Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:28 pm
Kaya nodded to Ulla and spoke up. "We could go right now if you want. I've only just gotten back but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to be gone just a bit longer." He told the girl, giving it a moment's thought.

"Hmm... Tomoe could only carry two of us at best, though... Do you have a Pokemon that could carry you to Kalos at the moment?" He asked before a sudden thought came to him. The time he had been gone for had begun to catch up to him it looked like. His memories of Snagem slowly fading away. One of them being Snagem's Claydol. Maybe someone should suggest it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:33 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at Kaya a bit concerned, wondering how long he's been there and how much it effected his body. "Uhm...we have Claydol which will make it easier on our Pokemon." She said softly so that he wouldn't be embarrassed that he had forgotten about that way of transportation. Leon was a bit confused hearing about a Claydol, he looked at his Snag Machine as it showed that they could call a Claydol to bring them to anyplace they wanted to. "Wow. That's actually pretty useful."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:52 pm
"Uh...Oh! That's right..." Kaya responded, turning a bit pink as he blushed, though it wasn't visible behind his mask. "I suppose the time is starting to settle in now." He said to himself. "Sucellus did warn me that this would happen if I stayed too long... Training should help with the adjustment in the future." He told himself more than Ulla. "My apologies. I seem to be doing that a lot since I left the Fairy Realm..." He told the other Snagems, realizing how much he'd been talking to himself rather than others since arriving back to HQ. "I believe it's a symptom of my time away catching up to me. I'll explain more about that while we're gone, though. The little one needs to be aware of the potential for such things before she decides to pursue training."

After a moment of silence, during which he pulled his SNAG out of his pocket, he looked at Terashi and Keiko. "Um... Could one of you call for Claydol? I seem to have forgotten how to use my SNAG..." He admitted as he looked at the device like a foreign object. At least he could remember what it was called.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:13 pm
"If I must..." I sighed, not enjoying interacting with GRAY. Rala's only ever been to Lumiose City in Kalos, and no telling where this forest Kaya wanted us to go is.

After a brief and annoying conversation with the local AI, Claydol appeared before us. Not having been given instructions, it simply floated in front of us, waiting to be asked.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:47 pm
Kaya could never forget how obnoxious GRAY was no matter how long he was gone from Snagem. When Claydol appeared he greeted the Psychic-type rather cordially. "Hello there, Claydol. Can you take the four of us to Laverre City in the Kalos region?" He asked of the Pokemon.

Claydol nodded and, in a flash, the group of humans and hybrids, along with the Pokemon they had at their sides, would be transported to the Kalos region, to the Pokemon Center in Laverre City.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:09 am
While everyone came and went from and hung around HQ the intercom would let out a chime before GRAY began to speak, his voice also coming through the SNAGs held by the various Snagems.

"Letting you grunts know your Pokemon have seen some growth since the last time I graced you with my selfless alerts. See the attached charts for further information." The AI declared.

-----

Evolution Points Gained

SubonicXP

-Oddish: 2
-Koffing: 1

Cecile Silverstone

-Dartrix: 1
-Dragonair: 1

TerashiLeonGoken

-Eevee: 0.5
-Trubbish: 0.5
-Bounsweet: 0.5

Requiem of Whyspers

-Flabebe: 0.5
-Lumineon: 0.5

RCCaughtem

-Popplio: 1

Espeon_Commander

-Gible: 1.5

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 pm
"Are you two okay?" Rala asked the second we got home.

"We're fine," I said weakly, head and body aching in unison. "We just need to get some sleep."

Rala nodded, and helped Keiko get in the bed with some gentle psychic energy, and went back in her ball once we were both set up for sleep. We went unconscious shortly after that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:28 am
Rhyme nestles into a chair in the lobby, hoodie swapped for a tank top and shorts due to the weather, though the fabric lay just to her side, occupied by a Mudkip who nestled into her hip. She wasn't sure how the two fit, but the chairs were fit for larger hybrids than her. Nestled head on top of her tail, Glitch eyes her trainer with an admirative expression. Resting on the armchair precariously is Alterna, the Shinx doing his best to not. Fall. Over! They're just relaxing for now.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 am
Zwei, on the other hand....had questions. Questions only a certain "Pokemon" could answer. Sitting in a circle with his three pokemon around him, the Hybrid bopped his SNAG. "Graaaaaay!" The little one chirped, trying to wake him up. "Gray, I got questions for you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:36 am
Not a Noise
Zwei, on the other hand....had questions. Questions only a certain "Pokemon" could answer. Sitting in a circle with his three pokemon around him, the Hybrid bopped his SNAG. "Graaaaaay!" The little one chirped, trying to wake him up. "Gray, I got questions for you!"

"What do you want?" GRAY barked from the loudspeakers in the room. "Don't you have a Meowth to chase? A Pachirisu to harass? Maybe a mail-man to bite." The AI smarted off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:42 am
SubonicXP
"What do you want?" GRAY barked from the loudspeakers in the room. "Don't you have a Meowth to chase? A Pachirisu to harass? Maybe a mail-man to bite." The AI smarted off.

"Well you have time to answer questions, right? 'Cause you're a super smart pokemon and all that, and thats why you talk to us through the SNAGs." The Lillipup hybrid seems unphased by the comments.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 pm
Not a Noise
SubonicXP

"Well you have time to answer questions, right? 'Cause you're a super smart pokemon and all that, and thats why you talk to us through the SNAGs." The Lillipup hybrid seems unphased by the comments.

GRAY would be silent for a good long while before he finally answered the puppy hybrid. "I suppose, depends on what you want to know. No stupid questions they say...then again 'they' are stupid. Ask away."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm
SubonicXP
GRAY would be silent for a good long while before he finally answered the puppy hybrid. "I suppose, depends on what you want to know. No stupid questions they say...then again 'they' are stupid. Ask away."

"Well, you are like the smartest Pokemon ever, so like...does your knowledge...do you know all the things from when you first woke up or have you been around so long that you know everything you know how to do?" He didn't think it was stupid--GRAY always fascinated the puppy hybrid, though it took him until now to talk to the other about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 pm
Not a Noise

"Well, you are like the smartest Pokemon ever, so like...does your knowledge...do you know all the things from when you first woke up or have you been around so long that you know everything you know how to do?" He didn't think it was stupid--GRAY always fascinated the puppy hybrid, though it took him until now to talk to the other about it.

"I was designed with a vast storage of data and throughout my existence have continued to accumulate even more data. Does that answer your question?" He said to the puppy hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games