Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:01 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
OOTD

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Well her date sure did seem bold with the gorgeous line. Nothing that seemed too over the top. As the other's hand came out towards her way, Mi-Yeong gave it a firm, yet gently, grip as she shook it in unison. " Yep. That's me; nice to meet ya. " The half-siren replied as she finally plopped down in the seat in front of the blonde. Her eyes went over the small menu to see what this place served, and to no surprise... it was just sugary s**t. Once she heard her date speak up again, her gaze shifted from the menu to her. " Oh, no. I don't mind! I'm not too huge into sweets, so I probably won't get anything either. " If this was a stressful week for her, then hell yea, Mi-Yeong most likely would've indulged a little and then regret it later. Good thing she worked at the gym and got a discount on memberships. Without it, she would've blown up like Squidward when he got into the Krabby Patty vault.

ANYWHO! As the blind date question changed, the half-siren felt sort of relieved. She didn't really want to talk about cakes and sweets since it seemed... kinda irrelevant. Were they supposed to find common interest in food? However, music was a good topic for her! " Well, I have a whole room in my place dedicated to music. I've got tons of equipment in there and stuff. What about you? I'm assuming since you brought it up that you have a thing for it, too? " Mi-Yeong asked as she leaned back into her seat, one leg crossed over the other.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
MOOD: Mellow COMPANY: Casey Miles HOUSE: 1418 Doux OOC:

Amethyst joe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

♫ ♪ My song...My story..

Oh thank goodness! Her date wasn't a fan of sweetes either! Though, this did beg the question.. Should the two of them leave samd go elsewhere? Would she want go somewhere else and talk with Casey? Her eyes nearly popped put of her head with surpise at Mi-Yeong's second response.. The already had do much in common! Not only a dislike for sweets but a love for music! "NO ******** WAY! HAH HAH!" She laughed aloud banging her hand against the table rattled the items onto of oy. The other customers glared at her, she didn't care. Her full attention was on her date.

[Colot=darkred][b,]"Yeah I ******** love music! I eat sleep and breath music. I write music, and poetry and lyrics, and study music in all genre religiously. I'm actually trying to gather band mates for my own band. I'm currently looking for a piano player and drummer. But so far no luck."
                                            She let loose a wistful semi stressed sigh through her plump lips. "Hey one of these days you gotta show me your music sanctuary. I'm honestly too poor to afford such things." She paused a moment as a waiter approached them. "You two ready to order?" Now there was a question. Casey, only planned to order a coffee. But, with the two of them bot liking sweets.. She looked back to Mi-Yeong and gave her a mischievous smile. "Whacha' think Mu-Yeong? You wanna stay here? Or you wanna break some more rules with me and go somewhere else?"

♫ ♪ It's sad, and gorey. But it's still mine..

Current Location: it's a trap
                                            Current mood: JACKPOT!
                                            Outfit: x
                                            Current company: alone atm, Mi-Yeong Nam will hopefully be going her soon

Cho-Cho Twain

Amethyst joe

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:19 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑨тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ② םαч )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:33 pm
User Image

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

It was a shame that the band idea had dissolved quickly as soon as it came out, but Kristine had no other choice but to accept. The female was back to being busy with online classes together with her shifts, which helped a lot to kill some free time. And then, her day off finally came around. Not to mention that it has been a long while she visited Sucre’s. Would she be able to meet up with Mel again just like before? Despite the fact that her mental health improved a bit more, it wouldn’t mean that the nightmares would go away just like that. In fact, her latest nightmares were about seeing her dearest music vanishing through a few methods.

She didn’t want to recall the exact images, but they hurt her deeply like a knife piercing her heart. Kristine had to wash her own face with cold water to push such thoughts away from her mind. It worked, somehow.

By the time the raven-haired female showed up, there were a few people inside the candy store. Maybe Kristine should try those chocolate truffles again, except if there was something else totally new. She wasn’t sure, but best to deviate from the norm. The female’s eyes were now on the display case, the treats being beautifully displayed. How beautiful, especially with the appearances that were a visual feast.

Mood: having wandering thoughts
Company: everyone inside
Money: $150.00 (Wallet - after various expenses) ; $1200.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:34 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

The sounds of piano would fill the store as the Raven-haired artist entered a soft song making its way through the store. It was different than the harp she knew the spirit to play, but no less calm and perfected. The source was not hard to find as neat the counter at the woman at a decorated piano, small so as not to take up room but enough to give her time to work.

There was a soft smile on the ghosts face as she played, though her eyes seemed to stare blankly ahead as always. That soft glowing hair resting behind her back, swaying with each movement of the ghost. When a customer would approach she would welcome them and answer their questions without a beat. She was unaccompanied by her blue companion, but even so it seems to not have diminished her knowledge about the store.

She'd even leave the bench, but an apparition of sorts would stay behind as she cared for the customers handing out little treats with each purchase. Mel was the same as always, if not more alone but undaunted at least in these walls. Once the customer was satisfied with her service she would take the bench again and resume playing.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Sucre's - Her Haunt] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Everyone in The Store]✉✉Mood:[Capriccio (Lively)]✉✉Finance:[$1500.5]✉✉Style:[Solo but Waiting]✉✉Attire: [Pictured]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:58 pm
User Image

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

The piano music was quite soothing, to say the least. A composition that she had heard before, a past memory that began to resurface once again. The imagery of those hands pressing the keys back when she was still a student came back. Kristine let out a small gasp when she recalled that one; it was if it had become a sign that even with life being unfair, there may be a way for people to come back to each other. But still, she shouldn’t get her hopes too high as she may just be imagining things. Medication could make funny things into someone’s head at times.

