Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:53 am
Arkelos

"Oh ruffled a feather have I?" Arkelos laughed, "Now that i know your sweet spot, i can really give you a clipping. Hold still while I-" Arkelos stopped for a second. "My ear is twitching, Something is up." Arkelos looked back over his shoulder, "By the way, it's cute when you act like you're in control." he said turning back to map now infront of him.

The remains of a mostly-eaten BLT would bounce off of Arkelos' head, the sandwich collapsing on impact with the man's head. "Boo. Boooooooo." Beau crowed from the sidelines, arm still extended from his thrown sandwich. "Work on your lines and charisma. Go back to NXT. Get your tag team back together. Just do something cause I don't buy this." He added jeeringly, looking over towards Kess with a childish grin while he did this.

"Goddamnit Beau." Reno said, pinching the bridge of his nose before turning towards Arkelos. "But he isn't wrong. Stop antagonizing the woman who I would rightly let gut you just a little after all of this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:32 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla shook her head. "We don't have that sort of time. In my head, those images. Lumiose City had a secret, something Team Cipher wanted. I think it was this staff, it was about this big, and it was like changing colors or something. Like that blue deer." "Blue deer?" Leon wondered as he grabbed his Snag Machine and looked up what she was talking about. An image of Xerneas appeared as he showed it to Ulla. "Yes yes! That Pokemon! I think it's calling me to get the staff?...I'm not sure, but all I know is Team Cipher is involved as well and wants to find a way to get there too." She looked at Kaya with very determined eyes. "I think it will be better if I were to meet the Fairy King. And as for a Pokemon to use an artifact with, Togetic just evolved into Togekiss. He's a fairy type so that will work." Togekiss chirped happily as Riolu looked at him and felt even more jealous. Togekiss wasn't her original partner, he was. So, if....one of them were to die. Both of them would. He thought that should be him in that position. Not Togekiss.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:18 pm
Sub sat back and let Kaya explain things to Ulla, waiting for the right moment to speak up. "I might have information on this staff you speak of." He spoke up. "Wayfinder, the artifact of Xerneas' chosen herald. Said to act as the key to lock or unlock the barrier between the two realms. Without it a mortal would be hard pressed to gain access to the realm of fairies, where the Tree of Life dwells."

"But yes, I think it would be a good idea for Kaya to take Ulla to see his master. There is something special about her, and not because she is a Channeler. Something...else I can feel it." He said smiling but why did it feel like for a brief moment he was disgusted by this 'special' quality Ulla had? Maybe it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:31 pm
"If Ulla was a Fighting or Steel Channeler, she definitely would choose you," I intstructed Rala to tell Riolu telepathically after sensing his jealousy. I made sure that Rala only broadcasted these thoughts to Riolu, so that only he could hear her. "The only reason she didn't is because she needs a Fairy-type Pokemon. Having a strong enough bond with Togekiss to choose him as her channeling partner doesn't mean her bond with you has weakened. I'm sure she won't forget how important you are to her."

"Sub's sanity might take regular field trips, but when it comes to stuff like this, I'd take him seriously," I warned Ulla aloud. I had a feeling that I knew what had Sub so disgusted, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Terashi and I will be here for you, too, if you need anything," Keiko offered, though she feared that she might be smothering Ulla at this rate.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:10 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Riolu looked around to spot Rala as they were communicating telepathically. That doesn't change the fact that I can't help her in her journey as a Fairy Chaneller. How am I suppose to protect someone that- He thought to Rala as he remembered what Ulla always called him when they were little. 'Knight'. He thought about it more as he clenched his fist. Nevermind. I understand now. He thought to Rala as smiled just a little.

Ulla looked at Sub and Ter as they made their remarks, she was about to say something but Leon stepped in. "Hold on now. What aren't you guys saying? We are new to this channeling thing, so I'd appreciate it if there were no secrets especially if I am going to send my sister to a fairy realm. Where time works differently there where a day could be weeks here." He said in almost threatening manner. Ulla looked at Keiko and smiled. "Thank you Keiko. I think right now, I just need support." She said with a soft chuckle as she looked at the men in a bit of a fit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:12 pm
Reno Vantas

The remains of a mostly-eaten BLT would bounce off of Arkelos' head, the sandwich collapsing on impact with the man's head. "Boo. Boooooooo." Beau crowed from the sidelines, arm still extended from his thrown sandwich. "Work on your lines and charisma. Go back to NXT. Get your tag team back together. Just do something cause I don't buy this." He added jeeringly, looking over towards Kess with a childish grin while he did this.

"Goddamnit Beau." Reno said, pinching the bridge of his nose before turning towards Arkelos. "But he isn't wrong. Stop antagonizing the woman who I would rightly let gut you just a little after all of this."

