Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:03 pm
"lets do this," luke said laughing
luke ran straight for the pirates "gum gum pistol," luke said attacking the blade pirates and jumping on to the ship  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:14 pm
Chase's entire body turned into electricity and in one second was standing next to Luke. "Let's try not to trash the ship too much. We could use it." he said calmer.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:35 pm
"alright now who is the boss," luke asked
"and if you dont mind me asking what did the blade pirates do to you,"luke asked a little tense  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:22 pm
"When I returned home, the whole town was destroyed. There was so much destruction, it didn't even look like a town anymore. Luckily my parents survived." said Chase. The thought of his town destroyed caused his anger to flare up. He walked to the captain's room. "Now it's payback time." Electricity and bubbles flowed all around his budy.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 pm
rage was also being fueled up in luke right now "destroying inocent lives," luke said with fire in his eyes

he walked up slowly pounding anyone who got in his way
luke went past chase and destroyed the door infront of him

"destroying inocent lives for no reason is something that i will not alow," luke said pissed

"oh but there was a reason," chuckled the blade pirates captain.
"i needed some money and they were a worthless town with worthless people so there was no use for them to be alive right chase," he said laughing and getting up from his chair there was monney all around him

"you fool,"luke said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:47 am
Mavruck
gaia name: Mavruck
character name: Chase
devil fruit: Shock Shock Fruit. (Has the Bubble Bubble Fruit.)
devil fruit power: Allows user to control and form body into electricity. (Allows user to emit and control soap and bubbles to “clean off” one’s power, basically draining energy, and leaving them clean and shiny. The user can surround themselves as well, as a “soap sheep”)
own ability: Created his own style of fighting. (or at least he thinks its his) He copies attacks and warps them into a new fighting style.
personality: Lazy. Loves to eat and have fun. He hates when people criticize his cooking.
history: He left his home to learn how to cook. he was the best in his class. The other kids got jealous and always picked on him so he taught himself how to fight by combining other fighting styles. One day the kids played a joke on him and got him lost. He was lost for three days and had no food. He found the two cursed fruit and ate one, the shock shock fruit. He saved the other one. When he found his way back he got his revenge by shocking them all. He then left the school.
appearence: User Image except without the wings and scythe

the fruits you have are called the rumble rumble and flare flare fruit  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:59 pm
With his rage at his peak, Chase said, "You are gonna get it big time. I will make you pay." Chase blew bubbles that went straight for the pirates, to take their powers. He then turned into electricity and flew straight for the captain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:04 pm
neo yoru13
Mavruck
devil fruit power: Allows user to control and form body into electricity. (Allows user to emit and control soap and bubbles to “clean off” one’s power, basically draining energy, and leaving them clean and shiny. The user can surround themselves as well, as a “soap sheep”)
own ability: Created his own style of fighting. (or at least he thinks its his) He copies attacks and warps them into a new fighting style.
personality: Lazy. Loves to eat and have fun. He hates when people criticize his cooking.
history: He left his home to learn how to cook. he was the best in his class. The other kids got jealous and always picked on him so he taught himself how to fight by combining other fighting styles. One day the kids played a joke on him and got him lost. He was lost for three days and had no food. He found the two cursed fruit and ate one, the shock shock fruit. He saved the other one. When he found his way back he got his revenge by shocking them all. He then left the school.

What do you mean  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:34 am
Mavruck
With his rage at his peak, Chase said, "You are gonna get it big time. I will make you pay." Chase blew bubbles that went straight for the pirates, to take their powers. He then turned into electricity and flew straight for the captain.

"and before chase is done with you here,"luke pulled back really far with his arm
"gum gum pistol," luke said slamming into his face but when he pulled back he felt more pain there were now cut marks on his fist

"ow jerk," luke said mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:03 am
Mavruck
neo yoru13
Mavruck

What do you mean
oh you were right about bubble bubble but the shock fruit in english is called the rumble rumble fruit lol i dont know my brother wanted me to point it out  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:47 am
((ok. but I got the name from http://gumgum.org/devil_fruit/ look at goro goro fruit.))

"Be careful Luke. He is an expert with his cursed fruit." says Chase stopping right before hitting the captain. He then blows a hundred bubbles at the captain and they swirl around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:25 am
Rick walked into his house and was about walked into his room when his father said." mad Rick, you got into another fight again, didnt ya?" Rick sarcastically replied No, what gives u that idea." sad Rick, i know that we lived in a corrupted society, but we have to keep goin forward. Rick thought about this, but he got angry." scream O so its ok, to pick on the weak and take money on poor people, who had done nothing wrong!?" His grandpa put his hand on rick's shoulder."Come, my grandson. You have training now.". Rick walked w/ his grandpa to the dojo, but his father felt he was ashamed.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:11 pm
"alright," luke said laughing trying to calm down  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:57 pm
The bubbles all cling to him absorbing all his energy. Chase then puts a hand on the captain's shoulder and tunrs his arm and hand into electricity, shocking the captain.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:36 am
remember this should be a long battle

"if your done here chase i will get the rest of these stupid losers off my new ship," luke says laughing

"and then you promised to make me something good to eat," luke said with his stomach growling  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games