?" He watched Gaomon grab the ceiling, flipping from bar to bar, making it almost seem too easy. Before too much time had passed, Dracmon was called to Hitome. "C'mon, Dracmon, we have to go." Dracmon looked at Gatomon, and said "You shouldn't be so worrying, it gives you wrinkles..." He smiled and waved to everyone as Hitome guided him out.

((That ill be my last post for at least a week...so, I'll see ya soon!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm
Nagato walked over, and gaomon jumped on his head perfectly.
"I see you found some new friends."  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:22 pm
Gatomon smiled, and ran forward, looking like she was pursuing Leormon. But that the last moment, she flipped several times in the air until she was within reach of Gaomon. She jumped, and quickly tagged him before falling back to earth. "You're it!" she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:01 pm
Gaomon jumped onto the bars again, and into the air vents. He snuck out, and tagged leormon from behind, and disappeared into the air vents again.  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:26 am
Leormon smiled as Gaomon was tagged but before he could move the Gaomon had tagged him. Leormon knew how to hunt and he was going to. He instantly knew where Gatomon and Gaomon are. He rolled under some legs and then out next to Gatomon, he smiled before he tagged her. "Tag you're it." Leormon ran into the crowed and passed several other people so his scent was harder to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:51 am
Gaomon was on the ceiling again, not hiding or anything.
"Show me your moves!" ( XD )  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm
Grinning from ear to ear, the white cat chased after Leormon at first, but was confused by the scents. So, she leapt onto Kata, and used her as a catapult to reach the ceiling. She tagged Gaomon just barely, and backflipped off the wall right into Kata's arms.

(Read my Tamer Profile Post)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:30 pm
Leormon smiled untill he felt hungry. Dom looked down at him and picked him up. "Time for breakfast?" Leormon nodded and waved his arms to to the others to follow.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:03 pm
Nagato and gaomon followed, already aware of how hyper leormon is.
"He never changes, does he, gaomon."
"Not at all..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:25 am
"Leormon jumps on Doms head and listens. "Who never changes? Who? Who?" Dom pulled him down from his head as he reached the lunch hall. "What do you want?"  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:52 pm
"heh...what do you want, gaomon?"

"Whatever you're getting, master."

"Right."

Nagato ordered two orders of lo mein, and sat down.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games