Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:49 pm
As James properly glanced around at his surroundings, he realized that he was in a deep forest area. However, none of the trees around him looked like the normal trees he saw at home, and he noticed that there were numerous randomly placed traffic signs all over the place. "Odd...what would a bunch of street signs be doing in the forest? There aren't even any roads." He was carrying the egg under one arm, wearing the necklace around his neck, and using his free hand to place the earpiece in his ear. "On a related note, what exactly is this place? I haven't seen any other humans around here...Huh?" Suddenly, the egg under his arm became covered in cracks. "...It's...hatching?" With a loud 'crack,' the egg shattered.

User Image

"Well, hello there! I was wondering when someone would finally wake me up!" The pink bird-like thing that had broken out of the egg flapped its tiny wings and began floating in front of James's face. "You may call me Poromon. It's a pleasure to meet acquaintence." James stared at the bird, stunned that it could talk, but even more surprised that it was actually speaking proper english to him, and in a somewhat formal tone for someone who had just been born. However, he understood that it would probably be more polite to introduce himself back instead of standing there gawking. "My name is James. The pleasure is mine, Poromon." He then held out his hand, and shook one of Poromon's wings. Poromon then flew up into the air so that he was high up in the trees. "Now then James, there should be other humans here not unlike yourself. They are probably just as lost and confused as you are. It would be in both of our best interests to go around and locate them all. Would you agree?" James felt a tinge of excitement when he heard that other people were here, but instead of shouting out excitedly, nodded politely. "Very well then, our primary objective is clear now. Let's begin the search." At that moment, he heard a sound nearby, and looked on ahead. He could see a girl with what looked like a blue cat or dog-like thing bouncing ahead of her. "Well, I guess we didn't need to look far; we've found someone else already."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:02 pm
Mat skidded to a halt in front of the others."Hey, wow never thought I would see anyone in a place like this huh?" he asked panting from his sprint. He looked at the other's digimon then the humans. They looked of different origins for one appeared Japanese. "Hiya!" Chibimon said waving his small stub of a hand.  

RudeFan21

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:48 pm
Kaichi smiled at Chase,"My nam's Kaichi. Nice to meet you Chase. Oh yeah! And this is Kapurimon." Kapurimon giggled. Kaichi opened up his mouth, about to speak when he heard a loud roar. "That doesn't sound good!" A band of Koemon(look like monkies; Google it!) riding Grizamon walked up to the two tamers and bowed. The more serious looking Koemon jumped off his Grizamon and bowed once again,"Greetings. My name is Koemon, and I welcome you to my tribe. I was told to greet and treat you to a feast. Also to take you to a special place. I will talk about it all at dinner. Off we go!!"Kaichi began to follow the Koemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:24 pm
Zane keep walking Hopmon hoping ahead "Whats that " zane said as he say a forest ahead. He keep walking seeing trees with road signs on them "How weird" Look zane More like you" ZAne looked up seeing some following othere digimon and started to run torwards him with hopmon behind him. "Hey there"  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:30 pm
(sorry sweatdrop but im wonderin who's w/ me?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:22 pm
"Hi. I'm Chase and this is Poyomon." he said shaking the little blue digimon's hand. "And this is Kaichi." he said pointing to the spot where Kaichi once stood. "Hey. where'd he go" He turned around to see him following some other digimon. "Hey. Wait up." Suddenly he heres someone else shouting and sees another person running toward them with a digimon hopping behind him. "There is someone else. Let's wait for him to catch up Kaichi." he said as he waved to the guy coming towards them.  

Mavruck

starlight parade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Akina walked behind Wanyamon, who hopped ahead slightly. She sighed and touched the gem of the necklace, while her other hand was placed on her messenger bag’s strap. It shined a beautiful shade of azure green and matched her eyes. Akina stared at it while she walked, until she accidently tripped over a tree root.
‘Ow... Why am I so clumsy?’ Akina questioned in her mind and rubbed her scrapped knee. She winced a little and slowly stood up.
“Hm... I think I have some bandages in here...” said Akina as she reached into her messenger bag. She took out a small bandage and bend down slightly to apply the bandage on her scrapped knee. Wanyamon turned to her and hopped over to look at the little injury.
“Are you okay Akina?” Wanyamon asked his female Tamer, a look of worry on his face. Akina gave him a warm smile and nodded.
“Yes, thank you for caring Wanyamon” Wanyamon grinned at the girl’s reply. Akina felt as though someone was watching her and looked around. She saw a brunette male and a pink bird-like Digimon with a feather on its head looking over to them. The two waved once they saw her looking. Akina smiled with happiness and excitement.
‘A Tamer and a Digimon! Another human!’Akina thought and waved at them with a grin. Wanyamon noticed and bounced happily as a greeting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:52 am
(sees the blonde girl comng his way) um.. hi there. Im rick.
Sunmon: and im sunmon  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:42 pm
(Who's the new blonde girl?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:59 pm
(I think he means you)  

Mavruck

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:09 pm
"I'm Mat,nice to meet you Chase." he said with Chibimon replying"I'm Chibimon!!!" it said as it shook the tamers hand. Mat turned and looked at the on coming tamer, as he heard Kaichi's footsteps stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:27 pm
Mavruck
(I think he means you)

(Oh, really? sweatdrop My Chara. was waving at "James" and Poromon)  

starlight parade

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:15 am
( scream dang it now im lost!! but ill go w/ u guys)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:37 pm
James walked over to the girl on the ground. "Are you alright?" He then looked over at the digimon who was accompanying her. "You're fortunate to have such a caring partner." He then knelt down and offered his hand to her so he could help her stand up. "My name is James. It's a pleasure to meet you." "I am his partner; you may call me Poromon." Poromon landed on the ground next to the blue cat and dog-like thing. "What might your names be?" "Poromon..." "What? We told them our names, and it is usually good manners to give someone your own name before asking them for theirs, isn't it?" "I know, but you could at least be a little more polite; we only just met."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games