Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:17 pm
Blizzard120
"I'm not happy about the whole matter myself. I've long since already came to that realization. That said, its rather sad when even someone as young as him knows that if the likes of Ein or Lysandre have their way, then he's screwed anyhow, with or without any intervention he may provide. Besides, funny you talk being irresponsible when a particular hired gun, or...blade...whatever, a merc of your caliber allows a mad scientist to have his way in two regions with no recourse until recent events." I said.

"Well, no recourse that you have seen." Kess remarks, not even a bit abashed at the statements. "Don't forget that just like you all have your little... clubhouse, whatever you want to call it, we had meetings in Cipher too and I made my voice known there. If I had been able to put my sword between Ein's shoulderblades by the end of it, I would have, but he's been increasingly... absent at our meetings. Physically, I mean."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:20 pm
SubonicXP
"Leon. Nice to meet you. Hope you can pull your weight around here like your sister. Wound be embarrassing for the younger sibling to show up the elder." He chuckled, tossing a back pack he had slung over his shoulder at Leon. "Here, you'll this, the essentials. Ulla can explain what is what." He said before going to walk away. "Oh, and when you got the time come see me, I can help you figure out this whole channeling thing." The man said to Leon before walking off...

Only to stop upon seeing a familiar hybrid. "Kaya! It has been...years? I think? How have you been? What happened to your face? Has it always been like...that? I can't remember now, huh. Either way, glad you're back. You missed a lot."

When Sub greeted him, Kaya's breath caught. "Y-years?!" He yelped. "It's no wonder everything seems different..." He realized. "To me, it was only a few weeks..."

He looked confused for a moment when Sub questioned his appearance before he realized what the man was referring to. "Um...No. I think my time in the Fairy Realm caused my hybridism to advance a bit further and my old mask ended up turning into a full helm." He explained, tapping his metal-covered chin a bit sheepishly as his voice echoed out of the keyhole shaped hole in the mask over his mouth.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:22 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120
"I'm not happy about the whole matter myself. I've long since already came to that realization. That said, its rather sad when even someone as young as him knows that if the likes of Ein or Lysandre have their way, then he's screwed anyhow, with or without any intervention he may provide. Besides, funny you talk being irresponsible when a particular hired gun, or...blade...whatever, a merc of your caliber allows a mad scientist to have his way in two regions with no recourse until recent events." I said.

"Well, no recourse that you have seen." Kess remarks, not even a bit abashed at the statements. "Don't forget that just like you all have your little... clubhouse, whatever you want to call it, we had meetings in Cipher too and I made my voice known there. If I had been able to put my sword between Ein's shoulderblades by the end of it, I would have, but he's been increasingly... absent at our meetings. Physically, I mean."

"......" He hasn't been around? Which pretty much tells me he didn't trust his entourage anyways. Well, if what Kess says is true, then yea, she wouldn't be. And considering how Dull has been...well, that b*****d was a psychopath anyways and didn't care any which way. The only one that he could probably put any stock in was Zera, but, eh...whatever. Still though, this explains how he managed to get by this long, let alone pull stunts like the incident in Mossdeep. Though it lead me to state the what seemed to be obvious: "And by physically, whenever he is around, its usually with his cyborg sharpedo meatshield around too, right?" I asked, once again needing an eyebrow to raise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:30 pm
Blizzard120

"......" He hasn't been around? Which pretty much tells me he didn't trust his entourage anyways. Well, if what Kess says is true, then yea, she wouldn't be. And considering how Dull has been...well, that b*****d was a psychopath anyways and didn't care any which way. The only one that he could probably put any stock in was Zera, but, eh...whatever. Still though, this explains how he managed to get by this long, let alone pull stunts like the incident in Mossdeep. Though it lead me to state the what seemed to be obvious: "And by physically, whenever he is around, its usually with his cyborg sharpedo meatshield around too, right?" I asked, once again needing an eyebrow to raise.

