Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:43 am
snubsnub
She opened one of her eyes. "Don't be a fool Jack. You don't know who I am. Make a stupid move like killing me, and you'll pay the price." She grinned.
"I'll have to take that chance."He started to crush Ariya's neck."You shiould be helping me instead of these cats."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Mityl leapt on Jack's back and began tearing into his neck with her teeth. she bit down over his jugular and began trying to chew her way through the flesh to the vein.  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:06 pm
"What do you mean helping them? I'm definatley not on their side. I thought my father resigned, but no, hes still king. Of course I am not on their side because I am the Princess of the Werewolves. Why would I turn my backs on the Werewolves? But.. because you did attack me..." She grinned. "I wouldn't harm for no reason unless they attacked first. Even Werewolves for that matter. So please, get off of me." She lifted one of her front arms onto whatever the heck was squishing her neck. "Jack, I mean you no harm. Just let go, and I will help you. I know this sounds crazy from the past events that have happened. Me helping them and all. But, if I keep helping them, my father would punish me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:03 pm
snubsnub
"What do you mean helping them? I'm definatley not on their side. I thought my father resigned, but no, hes still king. Of course I am not on their side because I am the Princess of the Werewolves. Why would I turn my backs on the Werewolves? But.. because you did attack me..." She grinned. "I wouldn't harm for no reason unless they attacked first. Even Werewolves for that matter. So please, get off of me." She lifted one of her front arms onto whatever the heck was squishing her neck. "Jack, I mean you no harm. Just let go, and I will help you. I know this sounds crazy from the past events that have happened. Me helping them and all. But, if I keep helping them, my father would punish me."
"Wait your the princss?!Well...sorry."he lifted his paw off her throught and helped her up.thats when Mityl jump on his back.Jack kept slamming her into a tree.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:52 pm
"Are you ok?! I would help you, but I need to find a herb and fast. I'll be right back." She dragged her body deeper into the forest, turning her head back at least a couple of times to make sure everything was ok. As she got to a bush with purple berries, she stopped. "Found it." She reached for one of the berries and swallowed it. This berry was a basic herb that could help heal you. No matter what situation it was. A purple light glowed around her and she stood up on all fours. "Now, what did you want me to help you with?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:52 pm
Sha recovered from the attack but he realized that he was too weakhe had trying to surpress his true form but in the process it was making him weaker.He looked around trying to locate Keel but he couldn't find her.Okay now I'm going to try a new approach....He closed his eyes and put his hands together"Taerlis...Duronis..Mergrolin!!!Awaken the four oceans--HYDRO EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!"The earth began to split and cracks formed in the ground from between them powerful bursts of water shot up like a water fountain it surrounded the fight scene drenching everything it became like a shield no one could get in or out everyone was sealed inside.Thank you Saarah for teaching me that elven aqua barrier spell...The aqua barrier was interwoven with a light spell.Sha approached the scene and watched from outside. I'm gonna make sure no more surprises pops up he cracked his knuckles guarding the outside."No evil beings can penetrate this light energy."  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:21 pm
