Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
new kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:57 pm
"I don't know but this is kinda fun." said Chase charging into the black things, slashing through all of them. He made his way to Ceon. "What do you want with us?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:07 pm
"One simple purpose, to get rid of you and bring peace to the world as my master commanded. As it was in the beginning, so it shall be in the end." Ceon hacked Oblivion at the ground, which created a fissure that teemed with hundreds of heartless. "This should keep you busy until I'm done." Ceon started to walk to the highest point in the island  

Ceon13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:17 pm
"Oh no you don't." Chase ran after him, cutting through all the black creatures. One ran in front of him and he swung down. The creature moved out of the way causing Chase to miss and hit the groung. Once he hit the ground the keyblade created a shockwave that destroyed all the creatures within a 5 ft radius. "Now that was awesome." He continues his pursuit of Ceon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:01 pm
they fought until the threes keyblades began to glow and they vanished and while there ryan couldnt help but think he was never going to see destiny island again

1 week later
coming in
tranverse town

ryan awoke right next to chase and kaichi holding the keyblade and a yellow doy licking

"hi puppy whats are you doing here," ryan said looking around. "um what am i doing here," ryan asked himself  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:41 am
" 3nodding this pup is name pluto and he's the king pet."Donald petted pluto on his head." sweatdrop as for where we are, i have no idea."Donald walked out of the allley to c if Ceon had followed us.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:24 am
ryan had no clue who or what this creature was but felt like he new him
"um who are you. what are you, and what am i doing here," ryan said confused

(we dont remember much about the battle at all)  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:47 am
Ceon stood in a pitch-black alley in Traverse town, arms crossed. He peered at the kids that now stood, befuddled at what had happened. Keyblades had a habit of doing stuff unexpected like that. A heartless came out of the wall he leaned against and perched on his shoulder, peering around for hearts. "As it was in the beginning, so it shall be in the end," Ceon whipsered to himself. He found a ladder in the alley and climbed to the top of a 10 story building. He observed the grand view below him and noticed many odd-looking doors. "Those must be the portals. I wonder if some of my father's friends are still loyal." Ceon pulled back the hood of his robe to reveal flowing silver hair, glistening in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:05 am
stressed "What!? U forgot already!?"Donald was a little heartbroken that they forgot his name already." Names donald duck and im a wizard that was sent from my king to find legendary keyholders like u and ure friends."Donald walked up to a man asked whaere they are and walked right back to them." confused WE'RE in tranverse town apparently."

(Ceon is Xehanhort's son!?! eek eek eek eek eek domokun eek What a twist!)  

oreck01

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:09 am
(No, not Xehanhort's son, Ansem's son. It might explain why I am so awesomely evil. twisted cool )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:18 am
(if u had a ps2 & playe Kh2 you'd get y said Xehanhorts son>.)  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:20 am
"ok so there are other worlds out there amazing," ryan said looking around  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:44 am
"That is awesome." Chase stood up and looked all around.

(Kaichi sure isn't on much)  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:14 pm
"chase were finally going to do what we always wanted to do explore other world," ryan said happy there true adventure is finally coming true  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:18 pm
(well lets hope he didnt quit on us without telling us.)

"Lets go guys, we have to find a certain someone to help us out."Donald starts to leave from the alley along w/ pluto.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:36 pm
(whaaaaaaa i need a kairi lol well she dont have to be kairi but my character needs a love like sora and kairi whaaaaaaaa can someone find someone to be my kairi ok lol)

"hey what happened to everyone else on the island where did they go" ryan asked  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games