"Well... in the beginning I would say that's true." Kess says, her eyes tilting upwards slightly as she thinks back. "When we formed this... covenant, whatever buzzword Ein was calling it back at the time, he would be physically present and S-22 would rarely leave his side for anything. As you said, meatshield that no one could topple. But since Miror B. turned tail and S-22 met re-entry I would say none of us have seen him in the flesh. Maybe Zera, I wouldn't know, but as far as myself and what Dull was saying during the end of his tenure none of us have seen him physically. I honestly at this point think that includes S-22 as well. In the beginning of this whole thing he used to use that... monstrosity's chest screen to put his face out to the world. But more and more often as time has progressed he's been using that... other.... monstrosity as his surrogate at our meetings, talking through its mouth."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:32 pm
While Keiko was chatting with Ulla, I turned my attention to the two legendary bird hybrids not too far away from the rest of us. I couldn't help wonder what a Cipher Admin was doing here, though it sounded like she wasn't any happier with recent events than we were. Of course Ein hasn't been around lately. He's got a Shadowed legendary to play with. I kept my ears on them, intending to listen in without making my presence known. I didn't need any trouble from her kind. Besides, Blizzard was far more capable of handling Kess if she tried anything. My track record didn't exactly speak for itself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:40 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Well... in the beginning I would say that's true." Kess says, her eyes tilting upwards slightly as she thinks back. "When we formed this... covenant, whatever buzzword Ein was calling it back at the time, he would be physically present and S-22 would rarely leave his side for anything. As you said, meatshield that no one could topple. But since Miror B. turned tail and S-22 met re-entry I would say none of us have seen him in the flesh. Maybe Zera, I wouldn't know, but as far as myself and what Dull was saying during the end of his tenure none of us have seen him physically. I honestly at this point think that includes S-22 as well. In the beginning of this whole thing he used to use that... monstrosity's chest screen to put his face out to the world. But more and more often as time has progressed he's been using that... other.... monstrosity as his surrogate at our meetings, talking through its mouth."

"The Mewtwo I heard so much about. That in itself raises a whole lot of questions like how in God's name did he get one? Snatched one up from Team Rocket's leftovers or make one of his own? Disturbing implications if its the latter." I said, rubbing my eyes. Though it did bring another thought to mind that I wasn't letting on. This had an unfortunate implication also that Ein may be getting ready to make a move here very soon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:01 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla smiled warmly at Keiko "Maybe your Togetic is different now Keiko, even if your Togetic wanted to battle. I'm sure Togekiss could change it's personality." She said as Togekiss cheered happily. Leon watched Ulla and Keiko talk as he finally took notice of the two big birds in the room. It looked like one of them was already part of the Snagem group, while the other. Not so much. He looked over to Ter as he was wondering what they were talking about as well. He chuckled under his breath a bit and stood up and walked over next to him. "I see your interested as well. Care if I joined?" He said not really expecting an answer as he was already listening in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:08 pm
Blizzard120
"The Mewtwo I heard so much about. That in itself raises a whole lot of questions like how in God's name did he get one? Snatched one up from Team Rocket's leftovers or make one of his own? Disturbing implications if its the latter." I said, rubbing my eyes. Though it did bring another thought to mind that I wasn't letting on. This had an unfortunate implication also that Ein may be getting ready to make a move here very soon.
"You can, um, thank Sub for some of that," Amaranth spoke up, overhearing Blizzard's questions as she catches a glimpse of him and Kess. "If you remember any of it. Everything he explained's still something I haven't fully wrapped my head around... oh, wait. Ein probably isn't the sort to explain more than he has to, is he?"

She wondered if she should be so candid, but Kess didn't appear to be hostile. Even if she were, the team mostly being together should be enough to deal with her, hopefully. "See, Ein helped Rocket before in cloning a Mew, so they wanted to reward him. Sub was part of the task force sent to do just that, with a Mew for his own uses. That Mew eventually produced an embryo he could use for his so-called 'Project Genesis', which... led to what he's been using ever since its completion, it sounds like. You could also say Cera's kind of that thing's..." She paused and shuddered, the word coming next feeling like she'd just put something slimy in her mouth and wished it'd never entered in the first place. "...well, mother, for lack of a better term. She's the Mew that was captured for all of this in the first place. Still probably for the better that she hasn't been around to be aware of it, either. I had enough of a refresher down whatever part of memory lane I was forced down when we went to Citadark Isle."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:20 pm
Blizzard120
TerashiLeonGoken
While Keiko was chatting with Ulla, I turned my attention to the two legendary bird hybrids not too far away from the rest of us. I couldn't help wonder what a Cipher Admin was doing here, though it sounded like she wasn't any happier with recent events than we were. Of course Ein hasn't been around lately. He's got a Shadowed legendary to play with. I kept my ears on them, intending to listen in without making my presence known. I didn't need any trouble from her kind. Besides, Blizzard was far more capable of handling Kess if she tried anything. My track record didn't exactly speak for itself.
Cecile Silverstone
Ulla smiled warmly at Keiko "Maybe your Togetic is different now Keiko, even if your Togetic wanted to battle. I'm sure Togekiss could change it's personality." She said as Togekiss cheered happily. Leon watched Ulla and Keiko talk as he finally took notice of the two big birds in the room. It looked like one of them was already part of the Snagem group, while the other. Not so much. He looked over to Ter as he was wondering what they were talking about as well. He chuckled under his breath a bit and stood up and walked over next to him. "I see your interested as well. Care if I joined?" He said not really expecting an answer as he was already listening in.
Darksol88
"You can, um, thank Sub for some of that," Amaranth spoke up, overhearing Blizzard's questions as she catches a glimpse of him and Kess. "If you remember any of it. Everything he explained's still something I haven't fully wrapped my head around... oh, wait. Ein probably isn't the sort to explain more than he has to, is he?"

She wondered if she should be so candid, but Kess didn't appear to be hostile. Even if she were, the team mostly being together should be enough to deal with her, hopefully. "See, Ein helped Rocket before in cloning a Mew, so they wanted to reward him. Sub was part of the task force sent to do just that, with a Mew for his own uses. That Mew eventually produced an embryo he could use for his so-called 'Project Genesis', which... led to what he's been using ever since its completion, it sounds like. You could also say Cera's kind of that thing's..." She paused and shuddered, the word coming next feeling like she'd just put something slimy in her mouth and wished it'd never entered in the first place. "...well, mother, for lack of a better term. She's the Mew that was captured for all of this in the first place. Still probably for the better that she hasn't been around to be aware of it, either. I had enough of a refresher down whatever part of memory lane I was forced down when we went to Citadark Isle."

"So that's how he did it, huh?" Kess muses. Clearly the Zapdos hybrid hadn't been included in a lot of things Ein had been planning. "A lot of us had been wondering when that... thing showed up at the base exactly how long he had been working on it. All we were told during the events in Hoenn was that we were focused on stones with special properties.... the evolution stones in the cargo ship where you met S-22, Meteor Falls where I...." Her eye slides over to Ter and Ulla watching the conversation. "First made your acquaintance as we were looking for a meteor fragment. All of those things, seemingly random, I see now was part of a bigger web with Ein looking to create his Shadow magnum opus as it were." She shifts again, settling herself unconsciously so her back was facing away from all of the onlookers now and towards the wall. "But there's a fact that I managed to figure out, that really showed me I had no idea the magnitude of what exactly Ein was aiming for. Dull found out too, just before you all... ended him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:21 pm
"Do as you like," I muttered to Leon, focused on Kess at the moment. The Zapdos hybrid was being sociable for the moment but I'd be damned if we got attacked by Cipher in our own base without responding to it. Me not trusting Kess was putting it lightly, though it was more the fact of the group she belonged to rather than any transgressions she was personally responsible for. Still, when Kess's eyes met mine, I didn't bother turning my gaze.

"Well, he did calm down a bit after he evolved, but he hasn't stopped trying to fight everything he sees. He only leaves me alone because I'm his trainer, I guess, though he was a bit surprised to find out about me becoming a hybrid... much like the rest of my team was," Keiko explained, going to a dark place for a bit before smiling at Ulla. "Thank you for the offer, though," she added happily.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:32 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"So that's how he did it, huh?" Kess muses. Clearly the Zapdos hybrid hadn't been included in a lot of things Ein had been planning. "A lot of us had been wondering when that... thing showed up at the base exactly how long he had been working on it. All we were told during the events in Hoenn was that we were focused on stones with special properties.... the evolution stones in the cargo ship where you met S-22, Meteor Falls where I...." Her eye slides over to Ter and Ulla watching the conversation. "First made your acquaintance as we were looking for a meteor fragment. All of those things, seemingly random, I see now was part of a bigger web with Ein looking to create his Shadow magnum opus as it were." She shifts again, settling herself unconsciously so her back was facing away from all of the onlookers now and towards the wall. "But there's a fact that I managed to figure out, that really showed me I had no idea the magnitude of what exactly Ein was aiming for. Dull found out too, just before you all... ended him."

