Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon Vs. Humans(It pains me to say this, but it's dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:27 pm
I wouldn't know anything about martial arts, I am more of a close range hand-to-hand digimon myself.
Chris, could you get me some water?
Ok, you lay down and try not to move. I'll be back in a second. Good bye Shurimon, may you prosper were ever you travel.

Chris left the area in search of a stream.

Garurumon, thanks for staying.

Ryu closed his eyes and went to sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:50 pm
Shurimon nodded, but then as she started to walk off, "Ninja Knife Throwing!" was yelled out by Igamon. "I challenge you to a fight, Shurimon." Shurimon was hit by the attack and hit the ground. She winced. "Grrrnnhh. Igamon...Double Star!" Shurimon shot her attack, but Igamon avoided it and laughed. "I'm too weak to fight." said the warrior-ninja Digimon

Vlvid_Rais

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:07 am
Hmmm, I hear a fight going on. I wonder who it is.
Chris quietly ran through the forest looking for the fight. When he made it back to his camp, he saw what was going on.

Shurimon hold on Im coming to help!

Chris charged at Igamon at full speed, claws glowing.

Dragon Slash  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:17 am
Igamon flew back after being hit by the attack and rubbed his head. Shurimon looked over at Chris. "Thank you!" she said then keeping her eyes on Igamon who started to retreat. "I didn't know you had friends, I'm out of here!"

Vlvid_Rais

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:59 am
Shurimon are you alright? I'm sorry I couldn't help you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:05 pm
Woah, I feel wierd. My stomach hurts.
Chris crouched down, started glowing and de-digivolved into a small gigimon.
Well this is unexpected. I never de-digivolved before. Now how can I take care of Ryu in this state. Garurumon, did this happen to you when you digivolved for the first time?  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:49 am
"I'll be fine," Shurimon replied, "I just need to rest. Don't worry about it." she said with a laugh as she laid back and looked over at Chris and Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:44 am
Yes Chris that did happen to me. The reason your like that is all because you are weak right now. you just have to rest like Ryu. I can protect you for the time being until you have recoverd.

Shurimon, I'm glad you are alright, please be careful when you leave us.

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:46 am
Your not going to eat me now that I'm an in-training level are you? With Ryu out like a light, I dont feel safe.

Chris gave Garurumon the suspicouse,"I dont trust you look".

Ha, Im just messing with you. I guess I'll just lie down next to Ryu until he wakes up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:24 pm
Alright. I will protect you until you and Ryu wake up and feel better. Please rest for the time being.  

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:47 pm
While Chris began to lie down, he had the overwhelming feeling that something bad was going to happen. Chris stayed awake until the feeling was gone, but it didn't leave. Finnaly at night he fell asleep.

Goodnight Garurumon, I'll see you in the morning

Chris fell asleep while Garurumon stood gaurd.

Secretly in the behind a tree ten feet away, a Dark Tyrranomon stood there watching Garurumon seeing if she would fall asleep. He was getting ready to pounce on Chris and Ryu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:06 pm
Shurimon had fallen asleep regaining her energy as she dreamed

Vlvid_Rais

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:25 pm
Hmm, which one should I go for. The Gigimon seems to be the easier target. Ok, im ready.

Dark Tyrannomon ran out from behind the trees and grabbed Chris and continued running through the woods.

HELP, HELP HE'S GOING TO EAT ME AHHHHH!!!!!

Quiet my tastey little morcel, they cant save you now. You might as well just make this easier for me.

D Tyrannomon kept running till he ran into a pond.

Hmm, which way to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:37 am
Shurimon stirred thinking she heard something and had a feeling something was wrong

Vlvid_Rais

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:06 pm
Garurumon digivlove too! WereGarurumon!!

As soon as she digivolved her sense of smell grew tremendisly. she ran through the woods until she found them. She kicked Dark Tyrannomon in the back as hard she could and grabbed Chris.

Chris you'll be alright. I'll kill him.

She ran over to him and through punches at him. She kept throughing punches and kickes until it looked like he was finished. then she took Chris in her arms and ran back to Ryu and Shurimon.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games