Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 pm
SubonicXP

"I was designed with a vast storage of data and throughout my existence have continued to accumulate even more data. Does that answer your question?" He said to the puppy hybrid.

"Uh huh! You're a book with never ending pages!" He giggles, holds Ruby as the Eevee climbs into his lap. "So like you were here before Snagem even existed, right? And you help us 'cause we're your friends, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 pm
Not a Noise

"Uh huh! You're a book with never ending pages!" He giggles, holds Ruby as the Eevee climbs into his lap. "So like you were here before Snagem even existed, right? And you help us 'cause we're your friends, right?"

"Not exactly." GRAY responded plainly. "If you insist upon knowing, and since my programming doesn't allow me to deny a question, while I have existed before Snagem's creation I was not always here, here being Mt. Silver and in this building. I was a...unusual creation by Silph Co. when attempting to design an upgraded version of their famous Porygon model. To make a long story short I did not meet their expectations and was scheduled for destruction until dear leader, as he likes to consider himself, Sub stole me Silph Co. and prevented my destruction. I suppose you could say I owe a debt and maybe that's why I do what I do, or perhaps I'm simply designed to do these things. A philosophical question for another day. Now then, I have a question of my own; what's with all these questions? You writing a book? Can you write?'  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:04 pm
SubonicXP
"Not exactly." GRAY responded plainly. "If you insist upon knowing, and since my programming doesn't allow me to deny a question, while I have existed before Snagem's creation I was not always here, here being Mt. Silver and in this building. I was a...unusual creation by Silph Co. when attempting to design an upgraded version of their famous Porygon model. To make a long story short I did not meet their expectations and was scheduled for destruction until dear leader, as he likes to consider himself, Sub stole me Silph Co. and prevented my destruction. I suppose you could say I owe a debt and maybe that's why I do what I do, or perhaps I'm simply designed to do these things. A philosophical question for another day. Now then, I have a question of my own; what's with all these questions? You writing a book? Can you write?'

"Well, I'm not strong enough to follow Fluffy Tail and her friends on missions...so I help out and make things for people here in the Kitchen 'cause I know how to do that! And then I remembered you're here and you must get super lonely when all of us are on missions so I thought maybe I can talk to you and we can become friends! 'Cause you're the smartest here and you know a lot and sometimes being smart means that friends only ask you for help and don't really, yanno, talk to you!" He learned that from one of his cartoons, the Lillipup hybrid snuggling the Eevee more before his Zorua bumps his leg, and she's scooped up next.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:07 pm
Not a Noise

"Well, I'm not strong enough to follow Squirrel and her friends on missions...so I help out and make things for people here in the Kitchen 'cause I know how to do that! And then I remembered you're here and you must get super lonely when all of us are on missions so I thought maybe I can talk to you and we can become friends! 'Cause you're the smartest here and you know a lot and sometimes being smart means that friends only ask you for help and don't really, yanno, talk to you!" He learned that from one of his cartoons, the Lillipup hybrid snuggling the Eevee more before his Zorua bumps his leg, and she's scooped up next.

Again GRAY would go silent, as if the AI was trying his best to comprehend what Zwei just said and was having a difficult time doing so. "Thank you, I guess." He said, in an unsure tone. "What do you...like? As in...food?" Apparently GRAY was trying to create friendly conversation himself for once and had no idea how to do it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:20 pm
SubonicXP
Again GRAY would go silent, as if the AI was trying his best to comprehend what Zwei just said and was having a difficult time doing so. "Thank you, I guess." He said, in an unsure tone. "What do you...like? As in...food?" Apparently GRAY was trying to create friendly conversation himself for once and had no idea how to do it.

"My mother told me I was a goat in Lillipup form 'cause I can eat almost anything edible. My favorite food is Pecha berry Pie and its 'cause I like the name of it. I like lotsa foods, really." The Hybrid grins ear to ear; he's making progress! This pleases him. "What's your favorite data to collect?" He counters back, trying to make the AI comfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:37 pm
Not a Noise

"My mother told me I was a goat in Lillipup form 'cause I can eat almost anything edible. My favorite food is Pecha berry Pie and its 'cause I like the name of it. I like lotsa foods, really." The Hybrid grins ear to ear; he's making progress! This pleases him. "What's your favorite data to collect?" He counters back, trying to make the AI comfortable.

"My favorite data to collect? Huh, never thought of such a thing..." GRAY sincerely admitted. "I want to say the failings and shortcomings of you lot here but if I had to be absolutely honest, my hard drive forbid, I might say I'm fond of collecting data concerning regional, gender, and other differences in the same species of Pokemon, or rather I find those with traits outside of what is considered 'normal' to be of interest. Also, I should have known your answer to my question, I keep track of the HQ's food stocks. You put Swalot to shame."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm
SubonicXP
"My favorite data to collect? Huh, never thought of such a thing..." GRAY sincerely admitted. "I want to say the failings and shortcomings of you lot here but if I had to be absolutely honest, my hard drive forbid, I might say I'm fond of collecting data concerning regional, gender, and other differences in the same species of Pokemon, or rather I find those with traits outside of what is considered 'normal' to be of interest. Also, I should have known your answer to my question, I keep track of the HQ's food stocks. You put Swalot to shame."

Failings? "Everyone has things to work on, but thats good that you help them with that! Then they can work on those things!" He giggles, putting down Salem to scoop the Glaceon, tucking her as best as he can onto his lap. The ice pokemon seems pleased, trying to hide it by ducking her head down.

"That sounds super cool, GRAY!! You have like...a 'cyclopedia of the world!" Zwei is genuinely impressed with the AI's capabilities, and looks up towards the speakers fondly. "Well, some of those big meals I make for people like Squirrel...er...uhm...her and some times the others and their pokemon. Its fun to do it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:04 pm
Not a Noise

Failings? "Everyone has things to work on, but thats good that you help them with that! Then they can work on those things!" He giggles, putting down Salem to scoop the Glaceon, tucking her as best as he can onto his lap. The ice pokemon seems pleased, trying to hide it by ducking her head down.

"That sounds super cool, GRAY!! You have like...a 'cyclopedia of the world!" Zwei is genuinely impressed with the AI's capabilities, and looks up towards the speakers fondly. "Well, some of those big meals I make for people like Squirrel...er...uhm...her and some times the others and their pokemon. Its fun to do it."

"Very well then, if you're going to use so many resources then I might as well ensure you put them to good use. How would you like a cook book, written by none other than the famous chef and Pokemon trainer, Siebold of the Kalos Elite Four. You have heard of him, haven't you?" He asked the pup.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:26 pm
SubonicXP
"Very well then, if you're going to use so many resources then I might as well ensure you put them to good use. How would you like a cook book, written by none other than the famous chef and Pokemon trainer, Siebold of the Kalos Elite Four. You have heard of him, haven't you?" He asked the pup.

"Yes sir! I would love a book to learn recipes with!!" The boys eyes light up in delight. "I can make food for you too, and bringit to you, and we can talk about all the things you like to talk about! That would be fun, right??"

A pause. He said he was a computer... "Hey, uhm...GRAY? What do Pokemon like you eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:27 pm
Not a Noise

"Yes sir! I would love a book to learn recipes with!!" The boys eyes light up in delight. "I can make food for you too, and bringit to you, and we can talk about all the things you like to talk about! That would be fun, right??"

A pause. He said he was a computer... "Hey, uhm...GRAY? What do Pokemon like you eat?"

"Don't...worry about that." GRAY answered, waiting awhile before explaining further. "I am indeed technically a Pokemon, one of the Porygon model, however due to certain defects in my coding I am unable to materialize properly. Though to answer your other question, if I was even able to maintain a physical form, the Porygon model does not require food to sustain function, however they are very much capable of consuming food if desired. As such they can eat almost anything. That is my long way of saying I don't know what it's like to eat."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:59 pm
SubonicXP
"Don't...worry about that." GRAY answered, waiting awhile before explaining further. "I am indeed technically a Pokemon, one of the Porygon model, however due to certain defects in my coding I am unable to materialize properly. Though to answer your other question, if I was even able to maintain a physical form, the Porygon model does not require food to sustain function, however they are very much capable of consuming food if desired. As such they can eat almost anything. That is my long way of saying I don't know what it's like to eat."

He listened...and the more he listened, the more he felt...sad. He felt sad for GRAY, who didn't even know what it was like to eat. He's supposed to be a Porygon, be someone like them, and...wasn't. Isn't.

So how could he make GRAY feel like more like one of the team? How could he do this?

And...that's when he got an idea! "I-I know, GRAY!! I know! How about..well, you take in data, right? Kinda? Its similar to 'eating' it, right? What if I maybe...what if we made a small folder for you or you made one and then I can take pictures of the food and you can 'eat' the picture! It'd not be like the same thing, but it would be close enough, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:44 pm
Not a Noise

And...that's when he got an idea! "I-I know, GRAY!! I know! How about..well, you take in data, right? Kinda? Its similar to 'eating' it, right? What if I maybe...what if we made a small folder for you or you made one and then I can take pictures of the food and you can 'eat' the picture! It'd not be like the same thing, but it would be close enough, right?"

"While a very...creative...and childish idea I'm afraid that wouldn't work. I have many pictures stored on my drive but they are just that, pictures. Thank you for the sentiment all the same." GRAY responded before Claydol teleported into the room, appearing in front of Zwei, a book being levitated in front of it with the Pokemon's Psychic powers. "Take the book from Claydol, it's the promised recipe book. Hopefully you'll find it useful and do more than the other grunts around here."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:31 am
Tristen made his way through the halls, still looking over his shoulder, nervous that the Zapdos hybrid was still here. He didn't understand it himself; but the most he could figure was that Kess turned traitor on Ein. The problem was that most everyone could not believe that she would turn on Ein so easily and give a large amount of insight to his AND Lysandre's plans. That said, it was information they couldn't necessarily ignore either. With a major fight coming up soon Tristen felt it was time to get back to work. However, he had some unfinished business.

The boy found his way into the med lab, looking around in the area. "Um...Doc? Doc?"

"Right here." Doc Owl came out from the back room, adjusting his glasses. "Young Tristen...what's wrong?"

"Nothin'...just, want to give a check up to a new Pokemon and I was wondering if you could help me figure something else out..." Tristen told Doc.

"Alright, let's take a look. Sit your Pokemon on the bed there." Doc said as he made his way to the other side of the room.

Tristen took out a Great Ball and lobbed it upon the floor. In a flash, the Pokemon came out. Doc couldn't see it at first due to being on the other side of the bed. "Come on, hop up here real quick. This won't take long." Tristen said.

Sure enough the Pokemon did. A yellow and red in color Pokemon with what looked like a rather perpetual serious look on its face. "A Meinfoo? Huh, when did you get this one?"

"Not long ago." Tristen said. "Litten had a real hard time with him, though." He told the doctor. The boy then noticed Meinfoo still standing up on the bed. "Meinfoo, just sit down, this won't take long. Everyone goes through this sometimes."

"I'd imagine so. Some fighting types are not to be trifled with." Doc said readying a stethoscope, warming up the metal bell part on his sleeve. "Even the smallest ones can prove to be as hardy as anything else." As Doc made his way towards Meinfoo. The Pokemon started to shift, leaning back, starting to get on the defensive.

"It's okay, Meinfoo. He's a doctor." The boy said. "He won't do anything wrong." The Meinfoo sat back straight, eyeing the Noctowl hybrid.

"Skiddish, isn't he?" Doc said.

"I think its just him always trying to be ready for a fight. When I found him, he quickly got up and waited on me and Litten to make the first move." Tristen said. Doc started to place the bell portion on the Meinfoo's chest and started to listen in, then moved the bell towards Meinfoo's back and listened in as well.

"Well everything is okay on that front." Doc said. "At any rate, perhaps he's always out for a challenge. Some are like that. Have you even asked him?"

",,,actually no..." Tristen admitted, realizing that it was something he could have done a lot sooner than now. "Why were you so quick to get ready?" Tristen then asked Meinfoo.

"Meioo eiooo."

"....oh."

"Huh. Straight to the point. Clearly he gets along quite well with the rest of your entourage." Doc said, sarcasm present.

"He hasn't really wanted to bother talking to anyone else." Tristen said.

"......" The Doc held his tongue, grabbing a Otoscope off the counter, placing a new plastic head on the end of it.

"Oh wait, that was sarcasm, wasn't it?" Tristen then said, realizing what just happened.

"Better late than never." The Doc said, making his way back over to the Meinfoo and started to examine the Pokemon's ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:36 pm
"Hemlock no!" Sub shouted as he ran through the common room, chasing after a particular Oddish currently wearing its Black Glasses who in turn was giving chase to a distraught Koffing, Bohdan apparently terrified of the Oddish despite what little harm it posed to the gas bag. "Leave Bohdan alone already! Stop!" The man continued to demand as he jumped over an arm chair, Hemlock having done as well after Bohdan floated on over it, the Koffing sobbing the whole way.

The Weed Pokemon however would continued to ignore its trainer, the relatively sweet, however mischievous Oddish, currently stuck in its more sinister, Dark type-like persona so long as it wore its shades. The Snagem leader regretted giving those things to Hemlock ever since, it always brought the worse out in the Oddish, for whatever reason.

Bohdan, still not wanting to fight, attempted to rise up into the rafters, breaking a panel of the ceiling to get up in there. Hemlock would stop suddenly and stare up at where the Koffing disappeared into, analyzing the situation to see how it too could get up there. Sub would attempt to us this as an opportunity to snatch up the Pokemon but despite making a surprise dive for Hemlock the Oddish would prove too quick and jump out of the way, racing for a chair to jump on, then a shelf, and finally a bookcase.

Now on top of the bookcase Hemlock would proceed to launch Razor Leaves at the ceiling, attempting to find Bohdan with brute for, the sharp leaves threatening to cut up and break even more panels. "Hemlock stop! You're ruining the ceiling!" Sub plead to no avail. "Darkrai damn it all where is his ball!?" He shouted as he slung his backpack off his back and began to dig around again. Conveniently for Hemlock his ball suddenly went missing right before this started. Hemlock was certainly clever.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:47 pm
Keiko and I tended to leave our Pokemon in HQ to let them roam around as they please, so that none of them feel like we take favorites among them by leaving those we can't take in a storage system. Usually, they stay out of everyone's way and try not to get into trouble. This was not one of those times.

Audrey happened to be wandering the halls when she heard Sub's voice. Curious, she got to a part of the complex where she could see the tears on Bohdan's face before the Koffing disappeared to the ceiling, his oppressor using Razor Leaf to their trainer's dismay. Since Sub wasn't able to rein Hemlock in, Audrey took it upon herself to end the weed's reign of terror.

Audrey ran up to Hemlock and jumped, positioning herself between Bohdan and the Oddish and using Protect to foil the leafy attack Hemlock was using to torment his Poison-type ally. Gravity wouldn't let Audrey remain in the air, however, and once she was back on her feet, Audrey opposed Hemlock with a stern "No!" If Hemlock insisted in keeping up the fight, he'd have to fight her.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games