The human stepped closer, mouth open to speak. “Hey… It has been a long time since our last conversation,” she said. She was hoping that she wouldn’t intrude on her personal space. If she may be told that she did so, she wouldn’t mind stepping away. After all, she was there for more than just catching up, especially when it was someone who resembled a figure of her past.

Company: everyone inside, talking to Mel
Money: $150.00 (Wallet) ; $1200.00 (Bank)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:43 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

The sound of that voice....familiar. Mel had gotten to know a number of regulars over her time though it would often take some time for certain figures to step onto her ground again. She kept her hands dancing across the keys, not missing a beat as she smiled "Hello Miss Darkraven. It is wonderful to see you again." she said. Mel never forgot a voice.

She did not look in the young woman's direction. She shifted the song without any hesitation, seamlessly moving into 星になった少年 the harpist's hands as graceful here as they were tugging at the strings of her usual though her methods would perhaps seem...familiar to another. It made the atmosphere within the shop even calmer.

She kept her focus on Kristine however "How may I help you? Whatever you so desire I will try to to satisfy."

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Sucre's - Her Haunt] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Everyone in The Store]✉✉Mood:[Capriccio (Lively)]✉✉Finance:[$1500.5]✉✉Style:[Solo but Waiting]✉✉Attire: [Pictured]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:23 am
User Image

Kristine was glad to know that she was still welcomed in this place, but it wouldn’t change the fact that she was still nervous. Grasping the strap of her bag with one hand, she went on asking the question, “That song… Where did you get that composition?” The answer was the first thing she would like to know before what she would like to order. Her eyes shifted back to the display case, however, lingering at the newest baked treat that was part of what was available. How delectable, and the female was about to gush at the sight alone. However, she managed to stop herself from doing so before she would embarrass herself in front of Mel.

“The scones right there… Looks simplistic yet I can see the chocolate chips in there. Are the chips milk chocolate or semi-sweet?” she asked, her index finger slightly bent as she pointed to that food item. After all, the student couldn’t totally recall the last time she had a scone before in her life, or even the flavor. Best to try something new, hopefully to jog up her memory a little more.

Company: everyone inside, talking to Mel
Money: $150.00 (Wallet) ; $1200.00 (Bank)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:19 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑤②
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick clocked in an hour early for his manager shift to get the feel of the place before the store gets busy. After changing clothes to his work uniform he checked the stocks that were on the floor. Swept next and wipe down everything passing half an hour that way. Complementing for a minute he decided to call Saeki from the phone in the store. Picked up the receiver and his other hand hovered over the buttons for a moment. This set up was slightly different than what he was used to back at home. Glances around as he waited for Saeki's voice or busy line sound or something. "Hopefully I'm not interrupting his morning routine" he thought humming a little to himself. No one has come in yet so he assumed it would be fine for a five minute phone call.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself and calling Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick hadn't considered how the store's phone number may come up on a cell phone. Especially if the person hadn't called this place before. Never been on the receiving end of such a situation because he doesn't use a cell phones and thought unknown numbers only showed up in horror movies for suspense or to hide their location. He was very happy to hear Saeki's voice and how he sounds through a different phone receiver. The volume was a little on the high side, but it was fine for none since he wasn't worried about the conversation being overheard. "Hey, Saek. Its Patrick Peterson" he replied and said his full name since 'Patrick' is common name. Although his voice would be good enough for identification. "I'm calling at my new job at Sucre's Refinements as the manager" he informed him. [With not too much time left he thought he should be getting to the point now of this chat. b]"I know its selfish of me to be calling from here rather than at home, but calling a friend from work is something I always wanted to do at some point. Also to invite out for lunch during my lunch break" he said and invited the younger male out to lunch.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: happy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself and calling Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:48 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt very pleased to be congratulated by Saeki even though it was over the phone, but it didn't take away how special it was to him. "Probably right after the lunch hour since the shop would be busy doing that time. So I would say after one o'clock" he answered after thinking about it for a moment. He smiles, "The only eating places available downtown are the Shimmering Star and Fiesta. I haven't been to Fiesta, but the other one is okay. You can have the final say which one you want to meet up at or both since my lunch break is as long as I want it to be" he suggested then glanced around afterwards. He was starting to feel kind of excited about the whole prospect of eating out with a friend during working hours. He was hoping for Fiesta to be picked since he hadn't been there yet and it would be nice to go with a friend. Has heard that Mexican doesn't go with some people digestion system, but personally he didn't have such problems with such meals in the past.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself and calling Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick would like to continue to hang out with Saeki as often as he can get away with. Of course, he wouldn't want his presence to become a burden or nuisance to the younger male so if such an issue comes up he will yield. Waited patiently when it sounded like Saeki was doing something on his end. He smiles widely when his friend picked Fiesta out of the two options. "I don't think it will disappointment your expectations" he commented merrily. "Affirmative. At the front entrance" he gave confirmation. Hearing the door bell rang he looks towards the store entrance because that meant the door opened. "Gotta go. First wave of customers have arrived" he said before hanging up the phone. He didn't have to run the registers, but he did want to make sure the customers got what they here for if the store has it. If it was a 'out of stock' situation he could order more after checking the back room, but if it was about a product the store didn't carry then there was nothing he could do about that. Although if it was about directions then that is something he can do as a manager. When the time was approaching to meet up with Saeki he left five minutes early in case his showed up early at the entrance of the restaurant. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself and calling Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:42 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ⑮тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑦②