Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:25 pm
Blizzard120

"He is called 'Orderly' for a reason. I'd like to see a Chansey or Blissey try to wrangle a uncooperative Rhyperior with a barely semi-reliable Sing attack under pressure." It would be safe to assume experience told many stories with the doctor. "Seriously, you make the petition to expand on Pokemon assistants in Pokemon Centers beyond the healers like Chansey and Audinos and the medical field look at you as if you gone mad despite you having evidence to the contrary." Doc said, rolling his eyes. "They're not the ones trying to find a way to roll over a half-ton Snorlax."

Tristen stared at Doc in confusion for a moment as the curmudgeon doctor had his rant. He knew being a doctor was hard. He...didn't think it was that hard though.

Sub would join the likes as he too could do little than stare at Doc Owl as the Noctowl hybrid went on his tangent. Apparently he and the Pokemon medical community had a poor history, at least when it came to approved Pokemon assistants, something the doc was clearly passionate about.

"Yeah...I can see, and have seen, where a Pokemon like Orderly comes in handy." He agreed with the doctor. "Any who...what you planning to do, Tristen? With your fossil."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:27 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Ulla saw Leon have tears himself, she knew he was telling the truth. Him being the symbol of strength in her eyes, she bursted out in tears. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he returned her hug back to her. "...I already went ahead and told Sub that we would need some time off from all of this...We also got a job there from Kukui himself. But obviously, we will do what we need to do first..." Leon patted her back that way she could calm down a bit. "Come on. How many times are you gonna get snot on me? We will need to get me a new jacket at this-" Ulla picked up her head as she let go of her grasp from him. She then back to her Pokemon as she returned them all to their original Pokemon as she ran back into HQ. Once she made it back inside, she went to their room and slammed the door behind her.

Leon got back up as he sighed. "Oh geez....Wasn't really expecting that. C'mon. We better go check she's not hurting herself." He said as he scratched the back of his head. He started walking back to HQ, once they would make it to there room. He knocked on the door. "Ulla..? Ulla can I come in?" He tried opening the door but it appeared to be locked. He knocked on the door again. "Go away!" "Ulla I just wanna talk. I know this is hard but we can get through this together-" "That's what you said to me when we were little! And then what did you do?! You left me at that house alone! Our grandparents would come by every once and awhile to take care of me and play with me. But you were no where! I cried every night when I thought you were dead!" Leon and Ulla both went quiet as he felt nothing but guilt. "Apparently you weren't dead and you didn't say a word! Why?! I get it that you were a Channeler and you were just protecting me. But....you could've at least told me!"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:45 pm
Keiko panicked internally when Ulla ran off, following Leon to check up on her only to hear a rant about Leon's actions in the past, surprising everyone involved other than perhaps Ulla herself. Keiko was beside herself, torn with a desperate instinct-fueled desire to help Ulla in any way possible and a dreadful fear of being hated by the younger girl.

Something had to give, and before long, Keiko realized that if she didn't take the risk, she would certainly regret not being there for Ulla. Wordlessly, she stood between Leon and the door and knocked. "Ulla, it's me, I..." she started to say, her voice catching in her throat as her mind blanked on what to say after that. Keiko wasn't sure to ask if she needed someone to talk to because part of her though Ulla might not want to talk. Her inexperience with loss was becoming problematic, so she stayed silent after that, hoping that Ulla would respond to her in some form other than telling her to back off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 pm
SubonicXP

Sub would join the likes as he too could do little than stare at Doc Owl as the Noctowl hybrid went on his tangent. Apparently he and the Pokemon medical community had a poor history, at least when it came to approved Pokemon assistants, something the doc was clearly passionate about.

"Yeah...I can see, and have seen, where a Pokemon like Orderly comes in handy." He agreed with the doctor. "Any who...what you planning to do, Tristen? With your fossil."

Tristen looked over towards Sub then looked back towards the fossil. The whole talk about 'invasive species' and things of the like kind of off put him. "Well..." He was told that he didn't need to go on just Doc's own opinion; which made him think he should go seek the advice of his adoptive parents. But then...that would just probably make him all the more indecisive, the boy thought. What was it that he really wanted, he could only wonder. He was just looking for just more justification...but he really wasn't going to get that all the time, he realized.

