Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:49 pm
The Doc continued to check up on the Meinfoo, routine work. Frankly it was a nice change of a pace compared of trying to patch up someone one foot in the grave after a hard mission. "Well, your Meinfoo is good to go. It doesn't seem to be carrying anything foreign or anything of that sort. In fact, it's a rather tough one. Perhaps...hmm..."

"What is it?"

"Tell me something." Doc said. "When your Litten battled with with this Meinfoo, just...how much did it stay on the attack?"

"Almost all the time, really." Tristen said. "I'd thought it had Reckless traits."

"Well, it more than likely does. This Meinfoo apparently could take a beating as much as it could make it, physically anyways, which as far as that is concerned is rather rare. That said, I don't think...he can take special attacks all too well, less than normal, in fact. For something of his species anyways."

This made the boy think back for a second about the battle. He didn't really notice it in the heat of things. He kind of hoped this doesn't hurt Meinfoo in the future. "Oh..."

"All in all, regardless, he's a healthy Meinfoo." Doc said. "Ready to train and all that good stuff, for you."

"Oh, Doc, I wanna show you something I found also just before finding Meinfoo." Tristen said, taking off his pack and started to dig around...that was until he perked up and looked towards the door to the med lab.

"......is that Sub?" Tristen asked.

"I...do sense him close by..." Doc said. "...hoo, so much for that normalcy."

"What?"

"Nothing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:59 pm
With Hemlock's Razor Leaf interrupted the angry Oddish turned its gaze upon the Audino, its eyes hidden behind those Black Glasses but the annoyance towards Audrey clear. "Oddish odd odd ish!" Shouted Hemlock, something about minding your own business and making fun of her for being a wannabe Fairy. Hemlock would then move to dispatch of this interloper as it conjured up several small orbs of Dark energy, each one forming at the tips of its blades of grass as he fanned them out. Then, one at a time, he would fling the blades forward to hurl the Hidden Power orbs at Audrey, skipping down from the bookcase and continuing to bounce around with each throw. Bohdan had came down from the ceiling and was headed towards a staircase going down and Hemlock wasn't letting him get away.

"Audrey? Oh thank you. Get Hemlock for me, I think I know where he hid his ball." Sub said as he ran off towards the stairs going up, headed for his office.

Unfortunately for Doc Owl and Tristen they were about to get some visitors as Bohdan, along with his pursuer and his pursuer's pursuer, were headed that way.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:06 pm
Audrey tried to block the orbs of Hidden Power without using a move, flinching at the surprising power of the Blackglasses-empowered attack. When she opened her eyes, Hemlock had started chasing after Bohdan again. Growling, Audrey resumed her pursuit, trying to grapple Hemlock to prevent him from moving. If that were successful, she would proceed to apply a heaping helping of Doubleslap to Hemlock's rear, as though disciplining a child - all the while explaining why he shouldn't be torturing an ally and why he shouldn't insult Pokemon based on their looks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:12 pm
Tristen was listening close at what was getting closer and closer to the med lab door. An Oddish, it sounded like. That...shouldn't be too much trouble...right? Tristen took out a Pokeball. "Stay there Meinfoo, back in a sec." Tristen said, making his way over towards the door and opened it up, seeing an infuriated Oddish squaring off with an Audino.

"Tell me you're not going to exacerbate the problem, Tristen, are you?"

"Litten!" Tristen shouted, tossing out a Pokeball. Doc could only help but to sigh in disgust, facepalming while he was at it. Children.

The ball pops open and out comes the Litten, ready for battle. "Litten! Fire Fang!" Tristen shouted.

"Merrrowr!" The Litten rushed forward and went on to pounce the weed, fangs lit ablaze to chomp down on the grass Pokemon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:18 pm
Hemlock would dodge Audrey's attempt to grapple him and while he also managed to avoid getting snatched up for a Doubleslap Audrey was able to reach out and smack it once across the back side, causing the Oddish to bounce up in surprise then spin around to face the Audino upon landing. Before it had time to retaliate against the spanker a certain fiery feline came out of nowhere and pounced him, clamping down with burning fangs. While Litten had the Weed Pokemon pinned down and the Fire attack proving Super Effective the Grass type still tried to resist, however meekly as it flailed around in vein. Bohdan just hovered on over to hide behind Audrey, sobbing.

