Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon elemental warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:05 pm
"This is still insane." said Jean following the others into the portal. "But cool right?" asked Hawkmon. "Yeah, kinda." Jean replied as her shirt changed to a black shirt with a symbol for wind that was white on it and a bracelet on her arm morphed into a digivice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:46 pm
" wink this is gonna b da best summer." Rick got yellow glasses he got yellow shirt coverin his blue shirt w/ da thunder symbol. His watch turned into a weird looking digivice,"But im definitely diggin the new look." Well, u r the elemental warriors. u got 2 have new looks. Rick walked into portal.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:46 pm
they finally arived into the digital world "hey this place is completely amazing," luke said extatic

"hey what are these weird devices," luke asked coronamon

"they are digivices called the oracle digivice and you will use it to digivolve us into bigger versions of us," coronamon said laughing

luke was imamgining a bigger coronamon ( a gigantic version of the already coronamon)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:25 am
"Ya know, once you digivolve and get bigger, you won't be able to ride my head anymore." said Chase. He stepped into the digital world and looked around in amazement.
"I might get big enough for you to ride on my head." said Patamon.  

Mavruck

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:36 am
"You'll probably be able to ride on my back and I'd fly us into the sky with whatever I Digivolve into." said Hawkmon. "That's awesome." replied Jean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:25 pm
"Oracle digivices, huh?" Rick examined his digivice." Ok, now that we're here and all, do u guys know about what we can do w/ these tatoos?" Rick show tentomon his lightning tatoo.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:48 pm
"yeah," luke said raseing his flame tatoo  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:15 pm
As Jean raised her wind tattoo, Hawkmon looked at each of them. "Those tattoos represent the elemental power you have been given. The tattoos are just a symbol of your power, the true power has been in you the whole time. The tattoo is there to remind you how to use your powers." He then looked at his partner. "Try to make something happen with your wind power, Jean." Jean looked back at him and then held out her hand, suddenly a strong gust of wind picked up and created a small but strong cyclone before her. "Whoa." she said

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:17 pm
""Hawkmon you forget what the oracle told us that the tattoo unlocks the hidden power and the key to digivolution you use the tattoo and the oracle digivice to digivolve us and something about hidden elemental weapons," coronamon said laughing at him self he loves showing off how he can be smart sometimes

"hidden weapon thats awesome, and how do activate the tattoo," luke said trying to make the stupid tattoo work  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:46 pm
"There's that too." said Hawkmon. "Digivices and tattoos working together." "And weapons?" asked his partner

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:48 pm
(man all of yalls avis look so nice and mine sucks because i got hacked and now my avi sucks so badly)

"hey lets go see that oracle dude," luke said bored

"the oracles palce is in the ice region of the digital world and were in the woods so we need to go through the forest and through the destert region to get to the ice region i think we should go to the next town and find a trailmon," said coronamon

"well lets go," luke said laughing and going into the forest  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:55 am
to late to join?
gaia name: Sly_shino
character name Leon
age 14
element water
digimon Crabmon
digimon evolution line crabmon-shellmon-scorpiomon-pelsiomon
personality avoids fights, friendly
digimon personality trigger happy, fight first ask questions later
appearence like avi  

Sly_Shino

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:28 am
yay yay yay yay sly is here sly is here hey sly can you join one piece rp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:32 am
"That shouldnt behard. we will b there in no time." Easy 4 u 2 sayu can fly stare ,whilewewalk." Rick grumbled but kept walking anyway. "So who is this oracle?"  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:36 am
"Just because you are small enough to ride on my head, doesn't mean you won't walk sometimes." said CHase poking patamon.
"Aww. Anyway. Chase, why don't you try using your powers." said Patamon flying off of Chase's head to avoid the poking. He then flies back.
"What powers? All I do is light up. Don't get on my head right now." Just then when patamon tried to land on his head, He was stopped by a forcefield. "Woah. Now we're talking."
"Ya see. Your power isn't only lighting up." said Patamon as the forcefield disappeared and he landed back on his head.
"You are persistent to sit on my head." said Chase. Suddenly Patamon lifted up and floated in front of Chase. "Hey your wings aren't flapping." Patamon then just fell.
"You did that. That must ba another one of your powers." said Patamon.

(For those who don't know, I asked if I could do these things, since you can't do much with light.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games