Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Zero slater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:17 pm
"ExVeemon don't let Metalgreymon's attack hit the city" "Right I'm on it" ExVeemon flies in front of Metalgreymon, getting into a deffence stance getting ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 pm
RP name: Kranic
Digimon Partner: HerculesKabuterimon & SaberLeomon (If forcefully made lowerlevels, I'll have SaberLeomon as Snow Agumon-> Evolution and HerculesKabuterimon as KoKabuterimon-> Kabuterimon -> Mega Kabuterimon Blue -> Hercules. ;p
Guardian or Alter: Guardian.  

Kranicc

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:34 am
(okay, I am slightly confused, am I being attacked because I was hiding a bit of ways out of town in a forest)

Yin saw that the guardians had brought quite a few people. Figures that the good guys would have all the members, though for some odd reason in all the stories and movies the villains usually have the most henchman. Ah well, Yin just had to make sure to follow the orders for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:56 am
@Yin ((No where attacking Metalgreymon, and skull satamon.))  

Zero slater

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:02 pm
TotalRampage 0
"Ok you two go get him,and Kari you and Angewomon get behind for a full out attack."

Kari nodded, and the two partners flew off, ready. "Are you ready, Kari?" Angewoman asked. The girl nodded. "We'll just wait for his signal. Ready when you are!" the first she called to Angewoman, and the second to her leader. She gripped her angel's shoulders and smiled. "This'll be over before it's begun." she smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:22 pm
"Go get him Gaogamon!!" Gaogamon charged at Metalgreymon and used his red whips to hold metalgreymon back.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:26 am
RP name: Nagato
Digimon Partner: Duftmon, Metal Seadramon, Omnimon, and Alphamon
(Now if that doesn't spoil who I'm trying to get....I'm a huge royal knights fan.)

Guardian or Alter: Guardian..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:31 am
Nagato landed in the forest, almost right next to yin, with betamon and dorumon at his side...
"I think we should make our move against them, I just got here from HQ, and it looks like those two won't last much longer, unless our master decides to go all the way with the virus..."  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:19 am
@Zero(I got that already. I didn't say it again. Just made a comment on how there are more good guys then bad guys. Really, it is like a battalion)

"Come come now Nagato. Have you so little faith in the Master's pets. Black Metal Greymon is slightly more expendable, and they haven't attacked skull satamon yet. Watch the show, it has only just begun."

Yin leans against a tree as he watches.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:13 am
RP name: Sago
Digimon Partner: Agumon ds, Sunflowmon, and Demidevimon.
Guardian or Alter: Alther [Gotta be fair on both sides]  

Sago_Knight

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 am
"What shall i do?" Sago said entering the chamber.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:43 am
"Sago, take your devimon and Shinegreymon to help Yin and the others..."

Watching on a portal Kaji plays a card onto a table ,"Black Metal Greymon, Digivolve...."

The Metal Greymon roared into a black agumon warp digivolving into....Black Wargreymon.  

Viet Dragon Note

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:23 pm
Reki grins sinisterly "Looks like we are pulling all the strings out.So that means Ill have to go full force,and Kari fallow my lead."
MEGA DIGIVOLUTION  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:36 pm
"heh, looks like the mega digimon are coming out....."
nagato jumps onto a tree branch overhead.
"I have a few things to attend to, a few traps to set up....."
nagato disappears into the woods, with betamon and dorumon close behind....  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:27 pm
TotalRampage 0
Reki grins sinisterly "Looks like we are pulling all the strings out.So that means Ill have to go full force,and Kari fallow my lead."
MEGA DIGIVOLUTION

Kari nodded. Watching her leader below with round, amber eyes, she smiled. "Well, he did say Mega Digivolution..." She smirked. Angewoman nodded, knowing exactly what her partner wanted.

Angewoman Digivolve To...!

Magnadramon!

In the shift, Angewoman had dropped her partner, but as the holy dragon she regained her. "Gotcha!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games