Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: It's the end of the world as we know it... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sound like fun?
  Yeah!
  Maybe...
View Results

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:34 am
Now that they were almost to the Dgital World, all the kids could feel a change in the air.

Zoe gave a slight shiver. "wow, I can feel the data running though me again. It's nice to be back."

"yeah, no kidding." Rika said as she saw all the digivices light up slightly, as if they were happy to be home.

"isn't kinda weird that now that we're back, it kinda seems like home?" Renamon said looking at the people around her.

"other then the battling, is it nice here?" Rikeza asked, still petting Cold~Fyre.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:16 pm
"Sometimes it is and sometimes its not, but we'll make it through." Takuya gave a cheerful grin to reassure everybody. The trailmon finally came to a stop." cool well guys, its time to shine."  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:28 pm
Rikeza smiled then nodded. "Cold~Fyre, it's time to wake up." She said to her partner as she gently blow on his nose. Cold~Fyre's eyes slowly opened then he streched. "ready."

Zoe walked outside and smelled the air. "it seems so much cleaner in this world." Then turning to Takuya. "you remember this place, right? This where you first found Agunimon."

"Ow! that hurt." "oh be quite. Come on let's go" Said a white digimon with a bump on it's head as it draged along a yellow rabbit by it's red pants.

"oh no." Zoe said as she put a hand over her mouth and giggled a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:18 pm
" how couldnt i? blaugh Bakamon neemon!!" Takuya ran up to his friends as it has been for long time since they last each other.  

oreck01

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:30 pm
" 3nodding see u did't have to worry now did you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:09 pm
(hey bulbsaur check out my latest rp if ure interested)

"oh Takuya we miss u guys so much!!" crying blaugh Bokomon cried for awhile while neemon was pretty mellow.Its nice to c u guys again. U Guys have definitely gotten taller." Neemon was a little sad that he didnt grow at all." smile Dont worry about that." Takuya rubbed neemon's head to encourage him  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 pm
"oh stop blubbering." Bokomon said snapping back Neemon's pants. Neemon's grew wipe and then started blubbering again.

"you goofs, you haven't changed." Zoe said, also hugging them.

"they look happy." Cold~Fyre said. "yup." Rikeza said as she nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:51 pm
In the Digimon World:

> A huge cloud filled the sky, obliterating almost all sunlight. A lone boy stood under this behemoth, smiling. He looked over at his partner and nodded. A white, rabbit-like creature gave a thumbs-up bellowed out a loud growl. He then slapped his hands together and clapped them together. "Dark Crusher, Boss!" A huge dark ball of energy spewed out of the creatures mouth, rapidly approaching the behemoth. Impact....

> The behemoth crashed down to the wasteland, sending up a heavy smog. The boy stood atop of this huge cloud. The cloud decimated into a tiny elephantus. "Finally, I got up." The boy smiled in triumph.  

l - Bleak - l

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:16 pm
Renamon stuck her nose in the air. "I smell something."

"aye, something is different." Cold~Fyre said. "what is it Cold~Fyre?" Rikeza asked still holding her partner's paw. "not sure."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:05 am
"yea something does feel difernt"  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:53 pm
" stressed This is not good feeling right now." Takuya was looking everywhere until he saw dark cloud covering a certain area."I think thats our problem, right there." Takuya pointed at the cloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:59 am
"shall we?" Cold~Fyre said, digivolving all the way to ultimate. "that was weird, but oh well. Here Renamon." He said, giving her a level's worth of energy.

"thanks. Ready, Rika." Renamon said, bracing herself. "gotca, Digimodify. wow, haven't said that a while." Rika commented.

"right, let's get going. You wanna come with me Zoe?" Rikeza said as she climbed up on to Cold~Fyre's back, he was Garurumon at this time, offering Zoe a hand.

"cool, let's get on with it." Rika said, getting on to her partner. "you boys wanna hitch a ride with us?" Kyuubimon asked Takuya and Davis.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:18 am
"Yeah thanx." Takuya got on top of kyubimon and was ready to go."LETS RIDE!" wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:16 pm
((Are you ever gonna digivolve your partners??))

Kyuubimon and Cold~Fyre bounded off. "just like old times, huh Kyuubimon?" Kyuubimon shook her mane as she ran. "oh, yes."  

Alpine Dragon

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:22 pm
((I'm just waiting for y'all to get here...))  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games