Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Demon-Knight Clash(OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Knights vs Demon Lords! Is that epic or what?
  YEAH!!!
  Meh...
  I'm not really into Digimon...So why am I here? O_o
View Results

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:08 pm
" mad ugghhh.Right Upper!!"Rick at first cringed from his pain but then threw a uppercut at the kid."You had enoough or do want some more?.Guilmon was standing a little to the little bat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:42 pm
The uppercut sent Kai spinning backwards in the air, but Kai managed to stabalize himself and land on the ground in front of Barbatos. "Hmm, so I see this guy isn't a push over..." Kai wiped blood from his mouth and stood up straight. "So boss, what should we do?" Barbatos asked. "I've got all the information I need from this encounter. We're pulling out" Kai jumped backwards and laned on one of the branches in the trees above. "So long, until we meet again" Kai looked down at the girl and her Candlemon. "I guess I shouldn't leaver her behind..." Kai jumped down, grabbed the girl and jumped back into the trees with Barbatos carrying the girl's Candlemon behind him.

15 minutes later Kai was back in the cliffs and the girl was sleeping a few inches away from him "I guess we should wait until they wake up...I have some questions I want to ask them" Kai said referring to the girl and her digimon. Barbatos examined the Candlemon. "No doubt about it, this guy is a Demon Lord, I can senses it in him" "And those other guys from before were Royal Knights...right?" Kai asked. "Not sure, but if I had to take a guess I bet they are. They might be ordinary digimon now but I did sense a more powerful energy within them, a similar energy to that of the Demon Lords" Kai sat and thought about this; things really were heating up and he liked it. "Interesting"  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:59 pm
((is anyone going to post?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:08 pm
(i was kinda waiting for lord xehanhort t post.)  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:45 pm
"that was a little crazy," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:32 pm
((*pokes thread* So is it over?))  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:42 pm
(over we bearly even started)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:52 pm
"Over here Ace! I heard it over here! Someone's in trouble!" Anya said running as fast as she could. She heard the familiar noises of battle and figuered that someone could us their help.

"I don't see anyone! And I told you before Lady Anya, don't call me Ace!" Gladimon said running after her out of breath. "I'm not built for this sort of thing..."

"Just a little further! Don't tell me you can't handle it...oh..." Anya paused to see Gladimon collapse and de-digivovle to Kotemon. "Maybe you weren't quite ready to digivovle yet...that's ok! We can try again some other time Ace..." She kneeled down and hugged him.

"Please stop Anya...your squishing me...this is embarassing..." Kotemon grumbled.

Kaprisun

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:25 pm
Kai continued to watch over the unconcious body of Alice and her Candlemon.

"This is getting boring boss, we've been sitting here for hours. Maybe we should just leave and leave her by herself." Barbatos said as he flew over his master's head.

"Maybe...we do have to get on with our quest" Kai took out a piece of paper and wrote out a small note We'll meet up later. Just look for a kid name Kai and a digimon named Barbatos Kai left the note next to the girl and ran off with Barbatos by his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:34 pm
luke woke up tired "what happened we were battleing then all of a sudden im face down in the dirt,' luke said a little mad about what just happened  

king zetsu13

Kaprisun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:22 pm
"Um...Anya, I think I spy someone over there in the distance..." Kotemon said struggling to break free from her death hug.

"Hm?" Anya said leaping off. "Ha, see I knew I wasn't just hearing things Ace! Let's go!" Anya shouted taking off again.

"Oh, Anya, honestly do we have to run they're not going anywhere!!!" Kotemon yelled chasing after her.

"Hey! Hey!" Anya yelled waving her hands in the air. "Are you guys alright you look like you've been in some sort of fight..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:08 am
"hi yeah im ok, and we were in a fight but i dont know how it ended maybe i won, no i was knocked out ummmm i dont know," luke said laughing and scratching his head  

king zetsu13

Kaprisun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:12 pm
"Oh I see..." Anya said with a laugh. "I'm Anya..." she held her hand out. "And this is Ace..."

Kotemon sighed, "My name is Kotemon, not Ace, please don't call me that..." he grumbled.

"He's just cranky because I made him run..." Anya snickered.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:42 am
"well hello im luke and this is doru," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Kaprisun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:34 pm
"It's nice to meet you two...say hello Ace..." Anya said with a nervous smile.

Kotemon sighed. "Hello...there I said it...happy?"

"Yes...but you could have actually meant it..." Anya crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, what happened here Luke?!"

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games