Keely found herself trapped inside a barrier made of water and when she touched it her hand glowed with light for some reason she knew it was Sha---she remembered something from her pastlife. A flashback of Saarah teaching Sha the Ancient Aqua Barrier of Light. Keely smiled and mouthed"Sha...."she squinted her eyes to see through the water and a figure stood there like it was guarding the barrier. She sensed a familiar connection with the figure although it scent was somehow unfamilair and yet she still recongized it from before."A water imp....? she seemed quizzical"....But how did Sha's true self take over....?"All these questions stumped her but right now she had to focus on what was happening inside the barrier. She saw Mityl fighting Jack she decided to help."Gantu Yshar Telrin....Light reveal the darkness that engulfs Jack"she closed her eyes and whispered"...Reveal..."All of a sudden a blanket of light encircled the two and plastered itself to Jack it began to read his mind his very being"...Jack what is it that keeps you in darkness..."Keely's eyes glowed a lumiscent white coloras she gripped her pendant as she saw different images flip through her mind her face beagn to get distorted with tears and then she began to whimper. His whole life his very essence was a giant nightmare that he lived in that he couldn't wake up from."How can someone live in so much hatred and darkness..."she slumped to the ground as the images increased and a high pitch sound eminated from the images it hurt keely's ears. She threw her hands to cover her ears."NOOO...NOOO!!!!Its too loud..please stop..make it stop..."Her nose began to bleed. She opened her eyes suddenly a tear rolling down her cheek and the nois ceasing"...Thats whay he wants me dead...he hates light or any source that radiates it..."Keely slowly stood to her feet shaking but her face filled with compassion"....I forgive you..I forgive you because I feel sorry for you....light isn't something you should hide from its something you should embrace...."Blood from her nose trickled down onto her lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:28 pm
Precious_Jade
Keely found herself trapped inside a barrier made of water and when she touched it her hand glowed with light for some reason she knew it was Sha---she remembered something from her pastlife. A flashback of Saarah teaching Sha the Ancient Aqua Barrier of Light. Keely smiled and mouthed"Sha...."she squinted her eyes to see through the water and a figure stood there like it was guarding the barrier. She sensed a familiar connection with the figure although it scent was somehow unfamilair and yet she still recongized it from before."A water imp....? she seemed quizzical"....But how did Sha's true self take over....?"All these questions stumped her but right now she had to focus on what was happening inside the barrier. She saw Mityl fighting Jack she decided to help."Gantu Yshar Telrin....Light reveal the darkness that engulfs Jack"she closed her eyes and whispered"...Reveal..."All of a sudden a blanket of light encircled the two and plastered itself to Jack it began to read his mind his very being"...Jack what is it that keeps you in darkness..."Keely's eyes glowed a lumiscent white coloras she gripped her pendant as she saw different images flip through her mind her face beagn to get distorted with tears and then she began to whimper. His whole life his very essence was a giant nightmare that he lived in that he couldn't wake up from."How can someone live in so much hatred and darkness..."she slumped to the ground as the images increased and a high pitch sound eminated from the images it hurt keely's ears. She threw her hands to cover her ears."NOOO...NOOO!!!!Its too loud..please stop..make it stop..."Her nose began to bleed. She opened her eyes suddenly a tear rolling down her cheek and the nois ceasing"...Thats whay he wants me dead...he hates light or any source that radiates it..."Keely slowly stood to her feet shaking but her face filled with compassion"....I forgive you..I forgive you because I feel sorry for you....light isn't something you should hide from its something you should embrace...."Blood from her nose trickled down onto her lip.
Sha turned around because he heard keely scream he pulled out his sickle and chain trying to enter the barrier but forgetting it was made up pure light something he wasn't."Damn!Keely! Keely!All you alright!!!"Sha yelled from outside.He balled his fists up"Keely!?!!"  

