Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
As Sean walked off the plane, a girl and two of her friends bump into him. "It's nothing. My name's Sean. It's nice to meet you." Before the others could react, however, he slipped into a crowd of people, leaving them behind.

luke looked at the others "he is fast," luke said walking off the plane  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 pm
"You can say that again. Maybe his power is super speed," says Chase laughing. "Where do we go. I am bad with directions."  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:39 pm
Mavruck
"You can say that again. Maybe his power is super speed," says Chase laughing. "Where do we go. I am bad with directions."

"i dont know i guess we folow the croud," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:53 pm
Leon was in the form of a dog when he walked up to the group
Leon waging his tail: Arf! Arf!  

Sly_Shino

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:09 pm
Seeing the dog, Chase bends down and pets it on the head, "What are you doing here little fella? I didn't know they had dogs here."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:37 pm
(Leon turns into his human form)
Leon: Maybe they do, I don't know. This is a pretty nice place. Oh yeah, hi, I'm Leon, my power is transformation.  

Sly_Shino

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:05 am
As the dog transformed into a human, Chase fell back. A little embarassed, Chase stood up and said, "That was cool. I'm Chase. I can manipulate the temperature. My power is cooler than it sounds."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:51 am
Leon: Really, because it sounded pretty good to begin with.  

Sly_Shino

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:14 pm
"Thanks. Transformation is cool too." said Chase with a smile. "So far I am loving this place. I just made five new friends with awesome abilities."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:49 pm
"hi im luke and i have bone malipuation," luke said smileing  

king zetsu13

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:20 pm
Kaichi was shook by the stewardess. Kaichi was the last one on the plane. He got up and got his bags. He walked off the plane and saw Chase and Luke with a girl. "Hey guys! Sorry, I must have dozed off. Who's she??" Kaichi asked pointing to the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:17 pm
luke laughed when a woman and a man came flying down infront of everyone "hello everyone you all will be the first students to come to our acadamy. i will take a few students with me and mrs.dokins will tell all of you about the school," he said this raised his hand and dissapeared
then suddenly i wass in a office with everyone else i had talked to scince i got on the plane

"um where are we," luke asked confused

"your all in my office and all of you are the special students this year we think could be the strongest and best after a few weeks were going to send you off and i mean to help the world from bad meteor humans all the other students will not know of this ok," he said in a weird tone

"um ok ," luke said a little weirded out  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:50 pm
"That sounds...AWESOME! I can't wait. I mean" rambled Chase. After a minute or two, Chase stopped to catch his breath. "So is it just us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:39 pm
Leon: Sounds tight and all, but there are like six of us, and a bunch of bad meteor humans. Won't we need some reinforcements?  

Sly_Shino

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games