Arkelos looked over at Reno, "Oh so you do have a soft side. That's so sweet." he said giving a wink. "Clearly you can not see past your own mind, i have stopped. Not saying i could take her; honestly would not waste my time. Now if you excuse me; i have other business to attend to."Arkelos mentioned with a slight grin. Walking over he continue to listen in on an update on Unova.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:31 pm
Kaya sighed when Leon questioned the group. Drawing Rise from his hip, he aimed the tip of the pink diamond encrusted blade at the man and a beam of pure pink energy shot from it. As the beam struck Leon, the sound of tumbler lock rolling over would echo through the area, seeming to emanate from everywhere at once. "Silence." He told the man as he was locked in place, unable to speak or move for a few moments. "I have 7 siblings, myself. I understand your concern. But you are not 'sending' her anywhere. She will go only if she so chooses." He warned the boy while he was locked in place. "Ulla will have friends and allies to support her if she feels she needs it within this team and she will have mentors of various Channeling types that can help her practice her abilities in safety if she decides to follow the route of a Channeler."

Turning to look at Riolu, after that, he smiled at the little Pokemon. "You could join me and form the Iron Knights. I would be glad to help you protect your liege." He offered to the tiny guardian. About that time was when the Fairy Lock on Leon ran out and the Klefki hybrid sheathed his sword again.

"Now then." He turned back to Ulla, and nodded to her. "I would be glad to take you whenever you would like to go." He noticed the strange sense of disgust Sub displayed for a brief moment but ignored it for the most part. All he really knew was that if Ulla was as pure of heart as she seemed to be, maybe Master Sucellus' long search could come to an end?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:46 pm
Keiko would smile and nod, having to work even harder not to hug Ulla. Now wasn't the time for that, though. Ulla had a decision to make.

"I can't promise that," I shrugged. "I try to be fairly straightforward with people, but Sub in particular tends to be a man of secrets. If you want to know anything in particular, he's the one you'll want to ask. Can't promise that he won't leave you with more questions than answers, though," I explained with an air of melancholy.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:06 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Leon was put under some spell or whatever, Ulla panicked as she rushed over to him to make sure he wasn't stressing or anything. He wasn't, but just hearing the muffles he was making mad it sound like he was angry. He calmed down a bit when he heard that Kaya had 7 siblings. When he was finally released from the hold, he tumbled forward as he wasn't paying attention. He quickly stood back up as he patted Ulla on the head to confirm that he was okay. "Sorry...this just all seems so much." "I know." She looked over to Riolu who had a very determined look.

Riolu nodded at the idea of being a Knight. "Will I still be able to stay by her side at the time?" Riolu asked the Klefki Hybrid as he looked at Ulla. "I wanna make sure she can get through this." He said as he walked over to Ulla's side. Togekiss also flew over to Ulla and nuzzled against her. "If you don't mind Kaya, I'd like to go in a little bit please. There's just a few things I wanna do before we leave. If that's okay?" She asked as she turned to her brother. "....You'll come with me right?" "If you want me to. I'll come along. Besides, you saying Cipher is looking for this Fairy realm as well. Better safe than sorry." She smiled warmly at Leon's answer. She looked at Ter, Keiko, and Sub as she hesitated to ask. "....I know there's gonna be a lot to do here. And the team needs you here to stop Flare if they plan to do anything. But....if you can. Would you come along?" She asked shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:10 pm
"Of course!" Keiko said happily, not even concerned with the other things going on in the world at that moment.

"We've got our means of getting back in the action when we're needed," I shrugged. "For now, we're happy to support you."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:52 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla smiled warmly as she looked at her Pokemon. "I'm gonna need to make sure to tell everyone else about this new a little later. But for now, Go ahead and return to your Pokeballs." She pulled out their Pokeballs as both of them went to their individual ones. She then put them in her bag as she took a deep breath and sighed. "Excuse me. I'm gonna, get my things ready." She said as she ran off to the STR. Leon watched as he looked at Keiko. ".....'Mama' huh?" He said blankly as he couldn't help but chuckle under his breath.

"...Not right now." He looked through his pockets as he pulled out a photo of himself and Leon when they were younger. Leon was about 13 and Ulla was only 3. He then showed it to Keiko. "Let Ulla figure out what she needs right now with this whole Channeling thing first. There will be a time, when I can't help her. So I hope you are there for my place......Just please. Don't expect me to call you mom." He then held out the photo to her. "Here. I'll just ask Ulla if we could take a new photo to replace this one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:56 pm
Kaya began to shake his head as the others discussed coming along. "I can't guarantee any of the rest of you entry into the Forest." He warned them after Ulla ran off to prepare. "The Forest of Origin is normally kept under very strict lock and key so that only those of the Fairy affections can enter the Realm made for them. If the rest of you want to enter... My best suggestion is to find a fairy ring somewhere in one of the mortal realm's forests" He told the trio."I can't say for certain that Sucellus won't let the rest of you enter but I also can't say that he will let you, either."

