Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:23 am
Well those two have posted in the common room but we are waiting for Fox or Alexia to post ^^'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:42 pm
Let us talk about an incredible animal then.

The Pangolin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They are so bloody adorable.  

Xaven the Raven

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:17 pm
Oh my god it's so cute!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:27 pm
Yes, yes it is! Is it part of the armadillo family? Love that species owo

Edit: Nevermind. It is  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:39 pm
X Kaos X

o3o i had the same question but i wasn't 100% sure since its been fricken forever since ive seen this creature XD last time i was it was in... 8th grade and my friend had to do a report on it and i ended up helping to a small degree since i had weird books covering volcanoes and deserts xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:13 pm
shadowabyss1301
X Kaos X

o3o i had the same question but i wasn't 100% sure since its been fricken forever since ive seen this creature XD last time i was it was in... 8th grade and my friend had to do a report on it and i ended up helping to a small degree since i had weird books covering volcanoes and deserts xD

Ohh nice! So they also live in volcano like regions or is it just deserts? owo  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:19 pm
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301
X Kaos X

Ohh nice! So they also live in volcano like regions or is it just deserts? owo

Na, the friend just needed a desert since she was comparing the Armadillo with that thing, since both are usually always confused by people XD they see the scaley thing and think "armadillo!.... i can use it for soup!" and then found out its not a armadillo XD.

If i remember correctly what Xaven sent us, lives in forest like areas to climb trees and is in... Asia areas to all the way to africa o3o since i saw a image of that thing rolled up in a ball and two female lions were just like "...The ******** do we do now?" "...Good question... lets see what else is easier to kill." XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:29 pm
Pangolins as a species are varied, and can be found in a wide variety of environments throughout africa and asia. Commonly, though, they seem to prefer forests and savannas.

Sandslash is a pangolin, according to fan theory.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:39 pm
shadowabyss1301

Na, the friend just needed a desert since she was comparing the Armadillo with that thing, since both are usually always confused by people XD they see the scaley thing and think "armadillo!.... i can use it for soup!" and then found out its not a armadillo XD.

If i remember correctly what Xaven sent us, lives in forest like areas to climb trees and is in... Asia areas to all the way to africa o3o since i saw a image of that thing rolled up in a ball and two female lions were just like "...The ******** do we do now?" "...Good question... lets see what else is easier to kill." XD

There's such a thing as armadillo soup!? o.o
Good thing they have their shells as defense, though I do feel bad for the lions who just missed a meal

Xaven the Raven
Pangolins as a species are varied, and can be found in a wide variety of environments throughout africa and asia. Commonly, though, they seem to prefer forests and savannas.

Ohh nice! Thanks for the fun fact! I always though that Sandslash had a strange design as it was obviously based on an armadillo, but it didn't look like the ones I knew of. Now it makes sense X3  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:43 pm
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

There's such a thing as armadillo soup!? o.o
Good thing they have their shells as defense, though I do feel bad for the lions who just missed a meal

Xaven the Raven

Ohh nice! Thanks for the fun fact! I always though that Sandslash had a strange design as it was obviously based on an armadillo, but it didn't look like the ones I knew of. Now it makes sense X3

Mmm, apparently so, idk whats actually used in it but ive herd it in certain movies and what not XD Kinda like Cajun fox stew, which was a episode of courage the cowardly dog, but apparently it's... It's also a thing xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:51 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Hey, I can do a map for you. I do cartography for fun, and can make it as happy or realistic as you want.  

Xaven the Raven

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:29 pm
Prairiefox
Shadowabyss1301
X Kaos X

I am quoting you guys because I am still waiting for your PMs outlining what you have planned for the first class.

Even if you're not sure what to do I still want you to PM me and tell me you have nothing planned because then we can come up with something.

The sooner I receive these PMs the sooner we can move on.

Xaven the Raven

Thank you for your offer 3nodding I will keep it in time. At the moment I am still thinking over the map idea and how everything will be placed. Once my ideas are more collected then I will let you know.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:32 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I am quoting you guys because I am still waiting for your PMs outlining what you have planned for the first class.

Even if you're not sure what to do I still want you to PM me and tell me you have nothing planned because then we can come up with something.

I sent you my outline on Skype a while back. Would you like me to send you a PM too? ^-^;;  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:42 pm
X Kaos X
Shadow of Miracles

I sent you my outline on Skype a while back. Would you like me to send you a PM too? ^-^;;

Oh yeah you did sweatdrop in that case we shall discuss it 3nodding thank you for reminding me.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games