".......I'll...give it a shot." Tristen said to Sub, reaching over and grabbing the fossil off the counter.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Keiko spoke, Ulla unlocked the door as she opened the door slightly as she pulled Keiko inside. Leon tried to put his foot in between the door so he could get in but Ulla quickly closed the door and once again locked it. "Ulla come on! We need to talk about this! Look I'm sorry. I didn't want to leave you. If I had the choice to take you with me I would! But it would've been too dangerous if you did." Leon was knocking on the door again.

Ulla ignored his knocking as she looked at Keiko and quickly hugged her. She buried her face into her shirt as she whimpered softly. "...I don't wanna go back home....I don't want to see them....If I do....I'm gonna have to see my parents as well...." Meanwhile, Leon was leaning against the door. Hoping Keiko could open the door for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:10 pm
Blizzard120

".......I'll...give it a shot." Tristen said to Sub, reaching over and grabbing the fossil off the counter.

"Excellent!" Sub beamed happily. "Glad to hear your choice. Now if you want the revitalization chamber is actually just down the hall if you want to get this done while you're still willing." He suggested.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:22 pm
Keiko almost tripped as she was pulled in, her small Lopunny feet making it hard to not fall. Fortunately, she recovered quickly enough to get hugged by Ulla. She quickly returned the hug and let the girl cry, listening to her every word. Her inability to find a way to help the poor girl was thwarted when an idea came to her. It wasn't much, but it might help things progress a bit. Looking down at Ulla, she gently asked, "What do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:27 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Excellent!" Sub beamed happily. "Glad to hear your choice. Now if you want the revitalization chamber is actually just down the hall if you want to get this done while you're still willing." He suggested.

Tristen looked back at Meinfoo and Litten. "Come on you two. Let's do this." Tristen said. Meinfoo and Litten stared at Tristen in confusion for a moment and walked off.

As the boy walked off, Doc looked towards Sub. "You know, I would usually be opposed to this. But then...we're talking about a twelve year old that even managed to get a Dragonite on his side, so..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:29 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla quickly wiped her tears away as she looked up at Keiko. "...I don't wanna go back home. I want to stay here. I don't want to believe they are actually gone....when I didn't even get to see them....one last time." She said as she sniffled. Leon couldn't help but feel nothing but guilt. He knew partially this was his fault. But, what can he do to make it up to Ulla?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:53 pm
Keiko gave up on trying to come up with something to say to console Ulla and just hugged Ulla. Though it was at this point that something finally came to her that just might help, even if it were just a little. "Just let it out, okay? You don't have to worry about getting snot on me. I can take it." she said with a bit of a smile.

Finally, I woke up and got out of bed, the soreness in my mind and body reduced to the point where I could at least function. A quick inventory of the room indicated that Keiko woke up before I did, which was impressive considering that she was so physically and emotionally drained upon leaving the Fairy Realm that her body was dead weight. It was that point that I remember yelling at her to get off and practically shoving her off me and decided that I should try to apologize.

Shortly after leaving my room, however, I came across Leon, who was leaning against the door to his sister's room. "Have you seen Keiko?" I asked, on the off-chance he knew where she was. He looked like he was dealing with his own problems, but surely asking couldn't hurt, right?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:01 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon could only hear his sister crying as he felt helpless. "Ulla. C'mon open up. Will you please let me in so we can talk about this?" He asked as he noticed Ter coming up. He was asking about Keiko. He pointed towards the door. "In there. Ulla and I just lost our grandparents. She locked me out but let Ulla in. From what I'm hearing, sounds like Ulla doesn't want to go." He said as he started knocking on the door once again. "Ulla. Ter is here as well. He wants to see Keiko."