"While we wait for the little one, excuse me a moment." He said as he stepped back and motioned for Serena to follow him. Heading off to his old room, he found everything covered in a thick layer of dust. It took him a few minutes to clean everything up enough to find what he was looking for but when he returned to the main room, he was carrying a dull pink gemstone in his hand. It was possible Sub might remember giving it to him a long time ago but for the others, who knew?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:05 pm
Keiko reluctantly held the picture Leon gave her, looking at him. "Are you sure you want to give this away? I know it's an old memory, but it's a good one, and it feels like it's more personal for you that it would be for Terashi and me," she explained.

She was fine with Leon not calling her Mom. The only reason she was even considering adopting Ulla was because of how young Ulla was as an orphan. Leon was likely old enough to take care of herself, though she was willing to help, him, too, if he ever needed it. She was also fine with waiting until Ulla was settled with her channeling ability, as she felt unprepared to be a mother, no matter what her instincts were telling her.

"It's a sign of respect," I told Keiko, putting a hand on her shoulder. I didn't say anything else about it, but I understood Leon's intentions, somewhat. Then I turned to Kaya. "We'll settle with going up to the border of the forest if need be," I said stoically. "Ulla just needs to know that we support her, right now. If we can't take her all the way to your master, then the border of the forest is where we'll part ways." Keiko looked up at Kaya and nodded in agreement. The only thing we cared about in the matter was that Ulla felt like she wasn't alone in this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:53 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was now in their room with her new evolved Lucario and Rowlet resting on her head. She was packing a few snacks and one story book if she had time to read. Ulla then looked at the desk her and Leon shared as there was a photo. It was a photo of their parents, Leon was in the picture holding a new born baby girl. She smiled softly. "...Glad I have you." She said as she got everything packed. She then was about to put her backpack on her back but Lucario insisted on caring it. Ulla gave him the bag as she returned Rowlet to his Pokeball as they started heading out.

"This is an old memory yes. But, I'd feel better if someone else were to hold onto it. If you don't mind." He said with a soft smile. He then looked at Kaya saying they all might not be able to go to the Fairy realm. "Even if we can only be with her for a short time, I'm sure she will understand...Hopefully." He said with a sigh. He then noticed Ulla coming down the hallway with a new Pokemon. He had a big smirk on his face. "Well, well. Look who went puberty really quick." Ulla and Lucario walked over to Leon with a big smile as he put Lucario's head in a lock around his arm as he was ruffling up his head. "Don't think just cause you evolved that you can beat me and my team now." Lucario chuckled as he was tapping on Leon's arm to release him.  

Cecile Silverstone

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:44 pm
Aile would be sitting and staring at an egg that was sitting on her desk, head resting on her good arm. She’d gotten the egg earlier along with a multicolored stone, which Aile at least identified as some sort of Mega Stone, though the colors didn’t give her any indications of what Pokemon it was for. Tatooine was on the bed snoozing, and it was unclear if any of her other Pokemon were out at the time. The woman was about to fall asleep in her chair when she felt the desk shake momentarily. “Huh? Ahna… oh!”

Tatooine would look up from her slumber at the egg as it began wobbling violently, the dragon tilting her head at the signature she was starting to get from it. She would narrow her eyes as the first clue of what was in the egg was revealed- a little bright blue… kind of looked to be almost jet engine shaped part of it’s head. Tatooine finally craned her head up when most of the Pokemon was revealed. It looked to be a Gible, though the coloring was brighter than normal. Part of the eggshell remained on the baby dragon’s head, covering its eyes as it looked around. She listened as her trainer chuckled at the thing, removing the shell from its eyes and showing the little thing to her. “Tati, looks like we’ve got a little boy to raise,” Aile cheered, picking him up and showing her the notched fin. “What do you think of the name Rancor?”

“Goooon, she growled, which would cause Aile to tilt her head.

“Ah, Tati? What’s wrong?” The dragon wouldn’t respond, instead leaving the room. Aile would sigh as she looked down at the little Gible, tilting him away from her currently useless arm.

“Hey! My arm’s not completely useless yet! I guess your name’s Rancor, though…” The trainer blew some of her hair out of her face as she continued to look at the little baby dragon. “I suppose you need food, don't you?” Aile would head out of the room as well, heading down to the kitchen with her newborn.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games