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:30 pm
Tassa heard Keely's scream and bounded over, the vines trailing behind her, curled around her body in the green aura that surrounded her. "Keely? Keely? Damnit Keely are you okay?" Tassa was torn away from the feral lion the prowled in her, as she was brought back to herself. she turned to Sha and shook her head. "Today is just too..." She sighed annoyed with herself. At this rate, your going to miss the ceremony...

Tassa looked over a Jack, as she brought her face to hers in annoyance. "I don't know who you are." She replied to the other Werewolf. "But after today, I will make sure that our kingdom gives you a formal greetings. Thank you for your help." She booted Jack in the knee before moving over to Ariya.

"If your the princess, then I'll admit to you now, I'm the ture heir to the Golden throne. Prhaps one day we can patch up these differences, and one day I can rest my sword." Tassa turned to look to her friends with fondness. "You should stop worrying about the punishment of your father and worry about your own moral beliefs. If you are to be Queen, then it's your own path that will form you into what kind of leader you will be. If you follow yourself, you will be strong, unbreakable and experienced, if you follow another, you will be naive, easily manipulated, and weak."

Tassa looked over to the two of them and held out a paw for Aryia, as she stared at her through yellow cat eyes. "You are on Werecat lands, but I can gaurentee you safe passage if you leave my friends and I at peace." she smiled wickedly. "What do you think, make a pact with a cat?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:50 pm
Sha looked at Tassa in confusion he didn't recongize her in his imp form the only one he knew was Keely which he called Saarah in that state because she rescued him many thousands of years ago.Okay um what was that barrier removal chant... he thought to himself"Oh yeah, Hevar..Margner..jantier...barrier be lowered..."The water disbursts and the barrier disappears. He runs to Keely and holds her"Saarah....saarah are you well?"He wraps his arms around her protecting her.  

Rai Kashino

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:24 pm
Ariya let Tassa's words sink in. "Ok, take me out of this territory. I promise you once I get out of here, I won't give you any harm. Maybe once day.. " Ariya looked up at the night sky. "Maybe one day we could finally put an end to this pathetic war. Me and you, once and for all. Now, I have to etend my ceremony soon. Seems like you need to be somewhere too, I can tell by sense. You better get back to your Kingdom. I will find my way out, it shouldn't be hard. Bye Tassa, Mityl, Keely, Sha, I don't know you all well, but from what I have seen, letting a Werewolf like me become your friend, and not fight. Thats an honor. You all seem like very nice creatures. I am leaving, but this isn't the last time you will see me." She smiled, but it turned to an angered frown when she loked at Jack. "You had me fooled. Almost making me go under your rule. Just be cautious Jack, don't do anything foolish again or else you will have to pay the price. She looked at Jack, then turned to Tassa. She grinned. "Good luck Tassa, be a good queen." She started walking North, in the direction to her soon to be kingdom. But she stopped and turned around. "Jack, are you going to come back with me, or are you going to keep causing them trouble?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:47 am
snubsnub
Ariya let Tassa's words sink in. "Ok, take me out of this territory. I promise you once I get out of here, I won't give you any harm. Maybe once day.. " Ariya looked up at the night sky. "Maybe one day we could finally put an end to this pathetic war. Me and you, once and for all. Now, I have to etend my ceremony soon. Seems like you need to be somewhere too, I can tell by sense. You better get back to your Kingdom. I will find my way out, it shouldn't be hard. Bye Tassa, Mityl, Keely, Sha, I don't know you all well, but from what I have seen, letting a Werewolf like me become your friend, and not fight. Thats an honor. You all seem like very nice creatures. I am leaving, but this isn't the last time you will see me." She smiled, but it turned to an angered frown when she loked at Jack. "You had me fooled. Almost making me go under your rule. Just be cautious Jack, don't do anything foolish again or else you will have to pay the price. She looked at Jack, then turned to Tassa. She grinned. "Good luck Tassa, be a good queen." She started walking North, in the direction to her soon to be kingdom. But she stopped and turned around. "Jack, are you going to come back with me, or are you going to keep causing them trouble?"
Jack looked at ariya."Yes princess.Of course."he started to run after Ariya then he tunred to Tassa."next time we I'll have no mercy."he turned ran after aRiya.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:19 am
She smiled at Jack, "Wise choice." Ariya turned into her wolf form, "You know, you don't have to call me Princess, just call me Ariya"
They started running North. When they were out of Werecat territory she stopped running. "Oh.. now I remember why I came here." She laughed, " I was on a mission to kill these Vampires that were running loose around Werecat terriotory, but I guess that'll have to wait. I have to get to this ceremony quickly. Jack, do you want to cover for me? I'll be back as soon as possible. I trust that you could do a good job from what I have seen."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:52 am
snubsnub
She smiled at Jack, "Wise choice." Ariya turned into her wolf form, "You know, you don't have to call me Princess, just call me Ariya"
They started running North. When they were out of Werecat territory she stopped running. "Oh.. now I remember why I came here." She laughed, " I was on a mission to kill these Vampires that were running loose around Werecat terriotory, but I guess that'll have to wait. I have to get to this ceremony quickly. Jack, do you want to cover for me? I'll be back as soon as possible. I trust that you could do a good job from what I have seen."
"Hunting vampires?I can do that.Princsses-I mean Ariya.I will do it as sooon as I can then get to the Ceremony as quick as I can."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:54 pm
Precious_Jade
Jack stopped in his tracks."Get out of my head!"he turned and ran toward Keely."I"m sorry Ariya.I'll teach you to snoop into someones mind !"He lunged at Keely snarling.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games