That's when Sub arrived with a very dirty Safari Ball in hand, panting all the while. "Fou-...found it." He huffed and puffed. "Tristen? Hey...someone take...take his glasses off, he'll calm down." He continued, trying to catch his breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:26 pm
Thankfully, Tristen's Litten held the Weed Pokemon down long enough for Audrey to catch up. She charged a Fire Punch in her left hand and held it up, explaining that if Hemlock tried to stop her, she'd hit him with it. She then plucked the BlackGlasses from off Hemlock's face, turning to hand the offending facial accessory to the unruly Oddish's trainer.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:29 pm
SubonicXP
Hemlock would dodge Audrey's attempt to grapple him and while he also managed to avoid getting snatched up for a Doubleslap Audrey was able to reach out and smack it once across the back side, causing the Oddish to bounce up in surprise then spin around to face the Audino upon landing. Before it had time to retaliate against the spanker a certain fiery feline came out of nowhere and pounced him, clamping down with burning fangs. While Litten had the Weed Pokemon pinned down and the Fire attack proving Super Effective the Grass type still tried to resist, however meekly as it flailed around in vein. Bohdan just hovered on over to hide behind Audrey, sobbing.

That's when Sub arrived with a very dirty Safari Ball in hand, panting all the while. "Fou-...found it." He huffed and puffed. "Tristen? Hey...someone take...take his glasses off, he'll calm down." He continued, trying to catch his breath.

Tristen perked up, seeing Sub come in and hear his request. "Litten, just hang on." Before the boy got moving though, he noticed Audrey take the glasses from the Oddish. "Alright, there we go. Let it go, Litten." Tristen said. The cat perked up, then backed up some then walked off towards its trainer, only to sit back down and start cleaning itself. Typical cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:37 pm
Sub would take the glasses from Audrey, quickly pocketing them as he eyed Hemlock with suspicion. Just as promised however once the glasses came off the Oddish had a complete change of personality, the Weed Pokemon hopping up to its feet, weary from the Fire Fang but still had enough energy to skip in place a little with a happy chant, greeting the other Pokemon with glee. Bohdan however still held back, afraid of Hemlock. Sub would recall his Koffing to prevent it anymore anguish, it needed some mental rest. Hemlock would be recalled promptly after.

"Sorry about that, Hemlock gets...weird when he puts on those Black Glasses. For such a little Pokemon he's actually pretty strong but only uses everything he has when he puts the glasses on. Unfortunately that also means his personality changes into a cruel and devilish one. Why, I don't know. Without them he is normally a sweet, however mischievous, Pokemon." Sub explained to Tristen mostly, but Audrey as well as she seemed to be paying attention, the cat in this group could seem to care less.

"Any who, thanks to you both." He said with a smile. "What are you doing down here though, Tristen? Seeing the doc? You aren't sick, are you?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:44 pm
Audrey nodded, happy that Hemlock was behaving himself. The Oddish really did seem like a completely different person without the shades. If they were cursed, however, Audrey couldn't tell in the brief time she held them. But as Sub shifted his focus to Tristen, Audrey sensed a different presence and walked away, leaping into the arms of her trainer.

"There you are," Keiko said with a light giggle, giving the Audino a gentle hug before looking to Sub and Tristen. "What did I miss?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:46 pm
"Just getting Meinfoo a check up." Tristen said. "Nothing bad or anything like that. Also I wanted to ask Doc about something too. Something I found before I found Meinfoo. Oh wait...Doc!" Tristen said, rushing back towards the Med Lab, the cat staring in confusion for a second then just walked off after his trainer.

"I haven't gone anywhere. Hoo. Now what is it?" Doc said. The boy went back to digging in his pack to pick up where he left off. As he did so, Litten finally made it into the med lab. Meinfoo's and Litten's eyes met, which made the Meinfoo spring up and Litten get defensive. Tristen perked up looking back towards his two Pokemon. "HEY! Don't! You two are teammates now! No fighting!" Tristen said. The two would glare at each other for a few seconds before they stood down. Litten went back to cleaning itself and Meinfoo just sat down, though he wasn't looking away from the cat.

Tristen shook his head and made his way back through the pack. "Where did I-here it is. This is what I wanna show you."