"I'm pretty much willing to believe that Dull wanted to go, grim as that may be." I said to Kess. "At any rate..." I then looked towards Kess once I realized what she was getting at. "...there's something bigger than even his Mewtwo project, isn't there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"If you're worried that we're going to strike you down, don't be. We won't be raising any blades if you're not," Amaranth remarked. "But I can't speak for Dull, not that any of us can. And if you know anything more, tell us. Somehow, I doubt the only thing he wants with that monstrosity of a Mewtwo is to just rule with an iron fist."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:42 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"....Keiko?" She asked as she looked a little worried. "I'm sorry, did I bring back some bad memories of yours?" She said a little saddened at the fact that she made her remember something awful about her past. Then suddenly, a memory back when she was only a mere 3 year old popped in her head. What she remembered was white sleek hair with a soft smile, almost like how Keiko was smiling. "....Mama..." She said as she just realized she said that out loud while starring at Keiko. She turned red from embarrassment. "I....I-I...uhm..." She looked the other way, not knowing why she said that.

Leon was listening in as the Zapdos hybrid turned her body the other way so it would be harder to hear but Leon was still able to hear pretty fine. "Guessing. That Zapdos was 'once' part of an evil team and is now on our side just recently?'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm
"Not on our side so much as seeking refuge, from what I can tell," I explained, not able to hear their conversation perfectly but picking up bits and pieces here and there. "Not that I trust her," I added rather venomously.

"No, it's okay! It-" Keiko started to say, before Ulla's memory of her mother kicked in and she said what she said without even looking away from Keiko when she said it. Keiko couldn't help but feel a bit embarassed by that, but part of her was glad, too, though she wasn't sure why.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:57 pm
Blizzard120
"I'm pretty much willing to believe that Dull wanted to go, grim as that may be." I said to Kess. "At any rate..." I then looked towards Kess once I realized what she was getting at. "...there's something bigger than even his Mewtwo project, isn't there?"
Darksol88
"If you're worried that we're going to strike you down, don't be. We won't be raising any blades if you're not," Amaranth remarked. "But I can't speak for Dull, not that any of us can. And if you know anything more, tell us. Somehow, I doubt the only thing he wants with that monstrosity of a Mewtwo is to just rule with an iron fist."
TerashiLeonGoken
"Not on our side so much as seeking refuge, from what I can tell," I explained, not able to hear their conversation perfectly but picking up bits and pieces here and there. "Not that I trust her," I added rather venomously.

"Heh." Kess snorts, arms not relaxing for an instant as she keeps them crossed. "I would love to see you guys try. If you're feeling lucky, we can handle this with less words. Forgive my skepticism, but my experience with 'teams' lately aren't exactly conducive to holding hands and singing Kumbaya."

"Dull always wanted to go, since the beginning." She continues, after a few moments of silence. "There were two choices as he described it to me in his more... lucid moments. Get back home, or die trying. Problem was, no one could kill him let alone harm him until he met that Ghost channeler of yours... Weird? Spooky? Whatever his name is. Dull felt he had finally met the person that could kill him, something Ein despite all of his promises and... horrendous attempts could never do. So Dull was tendering his resignation permanently and decided to let Ein know about it, face-to-face, or at least face-to-face as he was going to be able to get." She looks towards each of them in turn, her needle beak swiveling to each of them as she does.

"Now, keep in mind at this time, I was over in the Tower of Mastery alongside S-22 and XD002 taking care of that... particular piece of unscrupulous work destroying the entire thing. It was always fairly rare for all of us to be at the base at once, but Dull found something on the way to 'the Vault', Ein's main lab, that sent him into a rage. It was a fairly innocuous flash drive, apparently dropped and kicked into a corner by somebody. But the details on it... were more than a little elucidating. Answers to my questions of why Zera had been in Kalos in the first place, what she had been doing there. Zera was... the closest to what I would consider a friend in that place. She was unstable, but to join up with us at all you had to be a little unstable in the first place. But her actions at the end didn't make much sense to me... until I saw what Dull had found." She pulls out a crude-looking what could have passed for a SNAG if you had squinted a bit, typing a couple commands into it and turning the screen around so a single symbol was visible above a wall of text - a singular curving flame in the shape of an 'F'. Team Flare's symbol.

"This whole time Ein has been telling us that Flare is nothing but a bunch of useless meddlers. People who don't understand his methodology or respect his progress. But looking at the logs and the dates and the times... it's hard to come to any conclusion other than the one I have. Team Flare and Team Cipher are - no, maybe that's not correct." Kess amends, turning the device back around to face her as she scrolls through it. "Lysandre and Ein have been working together. Since the beginning."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games