Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:16 am
"So you live out here. You have a house? It is starting to get colder out this time of year. I could use a place to warm up or stay."

As he raises his hand to itch behind his ear there is a spider on it. He looks.

"Aaah!" He flings the spider off of him, it scurries off on the forest floor.

"Where did that come from. Sometimes moments like those get to me." He shivers. The spider continues off in the direction of the highway. Goes up a bit into a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:18 pm
"It's not really a house, but you're welcome to come in," she said leading him to the base of the tree where there was a well consealed hole and slid down into it. In the center there was a pit of burning embers with a flat slab of rock half over the coals, a pile of leaves off to the side with a layer of skins on top, and various other things that sat in a pile at the back.

As soon as she got down with the rabbit she quickly fused with her cat spirit friend and killed the rabbit by biting its spine and defusing before the boy slid after her. She dug a knife out of her collection of things and began skinning the rabbit.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:30 pm
"Wow, you work fast at preparing food. I usually end up just eating at some fast food place with the money I get from doing part time at wherever I happen to be. The town up ahead was next on my list. Need any help preparing it?"

The spider in the tree watches them as they go in. It then heads on towards the highway, and just out of sight of both places becomes a boy with black hair.

"Better start getting to work on a place for me to stay when I get to town then."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:09 pm
"No I'm-" she stopped and her ears pricked. "I'm fine, it shouldn't take too long," she smiled. She had felt something was different when her friend knocked the spider off him and now she felt someone else's spirit in the room. She pretended not to notice though as to see what would happen.

She quickly skinned the rabbit and cut pieces out and put it on the rock to cook. During that time she cleaned the skin and hummed a little to herself.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:26 pm
"Alright then. Anyways the reason I am traveling to the town that way now is to visit a friend of mine. He actually is expecting me tomorrow, so I guess I could just stay here overnight." Yin sits down and relaxes a bit.

Over by the highway the boy with black hair signals down a ride into town.

"So, what's your name boy?" asked the driver.

"The name is Yun. Just getting to town. Know any good places for rent?"

"There is the Northside Apartment complex. Pretty cheap there."

"Thanks, could you just drop me off there. I have a bud coming to town soon who I need to get it ready for."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:31 pm
"Sounds nice," Alice said. She moved the pieces of meat around a bit to have them cook all the way through. "I'll be heading out myself soon." She figured it probably wasn't safe to stay here anymore if he knew where to find her, even though she knew he was nice.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:47 pm
"Well hey, why not come with me. I might as well pay back the favor of your hospitality. And I think you will like my bud. Some would say we are like brothers. Personally I think they are crazy though."

Yin watches the fire.

Yun gets to the apartment complex.

"Crud, when he said cheap he wasn't kidding, should be serviceable, I guess." He walks in and grabs a room, then gets to work on the furnishings, smearing his hands on the walls for paint and setting himself up as furniture.

"There, now this place looks like I have lived in it for a while. Hopefully she won't notice anything odd. I wonder if I get any signal here as a tv."

He turns on the tv that was a part of him, when there isn't a picture he sets it up as a satelite tv so he wouldn't be too bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:00 pm
"I guess that might be alright," she said.

Once the food was done she gave four slices of the rabbit meat to the blue haired boy. She ate the heart, liver, stomach, and all the other candies before chewing on the meat. She stopped for a moment, "You know, I never introduced myself, I'm Alice."  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:10 pm
"Ah, a nice name. Did I say mine? If not my name is Yin. My bud's name is Yun. He lives in the Northside Apartments in town." He starts to chew on the food he was given.

Back in town Yun realizes all of a sudden that there is no food.

"And I can't have her eat some of me." Looks in his pockets.

"Crapp, no money either. All of it is back in Yin's pockets. I guess we will go shopping when we meet up then." He goes back to resting in front of the tv.

"That is good rabbit though."

Back at the tree Yin finishes eating the rabbit.

"That was surprisingly good. Your an excellant chef."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:25 pm
"It'd be more tender if I had a pot with water, but it can't be helped," she said shrugging. The night starts to pull in.

"You can have the bed, I'll sleep on the dirt," she offered pulling the blanket of skins off the leaves. She glanced at his spirit. It looked more transparent than most spirits and that light she had noticed looked dimmer too. "Uh do you feel sick at all?"  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:33 pm
"No, I'm fine. Why do you ask? It is a might bit chilly, but that is what coats are for."

In town Yun goes to bed on top of the bed, which sadly was just another part of himself. Place was too cheap to have a bed in there already. At least it had had a toilet though. He would need it sooner or later after that rabbit, it wasn't quite sitting right with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:39 pm
"I was just curious..." she shrugged. "Normally people aren't able to switch from processed food to hunted food easily because of the taste or otherwise."

Alice didn't have a coat, but she had the fur blanket she had made. She lied down and wrapped herself in it near the glowing coals that heated the place to sleep.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:48 pm
"Trust me, I have eaten a lot of strange things in my travels."

Back at the apartment Yun was already sitting on the toilet instead of sleeping in the bed.

"Ooh, probably shouldn't have eaten that rabbit."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:52 pm
"Well... You shouldn't overexert yourself..." she mumbled ready to sleep.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:07 pm
"Yeah, night."

Yun is done with the toilet by this time, he goes back on to the bed and goes to sleep peacefully.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games