Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:14 pm
in the witch's memory, there was a spell being cast on her, forcing her to talk and do things according to her master's will, the memory dissapated right before we saw her master's face.
"So close..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:08 pm
Ryo dropped the witch on the ground and changed back."So, she was fighting against her will? Now whose the master that did this?" Witch started to laugh."Whats so funny?" The witch replied,"HEH HEH, you freaks wont stand a chance against him. He's all powerful and all knowing."  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:55 am
((Sorry guys, I've been busy with preparing for graduation, and my girlfriend just broke up with me, so I think I can be on more after tomorrow, I think....))

All of a sudden, the witch moved, as if in a seizure and began to shrivel in a way that a pumpkin would if left in the heat for too long. She smiled as a black tone began corroding her entire body. "And I shall be a MARTYR to the new GOD of this Earth!" Her severe flesh wounds opened more as the black surrounded them. Necrosis set in, and even the tissue under her skin began to deteriorate into black, oozing pits. She held up a hand in the air, avoiding the blade close, and her skin began to melt off. "I will be with you soon..." The black tone began to warp in her midsection and with that, in a freaky circumstance of intensity, she imploded upon herself from extreme necrosis. Not even blood escaped...

Corvus looked at the body and grimaced. "That better not happen to me..." He looked around, the trobuchet had also begun the black necrosis. Corvus also watched the trees begin the same process. Corvus' eyes widened with extreme fear. "GATHER SURVIVORS! It must have been a spell of some sort that she cast!" It creeped around them, melting life out of everything around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:42 pm
"Damn, this is bad!"
Nagato jumps into the air, on a small cloud. (Yes, since they are storm based he can control them.) He lowered clouds everywhere, for everyone to climb onto.  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:42 am
Corvus ran to the man he had left behind. "You guys get to safety, I have to get the person that was unconcious!" He disappeared into the fencing, as the sun finally peaked its head from the surrounding mountains. Everything seem simply wither and die with immense viscosity and speed, ruining what was around them. Corvus picked up the man, and began his trek over to the clouds. Corvus heard something behind him, and he looked over his shoulder. He glanced quickly, and at first he thought it to be nothing, but he looked again anyway, fully turned around. There, in the middle of the dying trees, a faint glow of light surrounded a clearing that was lavish with flowers and herbs. On a rock in the middle of the area, was a girl, singing, and dressed in what looked like ancient garbs. One thing stuck out to him though...it was her marvelous red hair, almost at a shade of crimson, and with that, Corvus was dazed and seemingly hypnotised by the melodious voice and incredible being ahead of him.

Ro cawed up ahead, and Corvus snapped out of it. He looked up, smiled, and looked over to the girl, but she was...gone!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:01 am
"Wake up LoverBoy, we gotta go now!!"Ryo grabbed one more citizen and used his wolf speed to get out there. "Nagato, is that all of them?"  

oreck01

Ryxga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:25 pm
Corvus looked around in extreme confusion, but he still charged to the clouds. He hopped onto one of them, sat down. "We're basically safe...at least to the limits that we know of, so I think we should probably get moving soon..." He looks around aimlessly for a sign of a survivor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:43 pm
"I don't smell anyone else's blood, so I think we're good."
nagato tries to stand, but realizes that he has reached his limit.
"Damn...it'll take everything I've got to keep these clouds up...."  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:02 am
"Nagato! Uh oh...." Corvus thinks for a few seconds, and looks around. "I can help..." Corvus got a serious look on his face, and looked at everyone. "Okay, Nagato, hold on to the clouds as long as possible, Ryo, stay in your wolf form. No offense, but I think it may be quite a bit lighter, and Ouran can fly, that would be less strength needed to caryy more weight. As for me, I will use my gravitational powers to make the gravity around us lighter, that way we can sail through easier. Since my powers are farely new, I can only hold this situation for a limited time. We must make haste..." He walks to the tip of the cloud, and his hands glow. He lifted them up, and gravity pushed up instead of pushed down. The group was rendered close to weightless. "Just keep something sturdy under us, okay, Nagato?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:21 pm
Ryo nodded and changed into his wolf(not werewolf) form to lessen the weight. This may not be good. I cant do anything to help except just lighting the load. Ryo looked over the edge to the desolating village.This man or whatever he is is definitely a force to be reckoning with.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:42 pm
"This will probably be all I can manage..."
nagato moved all the clouds at about 30 mph, until they got a mile away from the desolation.
"Get everyone, I'm going to faint soon, I can't handle it anymore."
Nagato lowered the clouds to the ground, and when they disappeared, he fainted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:18 pm
"Nagato!" With being a mile away from the carnage, they were safe. "We need to move away. We don't know whether the spell is moving, or if it is meant in that radius, but we have to move either way." Corvus looked at Nagato, unconcious and defenseless. "As soon as we feel safe from such disaster, we must rest, maybe even find a bite to eat." He closed his eyes, and looked up. "Our enemies are much stronger than I ever imagined. Such a high scaled death attempt is outrageous to any extent. I fear this may be an extremely difficult battle ahead of us..."  

Ryxga

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:29 pm
(sorry for not posting in a long time lol i had alot of things to do with personal stuff lol)

ouran had been flying 2 people in his hands and a kid on his back "im sorry i couldnt be much more help in getting them away," ouran said coming down from the sky

"is anyone hurt i learned resently that when my angel half takes over i have the ability to heal other people but not myself," ouran said walking to any injured people and healing them

"so what are we going to do i would like to help and stay with yall if its okay your the only ones that have treated me nicely scince i left my village," ouran said blushing a little but a little scared of being rejected and being on his own again

(hey can i have more than 1 character)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:53 am
((You can be more than one, so feel free to be as many as you'd like, just try to differenciate a little between them. For example, making one person one color, another a different color. Or you could do what I do and paragraph it.))

Corvus pointed Ouran to Nagato, of which was unconcious. "Heal him, will ya?" Corvus got up, and began to scout the area. It was a small clearing they were in, nothing but wild grasses and few trees. A waterfall was crashing down not far from them, visible, yet still far away. Far enough to be slightly concerned about the proximity of the spell, and its menacing speed it was moving. No real sign of small animals that could be eaten, no rabbits nor squirrels, was located in the radius they had. His stomach growled with intensity. "Why didn't I bring food?" He sighed.

Just as he asked his rhetorical question, Ro came with two relatively small mice. Since he was a raven bigger than normal, he needed to eat something a little more energizing than berries and fruits. He dropped one into Corvus' hand and flew to a tree to begin tearing apart his meal.

Corvus began running toward the group with the mouse. "GENTLEMEN! We have breakfast!" He smiled. The smile was evanescent for he had just realized something. "Who's gonna start the fire?"  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:39 am
Nagato slowly stood up, feeling better from the healing, and the fact that since he was a vampire, he regenerated on his own.
"I can start the fire."
nagato ran around at high speed, gathering wood, and setting it all in a pile. A very very small spark of lightning hit the pile, and the fire was made. Nagato sat down, and waited.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games