Tristen pulled out the fossil he found and handed it over to Doc Owl. Doc adjusted his glasses a bit, studying the rock. "Hmm...you do have something here."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:03 pm
"Oh just Hemlock going wild again." Sub said in response to Keiko as she showed up. "Audrey helped get him under control though." He said, nodding to the mentioned Pokemon. "Mienfoo getting a check up huh? That's- eh?" Before he could finish his sentence Tristen bolted off suddenly into the room next to them to see, the one marked 'med lab'. Curious to see what that was all about he followed in behind him to see the fossil being presented to Doc Owl.

"Hey, neat fossil." Sub commented as he saw the ancient rock. "What kind you think it is, Doc?" He asked as he got closer to get a better look. The type of fossil it was stumped him, then again he never was that great at identifying rocks that weren't color coded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:18 pm
"Oh? Thank you for helping, Audrey!" Keiko said happily, getting an excited cheer from the Normal-type in Keiko's arms. Keiko quietly followed Sub up to Doc Owl's office. She didn't recognize the fossil Tristen held up, and for a moment thought of asking me about it, but decided Tristen and the good doctor would probably not need help figuring it out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:23 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh just Hemlock going wild again." Sub said in response to Keiko as she showed up. "Audrey helped get him under control though." He said, nodding to the mentioned Pokemon. "Mienfoo getting a check up huh? That's- eh?" Before he could finish his sentence Tristen bolted off suddenly into the room next to them to see, the one marked 'med lab'. Curious to see what that was all about he followed in behind him to see the fossil being presented to Doc Owl.

"Hey, neat fossil." Sub commented as he saw the ancient rock. "What kind you think it is, Doc?" He asked as he got closer to get a better look. The type of fossil it was stumped him, then again he never was that great at identifying rocks that weren't color coded.

"Hmm...I think it might...hmm...let me double check..." Doc went over towards a nearby shelf and pulled a book down. He then goes over to a counter, sitting the fossil down and started to compare the rock with what he was reading. Tristen walked over to the side, curious as to what he actually did find. He barely could see the words in the book on the counter that Doc started to study. "Hmm...given the characteristics that I got to compare to...it seems that you found what most calls a Skull Fossil."

"A skull fossil?" Tristen asked.

"The main giveaway to the dome like shape with small spike-like protrusions...traits from the head of the extinct Pokemon, Cranidos. Or...rather...what's supposed to be extinct."

"......supposed...to be?" Tristen asked, confused.

"Well, Pokemon has been around a lot longer than you and I, you know. Scientist state that Pokemon such as these have been totally wiped out from a cataclysmic event. A meteor that fell upon the earth millions and millions of years ago." Doc explained to the kid, trying to answer the question without overwhelming the kid. "Scientists find what remained from such a time, fossils such as these and study them. However, there are those that take it one step further. In the name of science they managed to resurrect these extinct Pokemon to study."

"They brought them back to life!?" Tristen asked.

"Maybe wrong term to use. More like...cloning. With what DNA that remained, however small that remains in the fossil."

"...cloning? Like...Mewtwo?" Tristen said, grimacing. That sounded a lot worse than the resurrection thing.

"Not that extreme, fortunately. However, regardless of how you want to look at it, revival or cloning, bringing these Pokemon out into the world is a baseless, if not dangerous act." Doc said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"...Yes. Yes we will be there. Thank you." Leon just got off the phone with someone as it sounded like very dreadful. Leon stood their with his Roselia watching him with concern. He clenched his fist as his eyes were shut. "...Gotta find Ulla." He exited their room as he recalled Roselia. He looked around different rooms to see if he could spot Ulla. But nothing, he still hasn't really gotten much of a good look at the place yet. So, this was even more difficult.

He then spotted some familiar faces as he didn't call out to them, except he just walked over to them. He stood next to Keiko as he looked around her. "Darn. Ulla isn't with you. Searching for her now just became more tiring..." He said as he sighed. "Nice fossil." He said as he pointed to the fossil the kid was holding.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:32 pm
Keiko withdrew her opinions about reviving fossilized Pokemon, as she was happy to have her Amaura with her, despite accidentally stealing her fossil from the scientists in the Pewter City Museum. When Leon walked in, Keiko yawned a bit, then greeted him. "Ulla? Sorry, I just woke up. Terashi's still recovering from that fairy world thing, so he won't know, either," she explained. She'd let Sub or Tristen answer Leon's question, as she was little more than a spectator at this point.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games