Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:10 pm
"Eh, I say let them tag along and see what happens. At least, the rest beside Leon here." Sub said with a wave of his hand. "You and I don't mesh well with that place. Even if we did old prances-with-fairies is kind of an uppity jerk, treats the place like the world's most exclusive night club. Never did like that Sucellus guy, and I haven't even met him. No offense, Kaya." He said with a huff, though eying the gemstone Kaya had in hand. "That what I think it is?" The man asked the Klefki hybrid.

While awaiting an answer he spotted Aile and her newly hatched Gible, immediately prancing over to greet her and the baby. "Aw, it's adorable! Reminds me of when Pym was a itty bitty Carvanha. Look at those razor sharp teeth! So precious. When did it hatch?" He asked. Normally Sub only spazzed over Dark types but apparently he also had a thing for potential man-eaters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:36 pm
Aile chuckled as she held the Gible as well as she could with one arm, as squirmy as he was being. "Well, he just hatched, actually. Only a few minutes old. Though, someone's already not fond of him..." She shook her head before pulling Rancor away from the arm in the sling again. "Hey! My immobile arm is not food, Rancor." She sighed before chuckling again. "And this would be why I'm down here. Any idea on what a newborn carnivorous ankle biter dragon eats?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:43 pm
"Meat. Any kind of meat." Sub said rather plainly as he watched Rancor mess with Aile's messed up arm. "Though probably something soft, maybe. Though I think in the wild the mother presents them with small prey to eat and such. Maybe a Rattata or the like." He said, tapping his chin in thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:47 pm
The sound of the fridge opening and closing would echo from the kitchen, followed by Leslie walking into where Aile and Sub were currently. And they were discussing feeding the thing meat. Meat like the nice ham she had just stolen from the fridge. "No. No one is taking my ham. I had to beg for this thing to be cooked to be soft and delicious! I will fight that ankle biter for my ham!" Leslie shouted, keeping the massive slab of pork in the air where she hoped it would be out of the Gible's reach.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:13 pm
Kaya nodded to Sub when he mentioned how persnickety Sucellus could be. "No offense taken. I've learned quickly how he can be. He's a bit overzealous in his duties of protecting the Forest." The hybrid admitted with a small laugh. "And yes, it's the Fairy Gem you gave me...years ago. Apparently. In my time in the Forest, I learned from Jupiter, my own Klefki, that we have an ability that should let me do what you asked when you gave it to me." He told the man. "I just have to figure out how to use it, myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:14 pm
"Gib!" Rancor would snap at the ham now after seeing it, straining as much as he could to try and get to the huge hunk of meat.

"Ah... You know, I didn't mention the ham, but if you're going to be like that..." Aile would start walking towards Leslie, which would only cause more squirming from the little baby as he was getting closer to that tasty looking ham. "I mean, sharing's a thing, right," she teased, a little smirk coming to her face.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:20 pm
Leslie's second mouth would flip over her shoulder, the maw snarling at the encroaching Gible as it kept trying to reach for the ham. "Go away! I weight 2 tons and still walk normally! I need all the energy I can get!" Leslie protested, struggling to reach higher than that so the Gible wouldn't take a bite out of her meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:44 pm
Aile would laugh loudly at that, getting plenty of amusement from Leslie's desperate attempts to keep Rancor from her ham. "Sorry, this is actually pretty amusing for me. I'm sure that- Hey, wait! Rancor, what are you doing," she'd ask as the Gible wriggled out of her grip and figured out how to grip pretty quickly, climbing up Aile's arm before making a leap from her shoulder to Leslie, wanting that ham. It looked yummy!  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:15 pm
As the Gible went into the air, Leslie's second mouth would snap at the small Dragon type. Wrapping around the thing's belly, there was a small issue. The biting down didn't stop the thing's forward momentum. So the Gible would attach itself mouth first to the ham it had been targeting. And Leslie could only look in horror as this happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:38 pm
"Ah! Don't eat him now, dammit! Just because he lunged... Which is impressive for him right now... Anyways!"

The Gible managed to get a taste of the juicy, salty, soft ham, but the jaw suddenly frightened him, now that it was wrapped around him. His eyes grew wide and began watering, right before.... "Gib.... GIIIIIIBLLLLLLLE! GIIIIIIBLLLLLE!" He would scream at the top of his lungs for his 'mommy' to come save him, flailing wildly.

"Ack! Come here, come here!" Aile would do her best to get Rancor out of Leslie's jaw, though the flailing and only having use of one arm certainly wasn't helping things. "Rancor, please!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:49 pm
Leslie would do her best to get her jaw to cooperate, nudging the little blue jaw with legs into Aile's arms. "It wasn't gonna eat him. Damn mouth tries to act like a hand half the time." Leslie grumbled, lowering the ham towards herself to look for a moment before growling at herself. Loading the ham into the sling on Aile's arm, Leslie said, "You win this one, little baby. But the next ham is mine, no matter how much you cry and whimper."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:46 pm
Rancor's eyes lit up once the ham was loaded into the sling, eagerly digging into it. Aile would wince slightly as the pressure of Rancor's exuberant eating pulled on her shoulder, causing it to act up slightly. "Ah... Well, sorry about this. I honestly was going to get something else for him. Guess he just wanted to get that ham... Still better than my arm, though," she muttered at the end, shaking her head as the Gible burped part way through his meal. "Yeah, you're just needing your first meal, aren't ya," she cooed as he continued eating, making a good dent in the ham.

Over on the opposite end of the main room, a certain Flygon would be leering over at the two, apparently displeased at the goings on over there. A black Greninja would seemingly materialize out of the wall next to her, Kayvaan looking back between his trainer and Tatooine. "Gre?"

"Goon. Fly gon gon fwy fly flygon fwy fwygooooooon. Fwy," she grumbled, pointing at the Gible.

"Gre...." He facepalmed, unsure of what to do now. He'd seen this kind of reaction before, towards himself actually when he was much younger, but that was much milder than now. "Ja.... Nin gre nin nin?"

"Gon! Flygon fly fly! Flygon fly gon gon fly!" The dragon began to panic, continuing to point at the Gible that her trainer held. Kayvaan hung his head and sighed, rubbing his temples. How long was he going to have to put up with this?  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:16 pm
Leslie stared daggers at the small Gible, doing her best to make it stop eating the ham before all she had to chew on was a bone. If the little suck up tried this again, she was gonna punt it up and down the base with a vengeance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:18 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"...I at least want to see her off. This way I can have some peace of mind." Leon said to Sub as he looked over at Ulla. He released Lucario from his hold. "He has a point though. Like you said yourself, they probably wouldn't want something like me to be there." "Yeah but...I want you there." Leon could only smile softly as he patted her head. She was a little upset but he did have a point. Ulla then looked at Kaya. "So. When can we meet your master?" She asked as she looked to Ter and Keiko. "Looks like it might just be us then."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:36 pm
"We may not be able to go any farther than Leon, but we'll go as far as we can with you," Keiko said, wanting to prepare Ulla for any eventuality.

"We'll see when we get there," I added, happy enough that we were together now, despite everything.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games