Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:04 pm
But before Garururmon could reach Grademon, a small white blur intercepted the path. There was no sound except for a 'swoosh' and a sudden stop.

Great job! Kari thought. At least Gatomon was getting some action. It didn't look like she had lost any skill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:07 pm
"Nice, but he wouldn't have hit me.....still, good block."
Grademon sliced garurumon, and warped next to nagato.
"This is what I was worried about....you guys need to be faster, over everything else...."  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:12 pm
"RRRGGGHH! Try this Howling Blaster!!!!" Garurumon unleashed a powerful blast at gatomon and disappeared. "You forgot one thing Captain. Garurumon known for their hard fur are also known for their great speed." Rick looked at Nagato with a serious look and smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:20 pm
"But, you do realize that you are fighting against one of the three fastest moving digimon in the entire digimon world? His speed made legends!"
grademon sliced the holwing blast in half, and disappeared, and re-appeared behind rick, with his blade to his neck, the other open.
"His speed....is nearly unparalleled."  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:30 pm
(I really need backup now. where are my teamates?)
Rick gasped in a fear for he has never been in a life or death situation before. Rick wondered what should be his next move. Garurumon finally appeared in front of Rick and Grademon and bowed in submission."I'm sorry, Rick. I was not fast enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:46 pm
"well, since you failed the speed test rick, lets move on to the offensive test. By the way, if you fail two of these three tests, you cannot be a member of
DATS.....on to other things, you will fire at grademon with every ounce of energy you got. And if he has trouble blocking it, you pass."
Grademon stood, waiting.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:45 pm
"What!? Fail!?" Rick became upset when heard those words. Garurumon, now became even more less-confident in himself now. One more slip up, and we're out of here. Not liking the odds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm
"Garurumon, there is no reason to ever feel doubt. If you were to feel doubt in yourself in the midst of a battle, you're dead. Now treat me like someone who is about to kill rick, and fire at grademon with that energy, propelled into your blast!"  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 pm
*Gulp* "Ok Im Ready for my test..Dorumon Realize!" Tice takes out his digivice,and his digimon Dorumon Comes out of it. "Ready when you are pal!"
"Ok,and for future my name is Tice..Tice Niratoshi! Digi-Soul Charge!!"
Dorumon Digivolved into Dorugamon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:12 am
Dom nodded to Leomon they both had faced people with speed before and they knew what to do. Leomon looked at Grademons position and fired multiple fist of the beast king blasts around his area. Leomon appeared behind him once he was on his knees and he then sliced his sword at his back.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:11 am
Gatomon, after being hit by the blaster, shook her fur off and stood back up, her fur singed. "Let's up the odds for you two." She purred, staring at Leomon and Dorugamon. "Cat's Eye Hypnotism!" The white cat sent beams of hypnotizing energy right at the two digimon, almost impossible to miss or resist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:47 am
"Don't resist it get close to Gatomon." Dom shouted to Leomon as he ran at the Gatomon holding his sword by his side. He began to feel more tierd as he got closer so he jumped up above her and fired an areal attack of blasts.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:01 am
Purring, Gatomon easily dodged all but one of the sluggish blasts, keeping her eyes trained on the tiring digimon. The rays had almost fully paralyzed him, and Gatomon was too caught up in the moment to notice her partner fretting behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:16 am
Dom and Leomon smiled as Leomons speed got higher and higher. Leomon ran at Gatomon and sliced his sword around her so she couldn't move out the way then he used fist of the beast king.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:34 am
grademon warped around all of the fist of the beast kings, but it took a little effort to block the one heading at gatomon.
"Dom passes."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games