Ulla heard the knocking on the door once again. She knew she couldn't let this go on. But right now she didn't want to see Leon. She didn't want to think about any of it. Then suddenly, Lucario popped out of his Pokeball as he was bit annoyed by Ulla's way of handling everything. "Lucario what are you-" Lucario then unlocked the door as he opened it slightly. "Lucario don't let Leon in!" Leon then popped his head in as Ulla quickly let go of Keiko and ran to her bed and hid under her blanket. She then curled up as Leon sighed. "Ulla. You know this isn't going to help anyone. We are gonna need to see them." "No we don't! I don't want to go!" Leon stood there quiet as he sat on the bed and patted Ulla's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:13 pm
The words 'what the hell have I stepped in' popped into my brain and would not get out. It all happened pretty quickly, and I was left watching Leon try to comfort his sister, who was deep in denial. Keiko tried to stop Lucario but wasn't fast enough, and now she was clinging to me for dear life, with no idea how to make things any better. I was almost caught in the same predicament until it hit me what Leon meant by losing his grandparents. For some reason, it didn't stick until that moment.

I didn't know if it was my place to say anything, but this couldn't go on forever. If I got told to get out afterward, then so be it. "I know it hurts, but it's not all bad. At the very least, you grandparents get to see their children again. Moreover, now they can see you whenever they want by watching over you from above alongside your parents. They may even be waiting for you in spirit to see how much bigger you've gotten. They may not inhabit their bodies anymore, but they'll never be truly gone as long as you keep them in your heart."

I was sounding a little cheesy at the end, there, so I left it at that. Surprisingly, it was Keiko who spoke up next. "I don't know if this will make you feel better, but we can come with you so you don't have to be alone when you see them," she offered, hoping to calm Ulla down a little. I felt bad for Leon a bit - I could feel his guilt to a degree and knew it must be tearing him up inside for his sister - the only remaining family member he has - to be treating him like that. But the best we could do was placate Ulla until she relented.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:55 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla calmed down a bit when she heard Ter's voice. She quieted down a bit as she sat up and popped her head out from her blanket. Her hair looking a bit messy as she looked at everyone but then her gaze stopped on Leon. "...Why didn't you ever come back...?" Leon just sat there in silence. Wondering, himself why he never came back. "...I wish 13 year old me can answer that. I really do. But, I really don't know. Maybe it was because I was scared. I was scared, that what I had was contagious. I had no idea what was going on with my body Ulla. Nobody could explain it." Leon patted her head as he ruffled it. "If I knew it was just me being a Channeler, I would've rushed back home when you were a little bit older. And taken you with my Pokemon journey. I really would. I'm sure Mom and Dad would've loved that."

Ulla looked down at the ground as she had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry big brother..." Leon smiled the best he could with all of this. "I'm sorry too Ulla. What matters now is that we are together." Ulla got out of her blanket and hugged him. He hugged her back as he let her go. "Why don't you start packing? I need to talk to Keiko and Ter." Ulla nodded as Leon looked at both Ter and Keiko as he directed them out of the room. When they all walked out, he closed the door behind him as he started walking down the hall a bit. "Thank you for helping. I wasn't sure how Ulla would've handled it with your guy's help. I had an idea she might want to distant herself. But thanks to you guys, it was a little easier."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:01 pm
Keiko was visibly relieved when she followed me out of Ulla's room and turned to face Leon. "This sort of thing is never easy at that age. There's no guarantee that it gets easier with time, either." I sighed.

"In other words, we're happy to help," Keiko smiled weakly. "And I meant what I said about us coming along. If you think it'll help, just say the word."

I wasn't quite as eager as Keiko to be close to an underage girl I wasn't related to, but I wasn't about to back off when my girlfriend was involved. Besides, Ulla was a Snagem, and we stick together... or we should, anyway.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:23 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"It really isn't. I was the same age when we lost our parents. Ulla, only being born, doesn't really know much. She just only knows a few stories here and there." He said a little sad as he had to carry the burden of remembering their parents. "I would love for you guys to come. But, I think this will be a good time for me and her to bond. After everything we've been through especially if you don't mind." He said as he looked over to the room. "I just feel, really bad I wasn't there for her. Her birthdays, when she graduated Training School, those little accomplishments."

Lucario was leaning against the wall as he was watching Ulla go through her closet as she was packing. She looked over to him as she put on the best smile she could. "I know....attending two funerals....some luck I have huh?" She said as Lucario didn't really like that comment. He stopped her from what she was doing as he just ruffled her hair gently. "...I really wish mom and dad were here."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games