Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:44 pm
Dom saw Nagato appear and the Sealsmon fire at him and so did the Tankmon. "They are consentrating on him instead of each other. We need to help him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:55 pm
Nagato hops on gaogamon, and continues on, he comes across more digimon, but he runs past them, until a blossomon stands in their way.
"Wow, I really hoped I wouldn't have had to use this, but it looks like I'll need to. Digisoul...full....charge!"
mach gaogamon charges at blossomon
"Winning knuckle!"
mach gaogamon sends blossomon back.
"Gaoga tornado!"
mach gaogamon moves at mach speed around blossomon, punching and kicking him until he was deleted.

"Let's go, to stop this!"
nagato flies further ahead, ignoring champion level digimon.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm
"What the heck is goin on here!?" Rick jumped off greymon and spotted dom." Hey DOM! What happened here!?" Greymon examined the once battlefield.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:24 pm
Looking distressed, Evelyn followed Dom, Gatomon digivolving to Angewoman as she went. "Celestial Arrow!" she cried, letting loose three arrows at bad digimon.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:45 pm
Nagato continuing on, not seeing anymore ultimate level digimon. After a while, he was intercepted by a darkdramon.
"Oh...crap."
after a short fight, nagato is knocked back, and gaomon laying right next to him, all he could do was watch as the darkdramon got closer and closer....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:58 pm
"CHHHHHARRRRGE!!" Greymon charged at the darkdramon and holding him back. Rick jumped off and ran to nagato's aid."Hey, you okay?"  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:59 pm
Descending from the heavens, a girl swung a sack of stones above her head, seeming to appear out of no where. From a few meters from the sky, she landed, on both feet, aiming four stones at the darkdramon. Angewoman wheeled about above, watching them. "I'm Evelyn." she quickly said. When landing, her injured leg buckled, and she grimaced, but kept her position in front of the boys.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:34 pm
Dom saw them all as he looked out the them all down on the ground as Patamon hadn't digivolved yet Dom was still in the multi-story building. Dom looked out the window and saw Angewoman and the Greymon facing off with a Darkdramon. They where equaly balanced but round each corner was two squads of digimon. Dom looked at Patamon and told him to go to the others quietly. Once Patamon got a good distance away from the Dom, Shouted out the window to the squads and got there attention but all the other digimon heard and began to march on the sky scraper.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:51 am
Nagato shakily stood up.
"I'm fine, that darkdramon is a nuisance though....Digisoul, full charge!"
"Winning knuckle!"
"Eat this!"
Nagato fired an explosive arrow at darkdramon, kicking up a cloud of smoke.
He then hopped on mach gaogamon, and flew over him, pouring battery oil on him, He threw his screwdriver at darkdramon, and the spark lit him on fire
"Gaoga Tornado!"
Darkdramon was deleted, and nagato landed softly on the ground, with gaomon in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:23 am
"Have fun there." Evelyn said, searching for Dom. Seeing him, Angewomon grabbed her and the two flew over to his aid. "Why must you always be the hero?" She joked, exasperated.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:47 am
Dom looked at her and sighed. "I had a plan, do you think I would just come to the center of where the enemy are gathering for no reason?" Dom looks up to see Patamon following them back to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:28 am
Nagato climbs the huge amounts of stairs, and stands next to dom.
"You know, I think that we shouldn't be here much longer, with inferior human senses, I can feel the virus is around here, and there's a lot of it..."  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:39 am
Dom looks at Nagato who ran up the stairs very fast. "You guys need to get away. I only have made enough cover for myself." Dom looks at them as the presses a button next to himself. "Say I need to hit a button on every floor up from here and my protection is on the top floor.
"So you guys need to go." Dom said as he quickly pushed them all out the window onto the fire escape and locked the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:09 pm
"He's always been like that, since we were kids. He'd always have to protect me, he'd go plunging into danger. Come on." Angewomon picked them up and flew away. "And he hates when I'm around other guys." She laughed.

((BURNNNN Dom! ) blaugh  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:04 pm
Dom saw them flying off and ran up the stairs hitting last button once they where far enough away. Dom ran to the roof and saw Patamon flying back. Dom grabbed him and sighed. "You can't stay here." Then Dom heard a bang and the ground began to shake. Dom looked at his shelter and ran at it with Patamon in his arms. The ground around the shelter fell through befor the made it. Dom stood up and ran at the edge of the building, jumping off it.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games